Dr. Jeffrey Goudreau, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Goudreau, MD

Sports Medicine  |
Dr. Jeffrey Goudreau, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

5461 La Sierra Dr

Dallas, TX 75231

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Goudreau

Dr. Goudreau's Experience

Dr. Goudreau's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Sports Medicine
  • Adolescent Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Presbyterian Hospital

Dr. Goudreau has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goudreau does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goudreau and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goudreau's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goudreau to family and friends
Dr. Goudreau's Performance
in Mesquite, Texas |
Dr. Goudreau has been my doctor for over 25 years. He and his staff has always been very personable and makes my visits stress free. Highly recommend !!!
in Dallas, TX |
I have been going to Dr Goudreau for 10 years and can not speak more highly of him. I first started going to him as an adult athlete because he specializes in sports medicine, he has taken care of all of my needs since then. His practice leverages technology and hires the best nurses - thanks Amy :) He listens to your issues and works to find a common sense result using every day language to explain what's going on.
Richardson |
Dr. Goudreau is a high quality physician whom I trust to provide accurate, direct, and no-nonsense health care. He has been my primary care physician for years and has consistently provided prompt, professional care while taking a personal interest in all aspects of my health. I would recommend him to friends without hesitation.
in Dallas, TX |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Goudreau to family and friends! Dr. Goudreau completely healed me from my daily, level 9 headaches I had experienced for 3.5 years. I had seen many specialists and he was the only Doctor who accurately diagnosed and treated me. He gave me my life back! Thank you Dr. Goudreau!
Dallas, TX |
I am an active athlete, world champion and world record holder in powerlifting and CroffFit regional qualifier. I am also a Masters athlete, at a point when several doctors have expressed reservations about my sports. Dr. Goudreau however, encourages my pursuits and provides me the medical assistance and advice to continue and improve in my sports. Love this about him.
in garland |
i have been seeing Dr. Goudreau for many years. He and his staff have always treated me like family. I like the fact that all lab work and xrays are done on site and not a different location. Would not consider going elsewhere.
in Dallas, TX |
I met Jeff Goudreau when he was in his residency, I have been a patient of his as long as he’s been in practice. Jeff is very personable, caring and thorough physician. He has been hard (realistic) on me when needed (weight, drinks, etc), but he understands and has seen the longer term effects of these on people. His office is a manager or of sports memorabilia, including seats from a demolished stadium. Dr.Goudreaux comes highly recommended by me.
in Richardson,tx |
Dr. Goudreau is a very personal and kind doctor who really desires to instill the importance of health and wellbeing as a part of your life.
in Dallas, TX |
I have seen a lot of various doctors in my days and Goudreau is top drawer! I have been very satisfied with his care for over 27 years
in Garland, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Goudreau for nearly 30 years and heartily recommend him for anyone considering his services. He takes the time to get to know his patients and develops a very comfortable relationship with them. I have recommended Dr. Goudreau to several of my friends and have no hesitation if continuing to do so.
in Dallas, TX |
I would unequivocally recommend Jeff. He has been my internist for over 20 years. I recently completed my annual check-up, and as always, he impressed me with his intelligence, medical knowledge and thoroughness. He takes the time during the check-up to get to know his patients personally, and he doesn't pull any punches when it comes to confronting you about bad lifestyle or diet choices. He has a holistic approach to healing that goes beyond simple clinical recommendations.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Goudreau has been my doctor for 12 years and I couldn't ask for a better doctor.
in Dallas, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Goudreau for about 25 years. Very professional, intelligent, and a good friend. I hope to have his services for another 25 years. I would recommend him to anyone needing a very good doctor.
Dallas, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Goudreau for many years. While generally not wanting to go to any doctor, I find my visits to Dr. Goudreau to be a positive experience. He is very friendly and professional. I like that they have a lab at the office so that it is just a single visit. On those rare times that I need a specialist, there isn't a hassle over a referral. I have recommended him to many family and friends over the years, and will continue to do so.
in Dallas, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Goudreau's for over ten years. I have found him to be responsible, attentive and accurate in his care for me.
Dallas, TX |
I've been a patient of Dr. Goudreau for many years, and he has always provided expert judgement.
in Dallas, TX |
I love Dr. Goudreau! Have been seeing him for many years and he and his staff are wonderful! He is very laid back, funny and super easy to speak to about any issues you have. He cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him as your doctor!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Goudreau has been my primary care physician for many years (approximately 25 years) I found him to always be professional, courteous, caring and never appears to be in too big of a hurry to listen to my concerns and answer any questions I may have. On several occasions I've needed to see him right away and he has always worked me in. He always takes the time to listen to my concerns
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Goudreau has the best 'bedside manner' that I've seen in any physician I've visited over the years. He is efficient and is concise with his communication which I appreciate - some may see this as uncaring but quite the opposite - he is straight and to the point and doesn't waste your time. He has a great resume having traveled to the Olympic game to support team USA and is an endurance athlete himself.
Dallas, TX |
He is humorous and direct. Shows concern when needed and is not afraid to tell you "you're fat and you better take care of it now!"
in Richardson |
Dr. Jeff takes his time with you and listens to what you're saying. He doesn't hesitate to refer you to a specialist when needed. Good sense of humor.
in Allen, TX |
Dr. Goudreau is an excellent physician. 1. He is a thorough and gifted diagnostician. 2. He is very concerned about his patients. 3. He is very welcoming of patient questions and comments and responds to them carefully and thoughtfully. I've been seeing Dr. Goudreau since he bought the practice and highly recommend him as a personal physician.
in Dallas, TX |
My primary care doc for 25 years. Listens and gives sound advise.
Richardson, TX |
Dr. Goudreau is always upbeat and personable which makes the process of visiting the doc enjoyable. Great guy.
in Dallas, TX |
Love Dr. Goudreau. My family and I have been his patients for 25+ years. He's very open, kind and down to earth. A great bedside manner and great sense humor. I have recommended several friends to him.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Gourdreau has been my general physician for over 20 years. He is a good listener and he makes sure to ask a lot of questions. His cheerful demeanor and personal attention to service my healthcare needs has kept me put all these years. I am very happy with the service he and his staff provides and I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a new Dr.
in Dallas, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr Goudreau for many years. He is a great doctor in so many ways. Extremely knowledgeable, professional and always treats me respectfully. In addition, he is always is timely and his exams are thorough. When you leave his office, you always feel the appointment was worthwhile and productive. I very highly recommend him.
in Allen, TX |
Great Doctor, always pleasant and attentive. Would recommend to all!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Goudreau's practice runs like clockwork. Assessments are thoroughly and quickly made. Issues are addressed. This is an almost a one stop shop as blood work, xrays, electrocardiograms, and echocardiograms can all be done in-house, in one visit. Also, if need be, Dr. Goudreau has a real talent for putting you with the proper specialist. You will like him personally as well. I am really fortunate to have found his practice just in time to remedy some real issues. Regards.
in Dallas, TX |
I have been with Dr Goudreau for over 20 years - I like his honest approach and the fact that he doesn't react to everything with a test or a lab. We often talk through an issue and he gives me ideas of how to solve things on my own rather than taking a pill - I really appreciate his interest in less is more.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Goudreau, his associates and nurses have addressed my primary care needs for ~15 years. He is very personable as well as competent on overall wellness and has always been good about bringing in specialists and labs to confirm and treat health issues.
in Dallas, TX |
Jeff has been my primary care physician for over 20 years. He has always been completely professional and easy going at the same time. He has always been thorough and answered all questions that I have. He has also been conservative in his care prescribing medication and care only when necessary; I like that a lot. I would have no hesitation in recommending Jeff to friends and family; my wife and two children are under his care.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Goudreau is the best physician in Dallas. Very professional, thorough, intuitive, and conversational checkups every time. Makes visiting the doctor a pleasant experience, not just a 'must do.' Clean offices, friendly staff, and considerate of efficient billing with insurance. Highly recommended.
in Dallas, TX |
dr. goudreau has been my primary physican for about 20 years (or maybe more). i have always had 100% confidence in him and his wonderful and talented staff. andeven on a friday night when i had a problem and called the office rather than a referral to go to a 24 service or even that "someone" would call me back, i was very surprised when within 5 minutes dr. goudreau called me and we worked through the problem. he has even been able to help me when i was in new jersey with a problem.
in Dallas, TX |
I've been a very pleased and treated well patient for around decade. That says it all you need to know. Have never considered changing.
in Dallas, TX |
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. GOUDREAU, ESPECIALLY TO THOSE THAT HAVE AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE.
in dallas, tx |
I've been seeing Dr Goudreau for at least 15 years. I recently retired and finally have time to do what I want! So, I feel the urge to give a good review for the "Good Doctor"!! Dr G is very caring, a great listener, enjoys what he does and makes sure his patients get the utmost care! I am a Sonographer and was recommended to see him from several of my patients, as I asked patients at that time if they liked their doctor. I then started seeing Dr G, and couldn't be happier!
in Dallas TX |
2nd visit for routine check up and to renew Rx. I find Dr. Goudreau to be competent and sincere.
in Portland, OR |
I have been seeing Dr. Goudreau for past 10 years and have always had good experiences with this Doctor. He is very informative and always listens and have very good info concerning any questions I may have
in Dallas, TX |
Jeff has been my primary care doctor for over 35 years. That is about as high an endorsement as I can give. I have in the past recommended Dr. Goudreau to both family and friends and have no hesitation doing so on the future.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Goudreau is through, kind, encouraging. He is your friend as well as your doctor.
Dallas, TX |
Doctor Goudreau is a wonderful physician who has been my families doctor for over ten years and has helped us through some very tough times.
Dallas, TX |
Outstanding Doctor with a great staff. Very helpful & always extremely friendly, would highly recommend.
Dallas, TX |
Very knowledgeable and through with a pleasant, friendly attitude.
in Dallas, TX |
I came to Dr Goudreau with the preconceived idea I knew what my health status was and how to take care of it. I just needed someone to write my prescriptions. I was resistant to hearing anything about what I should be doing to improve my health. At first it put me off and only after much discussion with Dr Goudreau did I realize how I am accountable for the state of my health and I am the only one who can improve it. I am so thankful he opened my eyes to my own accountability.
Plano, Texas |
I've been seeing Dr. Goudreau for many years and really appreciate the care and attention he gives his patients. He is not only concerned about your health, but also how you are doing personally.
Chicago, IL |
Excellent physician.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Goudreau is consistently accurate and helpful. He is also timely with appointments and has a good way of keeping patients at ease.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Goudreau has helped me be so much healthier. I'm very glad that he's my doctor.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Goudreau is a very caring and empathetic person. He is thorough and very intelligent. Also, he is not afraid of expressing hard truths to you as a patient, because he actually cares about your health and quality of life!
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Goudreau, MD?
Are you Dr. Goudreau?