Dr. Jeffrey Gosin, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Gosin, MD

Vascular Surgery  |

Dr. Jeffrey Gosin, MD is a vascular surgery doctor who practices in Somers Point, NJ. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Read his story

Shore Vascular & Vein Center

442 Bethel Rd

Somers Point, NJ 08244

• Amerihealth
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Gosin

See how frequently Dr. Gosin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Venous Insufficiency
Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
Varicose Veins

Dr. Gosin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Gosin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gosin "Dr. Jeffrey Gosin is a graduate of The University of Pennsylvania and Jefferson Medical College. He is Board Certified in both surgery and vascular surgery. He has been serving the Southern New Jersey Shore area for more than 20 years. Dr. Gosin is experienced in all aspects of vascular and vein care. He also specializes in aesthetic laser treatments. He is a member of The Society for Vascular Surgery, The International Society for Vascular Surgery, The American Venous Forum and numerous other national and specialty societies. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeon. Professional Associations Fellow of the American College of Surgeon Society for Vascular Surgery American Venous Forum Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery Peripheral Vascular Surgery Society International Society for Vascular Surgery Eastern Vascular Society Vascular Society of New Jersey Delaware Valley Vascular Society Southeastern Surgical Congress Awards & Accolades NJ Top Doc's – 2012-2015 "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Gosin Very nice,good bedside manner, and answered all my questions.

Dr. Gosin and his team are highly professional and treat their patients with respect and care. I am truly pleased with all of my treatment from start to finish. I highly recommend to anyone looking to have healthy legs!

Dr. Gosin determined the course of treatment I needed and performed procedure. The results are better than I thought would occur. I am more than happy with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Gosin.

"It is our mission to treat each of our patients in the manner that we would want for own families and ourselves. We will provide the highest quality care in a setting of compassion, consideration and respect. We will spend time with our patients, listening to their concerns, thoroughly explaining their situation, and answering their questions. We feel strongly that it is through this combination of high quality care and personalized attention that the best overall care is delivered."

• Vascular Surgery
  • Aesthetic Medicine
  • Phlebology

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*
  • Vascular Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Melanoma
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
  • Psoriasis
  • Purpura
  • Renal Artery Arteriosclerotic Disease
  • Ringworm
  • Secondary Hypertension
  • Skin Infections
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Ulcer

• Varicose Vein Procedure
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • VeinGogh Ohmic Thermolysis
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Med Sch
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Med School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Med School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Gosin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gosin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gosin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gosin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gosin to family and friends
Dr. Gosin Says:

In response to the one negative review, if a staff member was in any way rude to you, please accept my apologies.  That is not the norm in our office.  It is our goal to treat everyone with the utmost consideration and respect.  If we fell short of that goal in your case please feel free to contact me directly to discuss this further.  I was not aware of the problem until reading this review.

Dr. Gosin's Performance
in Mays Landing, NJ |
I had a vein closure procedure. I was very nervous but Dr Gosin and his team were excellent! I would definitely recommend him, he listen to my concerns and explanied everything as many times as I needed. He truly is a knowledgeable doctor and caring person. The staff and receptionists are so nice and explained everything clearly.
Never thought about varicose veins being a problem for men. However with the influence of my wife I came in to get checked out for leg problems. Turns out there was an issue, but with Dr. Gosin's thorough exam and testing prior to the procedure, the exact problem was identified and corrected through the procedure. Quickest, most painless procedure I've experienced, and the return to full physical activity was quite rapid.
Dr. Gosin is great as a person as well as a specialist!
All my experiences have been pleasant. The office staff, nurses, and Doctor are very professional, patient, accommodating, and very kind. I did not feel rushed and all of my questions were answered. I am glad I chose this office for my needs.
Coming a long time to see Dr. Gosin. Very impressed with surgery skills. Quick recovery. Love the staff, so nice and pleasant.
I am extremely happy with the results & I am pain free.
from the first day at the reception desk, it has been a positive and successful resolution to my vein situation. everything is explained in detail, and appointment times are on the money. little waiting.
I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Gosen. He took the time to listen to my concerns and discuss my options.
I came to Dr. Gosin with hope that he could help me with my varicose veins. I was experiencing pain and alot of discomfort. Dr Gosin and his team at Shore Vascular and vein center are outstanding! They put my mind at ease and more importantly gave me relief in both of my legs, I would highly recommend Dr. Gosin to anyone who is haveing problems with varicose veins!
I visited Dr Gosin for my spider veins, which i thought i was stuck with forever, he quickly diagnosed me & advised I had Venus Reflux, he described it in detail, told me what my options were, & he has treated me over the last 6 months and I have seen great results. I also inquired about Tattoo removal during my initial consultation, which he advised me he has a state of the art laser machine, I saw results just after one treatment and my tattoo is completely gone after...
Excellent!!
My experience with Dr. Gosin has been fabulous. He makes you feel at ease and you quickly become very comfortable. Any one who is thinking about taking care of their unsightly veins should definitely come in for a consultation.
very good experience with Dr Gosin. everything was smooth and seamless every step of the way
Dr. Gosin is absolutely wonderful! I wonder recommend him to anyone. I had a great experience and I am very pleased with the results !
Came here with horrible varicose vein. Never thought my legs would look good again. But after treatment they look great. So Happy!
in Ambler, PA |
I am a colleague of Jeffs He is a kind, skillful and considerate VS and I'd be more than happy to have him as my surgeon should I need his skills!!!
dr gosin and staff were very friendly from the first day i had my appointment ,dr gosin answered all my questions and i never felt rushed.all the technicians are kind and caring ,and the front desk ladies are very kind.
Dr. Gosin is a very pleasant knowledgeable doctor whom explains everything to you and makes you feel real comfortable. I would recommend him to all who needs to have something done and expect a great result because that is what I got. Thank you Dr. Gosin and staff. :)
Very happy.
I love Dr. J. Gosin; he was really wonderful.
Excellent
Excllant
Dr. Gosin and his staff were wonderful.
in cape may, nj |
Dr Gosin and his staff seemed more interested in collecting additional co- pays from me than they were in solving my problem. They wanted to charge me a co-pay just to agree to refer me to a surgeon that could properly perform a surgery that dr Gosin could not accomplish. I found this surgeon through research, and I would frankly never return to Dr. Gosin again. He had me enter the hospital and when I woke up he told me he could not perform the surgery. The new surgeon solved my problem!
Dr.Gosin is a very thorough, pleasant doctor since the first visit up to my last visit. He answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. Everyone was very pleasant from the front desk to the assistants.
Dr Gosin is very professional and empathatic to patient's feelings when it comes to their appearance
in Washington, dc |
Great experience! I went to Dr. Gosin for tattoo removal and he is very knowledgable and uses the best equipment. The staff is friendly and their office is very clean and welcoming. I would highly recommend him!
Dr. Gosin did an amazing job. The entire staff made the procedure as easy as possible and the results are crazy good. Bulging, painful veins are 100% gone!
Very professional. Felt completely at ease from the consult all the way through treatment.
Excellent
good experience would definitely recommend Dr. Gosin
The staff was great they take there time and explain everything to you Dr Gosin is wonderful answer all questions and explains in terms that you can understand
excellent, i was very pleased
The Best!
dr gosin was most professional. He was very kind and explained the procedures very thoroughly.
awesome
Very nice,good bedside manner, and answered all my questions.
super would recommend Dr. Gosin to anyone
Dr. Jeffrey Gosin and his staff are incredible!
in Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
Nasty staff!!!
The doctor was very pleasant,professional, and very thorough. He is very easy to talk to.
I was very happy with the entire staff for their professionalism and help. My 4 procedures were a success and I would recommend Dr. Gosin to others in need.
great doctor. great staff
Excellent Doctor and staff. Extremely easy to talk with and addresses all questions.
Dr. Gosin is very experienced at vein closures. I felt very comfortable with him. The staff is wonderful and caring.
Starting with the receptions moving on to nursing and especially Dr Gosin. They were all instrumental in proving exceptional care. I will definitely recommend this practice to friends and family. Jeanette McAndrew
Everyone is so friendly and willing to help, explaining things as you go.
I highly recommend getting this procedure done. One of the best things I have ever done. I feel 20 lbs. lighter. The whole staff here are very friendly and professional. They make you feel very comfortable. Thank You, Ric Freed
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Gosin, MD?

Visit Dr. Gosin