Dr. Jeffrey Gosin, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Gosin, MD

Vascular Surgery  |

Dr. Jeffrey Gosin is a graduate of The University of Pennsylvania and Jefferson Medical College. He is Board Certified in both surgery and vascular surgery. He has been serving the Southern New Jersey Shore area for more than 20 years. Dr. Gosin is experienced in all aspects of vascular and vein care. He also specializes in aesthetic laser treatments. He is a member of The Society for Vascular Surgery, The International Society for Vascular Surgery, The American Venous Forum and numerous other national and specialty societies. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeon. Professional Associations Fellow of the American College of Surgeon Society for Vascular Surgery American Venous Forum Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery Peripheral Vascular Surgery Society International Society for Vascular Surgery Eastern Vascular Society Vascular Society of New Jersey Delaware Valley Vascular Society Southeastern Surgical Congress Awards & Accolades NJ Top Doc's – 2012-2015

Shore Vascular & Vein Center

442 Bethel Rd

Somers Point, NJ 08244

• Amerihealth
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Gosin

Patient Testimonials

Very nice,good bedside manner, and answered all my questions.
Dr. Gosin and his team are highly professional and treat their patients with respect and care. I am truly pleased with all of my treatment from start to finish. I highly recommend to anyone looking to have healthy legs!
Dr. Gosin determined the course of treatment I needed and performed procedure. The results are better than I thought would occur. I am more than happy with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Gosin.

It is our mission to treat each of our patients in the manner that we would want for own families and ourselves. We will provide the highest quality care in a setting of compassion, consideration and respect. We will spend time with our patients, listening to their concerns, thoroughly explaining their situation, and answering their questions. We feel strongly that it is through this combination of high quality care and personalized attention that the best overall care is delivered.

Dr. Gosin's Experience

Dr. Gosin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Vascular Surgery

• Vascular Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

• Aneurysm
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Varicose Veins

• Varicose Vein Procedure
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • VeinGogh Ohmic Thermolysis
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Med Sch
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Med School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Med School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Gosin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gosin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gosin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gosin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gosin to family and friends
Dr. Gosin Says:

In response to the one negative review, if a staff member was in any way rude to you, please accept my apologies.  That is not the norm in our office.  It is our goal to treat everyone with the utmost consideration and respect.  If we fell short of that goal in your case please feel free to contact me directly to discuss this further.  I was not aware of the problem until reading this review.

Dr. Gosin's Performance
Dr. Gosin is great as a person as well as a specialist!
All my experiences have been pleasant. The office staff, nurses, and Doctor are very professional, patient, accommodating, and very kind. I did not feel rushed and all of my questions were answered. I am glad I chose this office for my needs.
I am extremely happy with the results & I am pain free.
from the first day at the reception desk, it has been a positive and successful resolution to my vein situation. everything is explained in detail, and appointment times are on the money. little waiting.
Coming a long time to see Dr. Gosin. Very impressed with surgery skills. Quick recovery. Love the staff, so nice and pleasant.
I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Gosen. He took the time to listen to my concerns and discuss my options.
I came to Dr. Gosin with hope that he could help me with my varicose veins. I was experiencing pain and alot of discomfort. Dr Gosin and his team at Shore Vascular and vein center are outstanding! They put my mind at ease and more importantly gave me relief in both of my legs, I would highly recommend Dr. Gosin to anyone who is haveing problems with varicose veins!
I visited Dr Gosin for my spider veins, which i thought i was stuck with forever, he quickly diagnosed me & advised I had Venus Reflux, he described it in detail, told me what my options were, & he has treated me over the last 6 months and I have seen great results. I also inquired about Tattoo removal during my initial consultation, which he advised me he has a state of the art laser machine, I saw results just after one treatment and my tattoo is completely gone after...
Excellent!!
My experience with Dr. Gosin has been fabulous. He makes you feel at ease and you quickly become very comfortable. Any one who is thinking about taking care of their unsightly veins should definitely come in for a consultation.
very good experience with Dr Gosin. everything was smooth and seamless every step of the way
Dr. Gosin is absolutely wonderful! I wonder recommend him to anyone. I had a great experience and I am very pleased with the results !
Came here with horrible varicose vein. Never thought my legs would look good again. But after treatment they look great. So Happy!
dr gosin and staff were very friendly from the first day i had my appointment ,dr gosin answered all my questions and i never felt rushed.all the technicians are kind and caring ,and the front desk ladies are very kind.
Dr. Gosin is a very pleasant knowledgeable doctor whom explains everything to you and makes you feel real comfortable. I would recommend him to all who needs to have something done and expect a great result because that is what I got. Thank you Dr. Gosin and staff. :)
Very happy.
I love Dr. J. Gosin; he was really wonderful.
Excellent
Excllant
Dr. Gosin and his staff were wonderful.
Dr.Gosin is a very thorough, pleasant doctor since the first visit up to my last visit. He answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. Everyone was very pleasant from the front desk to the assistants.
Dr Gosin is very professional and empathatic to patient's feelings when it comes to their appearance
Dr. Gosin did an amazing job. The entire staff made the procedure as easy as possible and the results are crazy good. Bulging, painful veins are 100% gone!
Very professional. Felt completely at ease from the consult all the way through treatment.
Excellent
good experience would definitely recommend Dr. Gosin
The staff was great they take there time and explain everything to you Dr Gosin is wonderful answer all questions and explains in terms that you can understand
excellent, i was very pleased
The Best!
dr gosin was most professional. He was very kind and explained the procedures very thoroughly.
awesome
Very nice,good bedside manner, and answered all my questions.
super would recommend Dr. Gosin to anyone
Dr. Jeffrey Gosin and his staff are incredible!
The doctor was very pleasant,professional, and very thorough. He is very easy to talk to.
I was very happy with the entire staff for their professionalism and help. My 4 procedures were a success and I would recommend Dr. Gosin to others in need.
great doctor. great staff
Excellent Doctor and staff. Extremely easy to talk with and addresses all questions.
Dr. Gosin is very experienced at vein closures. I felt very comfortable with him. The staff is wonderful and caring.
Starting with the receptions moving on to nursing and especially Dr Gosin. They were all instrumental in proving exceptional care. I will definitely recommend this practice to friends and family. Jeanette McAndrew
Everyone is so friendly and willing to help, explaining things as you go.
I highly recommend getting this procedure done. One of the best things I have ever done. I feel 20 lbs. lighter. The whole staff here are very friendly and professional. They make you feel very comfortable. Thank You, Ric Freed
My veins went away in one month so happy I did it and Dr Gosin was awesome. Awesome.
Dr Gosin diagnosed the issues in my legs the left left which I came in for and the right leg that I had no idea about. The surgery was smooth and I was giving everything that I needed. Overall a very satisfying experience.
No pain, no being uncomfortable. Legs feel great even my knee pain disappeared. Great doctor would recommend him and the procedure to anyone.
Dr. Gosin and his medical and clerical team are true professionals assisting, serving and taking care of each person as if it were a personal family member. Their skills and communications are beyond approach and serve as a model for those following or wishing to improve. I Highly recommend Dr. Gosin and his entire team for their Excellence. Dennis J. Fiorucci, Retired USAF and Govenment Special Agent, Dated 18 November 2015.
I am very happy with the results of my procedures that Dr. Gosin performed. My legs feel wonderful. His whole staff is friendly and helpful.
I have been coming to this doctor for quite some time. I would recommend him to family members in a heart beat. When explaining the Venous Ablation I had he was very informative.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Gosin, MD?

Visit Dr. Gosin