Dr. Jeffrey Gosin, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Gosin, MD

Vascular Surgery  ·

Dr. Jeffrey Gosin, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Somers Point, NJ and has been practicing for 21 years. He specializes in vascular surgery, aesthetic medicine, and more.Read his story

Shore Vascular & Vein Center

442 Bethel Rd

Somers Point, NJ 08244

• Amerihealth
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Gosin

See how frequently Dr. Gosin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Varicose Veins
Carotid Artery Disease
Vascular Disease

Dr. Gosin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Gosin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gosin "Dr. Jeffrey Gosin is a graduate of The University of Pennsylvania and Jefferson Medical College. He is Board Certified in both surgery and vascular surgery. He has been serving the Southern New Jersey Shore area for more than 20 years. Dr. Gosin is experienced in all aspects of vascular and vein care. He also specializes in aesthetic laser treatments. He is a member of The Society for Vascular Surgery, The International Society for Vascular Surgery, The American Venous Forum and numerous other national and specialty societies. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeon. Professional Associations Fellow of the American College of Surgeon Society for Vascular Surgery American Venous Forum Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery Peripheral Vascular Surgery Society International Society for Vascular Surgery Eastern Vascular Society Vascular Society of New Jersey Delaware Valley Vascular Society Southeastern Surgical Congress Awards & Accolades NJ Top Doc's – 2012-2015 "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Gosin "Very nice,good bedside manner, and answered all my questions."
"Dr. Gosin and his team are highly professional and treat their patients with respect and care. I am truly pleased with all of my treatment from start to finish. I highly recommend to anyone looking to have healthy legs!"
"Dr. Gosin determined the course of treatment I needed and performed procedure. The results are better than I thought would occur. I am more than happy with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Gosin."

"It is our mission to treat each of our patients in the manner that we would want for own families and ourselves. We will provide the highest quality care in a setting of compassion, consideration and respect. We will spend time with our patients, listening to their concerns, thoroughly explaining their situation, and answering their questions. We feel strongly that it is through this combination of high quality care and personalized attention that the best overall care is delivered."

• Vascular Surgery

• Vascular Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
  • Angioplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Carotid Endarterectomy (CEA) or Excision of Infected Graft
  • Varicose Vein Procedure
  • Vascular Surgical Procedure
  • Vein Treatment
  • Vericose Vein Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Med Sch
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Med School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Med School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Gosin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gosin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gosin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Gosin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gosin to family and friends

Dr. Gosin's Performance

Dr. Gosin Says:
"

In response to the one negative review, if a staff member was in any way rude to you, please accept my apologies.  That is not the norm in our office.  It is our goal to treat everyone with the utmost consideration and respect.  If we fell short of that goal in your case please feel free to contact me directly to discuss this further.  I was not aware of the problem until reading this review.

"

Today was my first visit with Dr. Gosin and it was a great experience. His office staff was very kind and and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Gosin himself answered all of my questions and put me at ease. I will have to return for tests and possible treatment, and I feel I've made the right...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
So knowledgeable and professional. The staff could not have made the experience anymore easier.Truly the most comfortable medical procedure I've ever experienced with outstanding results,beyond all expectations! James Lashley
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Gosin was everything I though he would be and more. In my visits both pre and post procedure he was extremely patient friendly and addressed every question/concern clearly and patiently. I would highly recommend Dr. Gosin. My legs feel and look great as compared to my initial visit. No...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Gosin is a wonderful doctor and I could not be more pleased with the care and treatment provided. I highly recommend him for vascular and vein related issues.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Both Dr. Gosin and his staff were exceedingly professional and kind. My treatment was simple, painless, and very effective.
Are you Dr. Gosin?