Dr. Jeffrey Goodman, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Goodman, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

Keller & Goodman MD PA 1879 Nightingale Ln Ste C2 Tavares, FL 32778 Get Directions

Dr. Jeffrey Goodman, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Tavares, FL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Goodman is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman.

Dr. Goodman's Experience

See how Dr. Goodman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goodman

Dr. Goodman accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Goodman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Goodman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goodman to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Goodman's Performance
in Tavares, FL |
Great Doctor, wonderful staff
in Eustis, FL |
Excellent Doctor who takes the time to explain everything. He is the most skilled and knowledgeable in our area. I highly recommend him.
Tavares, FL |
We moved two years ago & are trying to find professional, caring & knowledgeable physicians. It took a year to find Dr. Goodman. I was referred to another gastroenterologist when hospitalized for diverticulitis. The other doctor was rushed, didn't review reports or answer questions. I have seen Dr. Goodman several times now. He always explains, answers questions & individualizes tests & treatments. I now feel well & truly appreciate his kindness. I highly recommend him. Jan, retired RN
in Mount Dora, FL |
I recently became a patient of Dr Goodman and am very happy with my choice. I rate the Tavares Surgery Center highly. The staff is so welcoming and caring and the place is immaculate. I would recommend this practice to everyone.
in Eustis, FL |
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Goodman for almost twenty years. We are very happy with the care we are receiving. He is very thorough, takes as much time as needed with you, answers all of your questions and makes you feel very at ease. His office staff is very friendly and they act in a very professional manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Goodman as a gastroenterologist.
in wesley Chapel, FL |
Excellent care provided by Dr. Goodman. He goes over and above the routine to understand, research and relay any information in a easy to understanding manner.
in Eustis, FL |
I have seen Dr. Goodman since the early nineties.He has performed my colonoscopies and treated me for a bleeding ulcer i had in the early 2000's. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate him-he is a wonderful doctor! His staff is very friendly and efficient, I never have to wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room, nor in the examining room.He is a terrific person to talk to-he's always friendly and actually listens to what I have to say. And I never feel rushed! Excellent doctor!
in Oviedo, FL |
As far as Dr. Goodman is concerned, I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is what his name says – “A good man”. Dr. Jeff Goodman has a great personal demeanor about himself that is natural. He is sincere and serious about his profession, showing a deep concern and devotion to his patients who rely on him and his knowledge. He speaks to people on their level, using language that is understandable, taking time to make sure the patient understands, he is comfortable to be around.
Umatilla, FL |
Had one of the best experiences at Dr. Goodman's office and surgery center. Highly recommend him.
in Leesburg, FL |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Goodman. My husband has been seeing him for about 12 years with very significant colon problems. I had occasion myself to just have a colonoscopy. He is a great doctor, professional, personable, and when someone who works with several gasto doctors tells me they send their father to him, that's recommendation enough for me.
in Eustis fl |
Dr Goodman was very professional, explained things in detail, and left me comfortable in the knowledge of my procedure.
in Mt. Dora, FL |
Dr. Goodman preformed a colonoscopy and an endoscopy. He is EXCELLENT. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!
in Mount Dora, FL |
I have had two procedures with Dr. Goodman. Cannot say enough about his professionalism and skill. Very conscientious and caring. Would highly recommend him.
in Leesburg, FL |
Dr. Goodman read all my past history. He was ready to answer questions during my initial visit and prior to the surgical procedure. After procedure he explained in detail what was found. I would put my complete trust in him.
in Sorrento, FL |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Goodman to all of my family and friends. Whenever I want to find out about a doctor, I ask nurses and other staff who work with various doctors. Dr. Goodman received glowing recommendations from all of the people whom I spoke with. I consistently heard that he would be the doctor that they would go to for a colonoscopy. This was good advice in that he did an excellent job and was very caring and professional. I will only use Dr. Goodman in the future.
in Mt. Dora |
Dr. Goodman and his staff are wonderful. I have had several procedures in the past and Dr. Goodman has always taken the time to explain what to expect and ease any possible concerns. He takes as much time as needed and never makes you feel rushed. Highly recommend.
in Mount Dora |
He was very good to me. He clearly explained me the procedure and everything went as expected. Follow up was excellent he explained everything clearly, expressed his concern and answer all my questions. Very nice Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Goodman, MD?
Are you Dr. Goodman?

Compare Dr. Goodman

Dr. Goodman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology

Dr. Goodman has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Goodman's Board Certifications

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Medical University Of South Carolina

Completed in 1992

Medical College Of Ga Hospitals and Clinics

Completed in 1994

Dr. Goodman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goodman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures