Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD

Dr. Goldstein
Telehealth services available

Illinois Bone and Joint Institute LLC

1450 Busch Pkwy Ste 115 Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD is a Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Buffalo Grove, IL and has over 13 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ medical school in 2008. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center and Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Goldstein to book an appointment.

Compare with other Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Goldstein with our nearby Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital.

Make an appointment at Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital today at (630) 360-2663.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital.

Dr. Goldstein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goldstein

Dr. Goldstein?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (45)
  • Listened & answered questions (45)
  • Office environment (45)
    I'm a type one diabetic and was very concerned with any surgeries that could result in complications. Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein could not have been better. The pre-surgery care, the actual surgery and the follow-up care were spectacular. My recovery was amazing due to his recommendations for Physical Therapy. His staff is efficient and friendly. His reassurance before and after helped me to recover quickly and completely. I would recommend him any time any day. Thank you Dr. Goldstein!
    Scott Singer – Nov 07, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD?
    After years of knee pain and difficulty walking I grew tired of pills and shots that didn’t work. With my knee replacement surgery Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein straightened my legs . My knee pain is gone, and I can walk normally. Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein is one of the best health care providers I’ve ever experienced. IBJI assisted me every step of the way. My right knee replacement went just as smoothly as the left and each progressed exactly the same without a hitch. Now I'm more active.
    Mar 26, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD?
    Had complete hip replacement, anterior approach 12 weeks ago. If it weren't for the scar, I wouldn't know I had surgery. Pretty much back to normal ( before I needed replacement ). In fact that was pretty much the case at 8 weeks. Amazing job, amazing results, far exceeded my expectations, especially when Dr Goldstein tells me I have no restrictions and can go back to water skiing next summer.
    Bill Sustr in Prospect Hts, IL – Dec 21, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD?
    The surgery Dr. Goldstein performed for anterior hip replacement on my right hip went very well. The Lutheran General stay was excellent, with encouragement to carefully get up & move as soon as possible. Physical therapy went well. It took maybe 6-8 months to move easily again. Dr. Goldstein was available if there were any problems or questions during the whole recovery period & there were regular visits to check progress. I definitely recommend Dr. Goldstein for anterior hip replacement.
    Nov 30, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD?
    Dr. Goldstein is a no nonsense, but very personable doctor that I felt completely confident in. My knee replacement surgery went smoothly and my recovery was fast and problem free.
    Jude Kitts in Glenview, IL – Oct 07, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD?
    Dr. Goldstein is simply the best!
    Judy T. in Morton Grove, IL – Sep 19, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD?
    Dr. Goldstein performed a total knee replacement for me in April, 2018. From my first appointment with him, I trusted his knowledge and experience. He listens and communicates with real concern and this put me at ease before my surgery, which went extremely well. He really is what most of us expect our doctor to be.
    Kristin in Evanston, IL – Jul 08, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD?
    Jan 2018 Dr Jeffrey Goldstein performed a knee replacement revision on me. He is extremely professional & thorough. I highly recommend him. Cannot thank the Dr enough for a better quality of life. I feel fantastic & walk without pain. Everyone at IBJI is very kind as well. Martha his nurse has also been incredibly kind & helpful. Dr Goldstein is definitely the whole package
    Donna in Chicago , IL – May 30, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD?
    Dr. Goldstein is an excellent Surgeon. He addressed every concern in a most professional and caring manner. I highly recommend Dr. Goldstein and his Staff.
    JAA in IN – May 23, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD?
    Dr. Goldstein was extremely well-prepared and careful of me and my situation. Every test that was done, every surgery clearance that was required, every preparation that was ordered was accomplished so that the surgery had every chance of success and as a result went smoothly and without complications. I would unhesitatingly and enthusiastically recommend Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein.
    Sandra Wittman in Carpentersville, IL – May 12, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD?
    Dr. Goldstein- Thank you for changing my life! This review is long over due in April of 2016 Dr. Goldstein performed a Total Hip Arthroplasty Replacement. When I walked into his office his wisdom before surgery won me over, and after surgery priceless... I would rate you one of the best, plus you are just a [Professional GEM with a great sense of humor and style] One year after surgery; back into my love of fitness, and I feel like a Bionic-Women... Thank you for being the best surgeon ever!
    Andrea Jackson in Chicago IL. – Mar 17, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD?
    Total hip replacement and it went a smooth and nearly pain free as possible. I was ready to go home the next day and my recovery has been quicker than a stubbed toe! (not quite but almost!)
    Downers Grove – Mar 15, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD?
    Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein is marvelous! Wait time for his appointments are less than 15 minutes, yet he takes the time to get to know you and your goals post surgery. He doesn't push surgery unless you really need it. My surgery was at 11:00 am and he came by my hospital room that evening at 9:30 to see how I was doing. Two weeks after my hip replacement, I was almost fully functioning! I highly recommend Dr. Goldstein (and his father is great too, but be prepared for long waits for Dad)
    LD in MT PROSPECT – Mar 10, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD?
    Dr. Goldstein performed total knee replacement on both my knees; 1 in August, The 2nd- 3 mos. later in December .From my 1st evaluation visit to my final 3 month checkup, I was confident of him & ILLINOIS BONE & JOINT institute. 2 surgeries-no complications. He's a superb surgeon; with a great bed-side manner. Fully explained the procedures & answered all questions so I fully understood what I would be going thru. I highly recommend Dr. Jeff Goldstein. The I B J I is the place.
    AUDREY KRUSNIS in DES PLAINES IL – Mar 03, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD?
    I had hip replacement with Dr. Goldstein and found the level of care exceptional. He made the process understandable and his concern for my well being at all stages of this journey was extremely comforting. I am very happy to have had this procedure with him and have recommended him to friends. If the future holds more "replacement parts" I would not hesitate to return. He also had an upbeat attitude and a good sense of humor.
    Betty Wolff in Evanston ,Il – Feb 10, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD?
    Dr. Goldstein is, by far, one of the best doctors I have ever had the experience of dealing with. He is thorough, professional, precise and exceptionally good at what he does. He performed a flawless revision on a 2003 replacement and the knee now feels better than it has ever felt. Managing the entire ordeal with genuine care and optimum follow through, he was in constant communication and explained everything that was going on. Dr. Goldstein is appreciated by me and my entire family.
    Amedee Jones – Jan 09, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD?
    2 different procedures specific to the knee and found the doctor to be knowledgeable and answered all questions.. Treatments were recommended and performed to this patients satisfaction. Doctor is easy to talk to and listened to concerns issues. Would recommend. Great staff as well.
    Des Plaines – Jan 07, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD?
    Dr. Goldstein is an outstanding surgeon and a great person. He explained everything about my procedure in great detail and made me feel very comfortable. I was never rushed whenever I asked my many questions. He spent as much time with me as I needed. He also has a great bedside manner. He truly cares about his patients and it shows. His assistant Jessica was so helpful throughout my experience as well. I highly recommend Dr Goldstein. You will be in good hands!
    Shorewood, IL – Jan 06, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD?
    I have had two total hip anterior replacement within one year. He saved me from such pain. Both hips had become bone on bone. I had full recovery with both. I feel wonderful. Dr. Goldstein is one of the few doctors who have the most upstanding bedside manners. He will never rush you with your questions, has direct eye contact and is very up to date in the medical professional of his field. He truly cares about your health and your concerns. His assistant, Jessica, also is wonderful. Use them!!!!
    Marley in Buffalo Grove, Illinois – Jan 02, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD?
    Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein is an excellent surgeon. Not only is he skilled in orthopedic surgery, his personality sets you at ease. I had a total hip replacement and the results are great. He takes time and doesn't rush you through appointments, I highly recommend Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein.
    RK in Highland Park, IL – Jan 02, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Goldstein?

• Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery