Dr. Jeffrey Glick, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Glick, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 55 years old

Dr. Glick specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in New York, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Glick? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Glick's Experience

See how Dr. Glick's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Glick

Dr. Glick accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Glick has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Glick
Dr. Glick's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (70)
in Bronx, NY |
I have been seeing Dr Glick for about 7yrs and I've never had a bad experience, felt rushed or waited for hours to be seen. He is compassionate and LISTENS. I feel he genuinely cares for his patients and has gone above and beyond to reassure me of health worries.
in New York, NY |
Fantastic, professional, courteous and caring
in New York , n y |
I was recommended to Dr GLICK by a business associate. This colleague has been a patient for over a decade and raved to me about him. I was looking for a new doc and thought I should see for myself. From making an appointment to the greetings from the staff my experience was great. If the doc was as good I would be amazed. Well he was. His thoroughness and compassion for my health issues showed a really caring provider. I would recommend this provider to anyone
in New York, NY |
Dr. Glick is the most caring and compassionate physician I have ever met. In addition he is a superb clinician who actually saved my life by diagnosing something that others missed. I recommend him to all that ask me for a physician.
in NY |
He was a great and knowledgeable Doctor. The staff was great as well very helpful and kind especially with all my insurances issues.
in New York, new york |
I recently had an initial visit with Dr. Glick. I found the entire experience to be very positive. He spent a lot of time listening to me. I am glad to have encountered a doctor who I know will help me with my many challenging health problems. I will be recommending this doctor to my friends.
New York, NY |
The doctor diagnosed my lymphoma, after I had seen two other doctors and was dismissed. He saved my life, treated me with respect and compassion. Dr. Glick was compassionate, kind and thorough--he had me at Memorial Sloan Kettering the next morning. I cannot thank him enough
in New York, NY |
Dr. Glick has been my doctor for over 20 years. He has helped to keep me very healthy. He is frank, honest, and caring, he takes my call and calls back when needed. He is comforting, supporting, and not judgmental when things are scary. He can also be blunt and truthful when you need to lose 10 pounds. He takes the time during each visit to talk through options and procedures. He explains medications and helps to educate you on your options. He is a great doctor.
New York, NY |
Dr. Glick practices solid medicine. He saw me for what I thought was food poisoning, and shortly after he examined me, I had an appendectomy. I am forever grateful --he compassionate and a great diagnostician!
I waited over an hour for my consultation, then Dr Glick refused to see me so I had to see his associate Dr Lai. No one explained why he refused to see me being that I was a new patient I specifically went in to see him. I also over head him saying in his office that he Refused to see me because I looked crazy completely disrespectful. The bathroom was disgusting. The lights in the building were beyond dim and depressing. WORSE EXPERIENCE EVER. Would not recommend any one to go there.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Glick, MD?
Are you Dr. Glick?

Dr. Glick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Glick has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Glick's Board Certifications

Dr. Glick does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Glick and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

G Washington Univ Sch Med & Hlth Sci

Graduated in 1988

George Washington University School Of Medicine

Completed in 1989

Mt Sinai Med Ctr

Completed in 1991

Dr. Glick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Glick does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Glick and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.