Dr. Jeffrey Glaser, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Glaser, MD

Pain Medicine  |
139 reviews

Dr. Jeffrey Glaser, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Encino, CA. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Glaser is affiliated with West Hills Hospital & Medical Center and Providence Tarzana Medical Center....See Less

Glaser Pain Relief Center

16311 Ventura Blvd Ste 518

Encino, CA 91436

• WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Glaser

Dr. Glaser is a dual board-certified pain management physician who specializes in treating disorders of the spine that cause pain. Such conditions include, but are not limited to herniated discs, sciatica, failed back surgery, back pain, neck pain, radiculopathy, facet arthritis/arthropathy, and RSD/CRPS. Each patient is comprehensively evaluated and treated with custom care plans for their unique situation. Dr. Glaser specializes in minimally invasive solutions for pain. Controlled substances such as opioids/narcotics rarely play a role in Dr. Glaser's treatment plans.

Dr. Glaser's Experience

Dr. Glaser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Compression Fracture
  • Degenerative Scoliosis
  • Degenerative Spondylolisthesis
  • Enthesopathy
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Facet Joint Pain

• Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Transforaminal Epidural Block
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of Arizona
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • University Of California Los Angeles
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University Of California Los Angeles
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Glaser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Glaser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glaser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Glaser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glaser to family and friends
Dr. Glaser's Performance
Encino, CA |
Dr Glaser prescribed two strong, expensive, highly addictive, brand-name medications at my first visit. I learned after that both drugs were contra-indicated given several items in my history. I followed up, and got no response. At the next appt he was curt and said he was the expert, and I shouldn't read patient inserts because "if you read the labels on Tylenol you wouldn't take that either." He said "I don't have time for this" as I cried while he scolded me on the exam table.
in Chatsworth, CA |
I just got 2 epidurals for my neck and I have to admit I was pretty nervous. But, results have been really good, my range of motion is much better. Dr. Glaser and his staff are very organized and nice.
in Encino, CA |
I received an Epidural injection from Doctor Glaser 3 weeks ago. The procedure was painless and very effective. Today I feel 95% better. Prior to the Epidural treatment I had very severe pain in my lower back and the pain felt in my legs as well. I will have a consultation visit to Doctor Glaser's office this week and it will be decided if I need a second Epidural in the near future. In addition that Doctor Glaser is an experienced Medical Doctor, he is also a very friendly person.
in Sherman Oaks, CA |
The most important issue is Dr. Glaser's expertise. You'll see what a pro he is from the moment you enter his office. His staff are warm and engaging, and the office and outpatient procedures are so organized that you will know with great confidence that you are in the care of a great doctor, a great healer. Dr. Glaser is an outstanding doctor, and you will know almost immediately that he's also a genuine, decent, gracious, fine man. I'm highly satisfied and couldn't be more pleased.
Dr Glaser He was prepAred for consultation review. He found the problem. We are working On a solution. Five stars all Around.
Everything went very well. Dr Glaser is always attentive to my needs and his staff is courteous and effecient.
I love Dr. Jeffrey and always have a most positive experience with him and with his staff. He has always worked miracles for me.
in Calabasas, CA |
Excellent and caring doctor, 100% committed to doing his best for patients. I'm very thankful to have found Dr. Glaser. His staff are excellent; caring, patient, and kind people. Surgery center is top notch, reasonably priced, and let you know costs up front. I have complete confidence in Dr. Glaser. He is a genuine person and clearly has a calling for this work. The online patient portal is super helpful. You can fill out forms, ask questions, and get all of your medical records online.
in Woodland Hills, CA |
The staff in this office are extremely inept. I had gotten a new RX & had a question I left a message nobody called me back. You tell them what pharmacy to call your RX's to & they call it somewhere else. When you have a question they might or might not get back to you. I called & cancelled an appointment & they said they never received the message. I checked my phone & I did. they wanted to charge me a fee for not showing. When I told the Dr he blew me off.
in Woodland Hills, CA |
dysfunctional office staff
Dr Glaser and his staff are very professional. Dr Glaser is the best is his field. He has gone way beyond the normal with me and his treatment is the best. I trust Dr Glaser with my life . He is caring and professional. His staff is always friendly and helpful This is a well run office that will go above and beyond for you. Raquel is always greets you with a smile and is very helpful.
Dr. Jeffrey Glaser is at the top of medical professionals I have been fortunate to experience for treatment. Very serious and to the point, but full of personality. He zero'd in on my pain management situation immediately and within 3 to 4 weeks I was on my way to a fantastic recovery. Always there to answer my questions and oversee my progress, Dr. Glaser was very strong in his guidance. I sincerely recommend him to anyone with pain, medication or therapy issues.
in Northridge, CA. |
Thank you to universe for having doctors as Dr. Jeffrey Glaser. This Doc is beyond 5 stars. He treats you with utmost respect,experience,knowledge, and most of all like family. I had my second epidural today,and though im not cured from a 6mm herniated disc on my l4l5, the experience is classy and elegant. Hes also ensuring I get referred to best surgeon.
I never dreamed that I could feel this great after 2 years of increasing numbness, nerve pain, tightness and burning sensations. Prior to meeting Dr. Glaser, these physical symptoms impacted me daily and I was deeply concerned that the downward spiral would never end. I am delighted to say I rarely have to give a thought to my back and leg these days! Dr. Glaser is a dedicated professional with a supportive staff and a first class patient environment. I am thankful to be his patient and recommen
Dr. Glaser and his staff are first rate professionals. I've had chronic pain for over 15 years and have consulted with many medical professionals. In all these years, only Dr. Glaser was able to address my symptoms, and seek to relieve my pain in an effective way. He is the only pain management professional that can think out of the box and bring to the table a wide range of possible solutions. His physician assistant, Rachel is one of the very best in her field and brings even more added valu
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Glaser, MD?
Are you Dr. Glaser?