Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD

Sports Medicine  ·

Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Fairfax, VA and has been practicing for 16 years. He specializes in sports medicine, orthopedic surgery, and more.Read his story

Inova Medical Group - Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine

8100 Innovation Park Dr Ste 110

Fairfax, VA 22031

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • MVP Health Care

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Giuliani treats your condition or procedure

• Chondrocalcinosis
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Knee Osteotomy
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Wrist Fracture

I believe in exploring all non-operative/conservative options for musculoskeletal conditions to include physical therapy, steroid injections, stem cell therapy, bracing and reserve surgery for those conditions that absolutely need surgical repair/rec...

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Giuliani?
Dr. Giuliani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Great experience and great results with my hip surgery. I was back to running in no time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD?
Dr Giuliani performed a total right shoulder arthroplasty at Walter Reed, Bethesda MD, in Oct 2017. He meticulously explained every option to me; answered every question I had; was a professional in every sense of the word, and only interested in doing the right thing for me, his patient. Dr Giuliani’s bedside manner is second to none; he is an honest, considerate & extremely competent surgeon who cares for his patients. I would go back to him without a doubt, and recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD?
Dr. Giuliani was fantastic. After breaking my shoulder in a car accident, Dr. Giuliani took care of me, communicated with me in a clear, direct, and empathetic way, and after successful surgery, went out of his way to make sure I was ok. His follow ups were always thorough and professional. He is an outstanding doctor with a keen sense for his patients and a terrific manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD?
Great doctor will impeccable bedside manners. Repaired my daughter's ACL (vice replace) - she's expected to make a full recovery and return to competitive-level soccer within 8 months of surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD?
Dr. Giuliani performed a shoulder replacement on my left shoulder few years ago. I had already exhausted all possible non-surgical options before the decision was made to replace my shoulder. My surgery and recovery were handled with great care. I trust Dr. Giuliani enough that when my other shoulder started to give me issues, I am having him replace my other shoulder. His knowledge and skill are such that I would not hesitate to recommend him to my family and friend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD?
January of 2017 was when I first noticed some pain in my right hip, and until I saw Dr. Guiliani I was not given too many options regarding how to deal with it. Considering I had spent almost 8 months looking for answers, the few weeks it took to get me into surgery, after determining that it might be my solution, was incredible. I felt such relief knowing someone actually listened to my concerns and was seeing what I had been seeing for months. Five months out of surgery and I'm training again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD?
As a veteran, I am proud to call Dr. Giuliani my surgeon at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. After serving in the military for over 20 years, having a doctor that understands the physical trauma my body has suffered during that time is of the utmost importance to me. He has flawlessly repaired my shoulder and right knee, thus tremendously enhancing my quality of life. Any service member or sport enthusiast in need of repair would be lucky to have the care of Dr. Giuliani.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD?
I had a broken tibia and fibula. The provider performed my surgery and gave follow up care. The incision looks great, and the surgery was a success. I started walking within 2 months of my surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD?
Dr. Giuliani performed a labral repair on my hip at Walter Reed Bethesda He was very professional, patiently answering all questions and discussing any concerns I had. I appreciated his honest prognosis, and his overall approach to reviewing my options. After surgery, he reviewed pictures taken during surgery with my husband and explained what he saw/did. Five months post-surgery, I was happy to be pain free and back to my active life style.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD?
Dr. Giuliani is a god-send. He was professional, personable, and confident without being arrogant or condescending. He outlined how his surgery plan and the expected recovery time. Surgery included a SLAP repair, bicep tenodesis, rotator cuff repairs, and shaving down the AC joint. Recovery and rehab were long and painful, but his plan helped me meet all milestones. One year later I have full range of motion can perform all pre-surgery activities. He is superb and has my highest recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD?
Confident, competent, compassionate - Dr. G is the total package deal. Had my shoulder surgery revised by him, and in record time, Jeff got my active life back for me. He is trustoworthy and honest, he has an excellent ability to translate the complex into meaningful terms that laymen understand. I would go back to him in a heartbeat!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD?
I have had several orthopedic encounters in my life, and Dr. Giuliani help make this procedure to be manageable and less stressful. He was very patient in diagnosing the situation and presented my options. He provided an upbeat attitude and a very positive approach to the surgery. I felt confident working with him that my outcome would be successful and that I could return to normal activities per his guidance. He is clearly a subject matter expert in orthopedics and sports medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD?
Dr. Giuliani performed a Hip scope, osteotomy and labral repair on me while he was at Walter Reed Bethesda. He was very professional and explained every aspect of the surgery and treatment to me before hand. After a very long surgery Dr. Giuliani spoke with my wife and explained everything that was done and even provided pictures taken during surgery. He spoke to her in terms that she understood and answered all of questions that she had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD?
Dr. Giuliani performed rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder in January 2015. After a successful surgery I fell two months later. Dr. Giuliani again had to repair the pervious surgery and it was again very successful. He has taken the time to explain everything step by step and is responsive to any and all questions. I highly recommend him for any orthopedic needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD?
I first saw Dr. Giuliani in February of 2016 for pain and impaired range of motion in my right shoulder. In the first week of March 2016, Dr. Giuliani performed arthroscopy surgery on my right shoulder to repair my rotator cuff and other issues he found during the surgery. Immediately following the procedure, he took time to discuss the surgery with my wife to reassure that all went well. We have been more than pleased with Dr. Giuliani and can highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD?
In April of 2015 I was basically unable to walk down stairs or do any physical activity. My left knee cap had dislocated multiple times and the pain had reached point that I could get no relief with medication. Dr. Giuliani performed Faulkner Osteotomy and synthetic material implant surgery on the left knee. 2 years later I have ZERO pain playing golf, exercising or performing normal activities. Highly Skilled Dr. with great care and concern for his patients. AMAZING JOB many Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD?
Dr. Giuliani reconstructed my ACL and repaired my meniscus in my right knee. The surgery was flawless and I was back home the same day, pain was as minimal as it could be for knee surgery. Dr. G also preformed a manipulation on my knee after it wouldn't get the ranged on motion that I needed in order to continue my track career, but after the second surgery everything was great again I was able to start running again. Without Dr. G I wouldn't be running track anymore; best doctor I've had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD?
Dr Giuliani performed rotator cuff surgery on my rt shoulder. After years of pain due to accumulated injuries, Dr. G said he could fix my issues. The surgery went flawlessly and on time as scheduled. I was 95% recovered with only a little more flexibly to restore after 5 months. Rigorous physical therapy and home exercises are also key. I am now pain free for the first time in years and have no restrictions. He is friendly and easy to talk to. Scars were tiny and almost completely gone now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD?
Dr. Giuliani performed a laterjet procedure on my left shoulder in order to stabilize chronic instability and dislocations. The procedure was excellent, restoring me to almost full range of motion, with recovery time 3-6 months quicker than projected. Cannot recommend him highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Giuliani?

Insurance accepted

Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield PPO
MVP Health Care
MVP Health Care PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Giuliani treats patients.

Inova Fairfax Hospital