Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

WALTER REED NATIONAL MILITARY MEDICAL CT Bethesda, MD 20889 Get Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Bethesda, MD. He has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Giuliani is affiliated with Auburn Community Hospital.

Dr. Giuliani's Experience

See how Dr. Giuliani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Giuliani

Dr. Giuliani accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Giuliani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Giuliani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Giuliani to family and friends
Dr. Giuliani's Performance
Bristow, VA |
Dr. Giuliani performed a labral repair on my hip at Walter Reed Bethesda He was very professional, patiently answering all questions and discussing any concerns I had. I appreciated his honest prognosis, and his overall approach to reviewing my options. After surgery, he reviewed pictures taken during surgery with my husband and explained what he saw/did. Five months post-surgery, I was happy to be pain free and back to my active life style.
in Oceanside, CA |
Dr. Giuliani is a god-send. He was professional, personable, and confident without being arrogant or condescending. He outlined how his surgery plan and the expected recovery time. Surgery included a SLAP repair, bicep tenodesis, rotator cuff repairs, and shaving down the AC joint. Recovery and rehab were long and painful, but his plan helped me meet all milestones. One year later I have full range of motion can perform all pre-surgery activities. He is superb and has my highest recommendation.
in Arlington, VA |
Confident, competent, compassionate - Dr. G is the total package deal. Had my shoulder surgery revised by him, and in record time, Jeff got my active life back for me. He is trustoworthy and honest, he has an excellent ability to translate the complex into meaningful terms that laymen understand. I would go back to him in a heartbeat!
in New London, OH |
I have had several orthopedic encounters in my life, and Dr. Giuliani help make this procedure to be manageable and less stressful. He was very patient in diagnosing the situation and presented my options. He provided an upbeat attitude and a very positive approach to the surgery. I felt confident working with him that my outcome would be successful and that I could return to normal activities per his guidance. He is clearly a subject matter expert in orthopedics and sports medicine.
in Bethesda, MD |
Dr. Giuliani performed a Hip scope, osteotomy and labral repair on me while he was at Walter Reed Bethesda. He was very professional and explained every aspect of the surgery and treatment to me before hand. After a very long surgery Dr. Giuliani spoke with my wife and explained everything that was done and even provided pictures taken during surgery. He spoke to her in terms that she understood and answered all of questions that she had.
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Giuliani performed rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder in January 2015. After a successful surgery I fell two months later. Dr. Giuliani again had to repair the pervious surgery and it was again very successful. He has taken the time to explain everything step by step and is responsive to any and all questions. I highly recommend him for any orthopedic needs.
in Mc Lean, VA |
I first saw Dr. Giuliani in February of 2016 for pain and impaired range of motion in my right shoulder. In the first week of March 2016, Dr. Giuliani performed arthroscopy surgery on my right shoulder to repair my rotator cuff and other issues he found during the surgery. Immediately following the procedure, he took time to discuss the surgery with my wife to reassure that all went well. We have been more than pleased with Dr. Giuliani and can highly recommend him.
in Arlington, VA |
In April of 2015 I was basically unable to walk down stairs or do any physical activity. My left knee cap had dislocated multiple times and the pain had reached point that I could get no relief with medication. Dr. Giuliani performed Faulkner Osteotomy and synthetic material implant surgery on the left knee. 2 years later I have ZERO pain playing golf, exercising or performing normal activities. Highly Skilled Dr. with great care and concern for his patients. AMAZING JOB many Thanks!
in Laurel, MD |
Dr. Giuliani reconstructed my ACL and repaired my meniscus in my right knee. The surgery was flawless and I was back home the same day, pain was as minimal as it could be for knee surgery. Dr. G also preformed a manipulation on my knee after it wouldn't get the ranged on motion that I needed in order to continue my track career, but after the second surgery everything was great again I was able to start running again. Without Dr. G I wouldn't be running track anymore; best doctor I've had.
in Arlington, VA |
Dr Giuliani performed rotator cuff surgery on my rt shoulder. After years of pain due to accumulated injuries, Dr. G said he could fix my issues. The surgery went flawlessly and on time as scheduled. I was 95% recovered with only a little more flexibly to restore after 5 months. Rigorous physical therapy and home exercises are also key. I am now pain free for the first time in years and have no restrictions. He is friendly and easy to talk to. Scars were tiny and almost completely gone now.
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Giuliani performed a laterjet procedure on my left shoulder in order to stabilize chronic instability and dislocations. The procedure was excellent, restoring me to almost full range of motion, with recovery time 3-6 months quicker than projected. Cannot recommend him highly enough.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani, MD?
Are you Dr. Giuliani?

Compare Dr. Giuliani

Dr. Giuliani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankle Fracture
  • Broken Arm
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Heel Spur
  • Hip Fracture
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

New York Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2003

Walter Reed Army Med Center

Completed in 2004

Dr. Giuliani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Giuliani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arm Surgery