Dr. Jeffrey B. Gelblum, MD

Dr. Jeffrey B. Gelblum, MD

Neurology | Male | 57 years old

Comprehensive medical care in a compassionate and state-of-the-art setting. We take pride in offering our patients the latest treatments for migraine, seizures, dementia, pain, tremors, and all neurologic disorders. Our affiliation with various research studies offers you access to the latest experimental protocols. Specific certification in CBD recommendation, Accupuncture, vitamin/herbal therapy, and other alternative modalities offer you wide access to effective alternative modalities of treatment. Read more

Aventura Neurology Associates

Learn about this Doctor

Comprehensive medical care in a compassionate and state-of-the-art setting. We take pride in offering our patients the latest treatments for migraine, seizures, dementia, pain, tremors, and all neurologic disorders. Our affiliation with various research studies offers you access to the latest experimental protocols. Specific certification in CBD recommendation, Accupuncture, vitamin/herbal therapy, and other alternative modalities offer you wide access to effective alternative modalities of treatment.Read more

Dr. Gelblum's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Gelblum's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gelblum

Dr. Gelblum accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Gelblum has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Gelblum's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gelblum to family and friends
4.2
Experience with Dr. Gelblum
Dr. Gelblum's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (29)
Dr. Jeffrey B. Gelblum, MD says

Dr Gelblum and his staff always strives to provide you with the finest diagnostic and clinical services anywhere. If you are happy with our care please post a favorable review here. If for some reason, you are dissatisfied, please let us know at the time of your visit, and we will make every effort to correct the situation. Our reputation rests upon your good care!

Aventura, Florida |
Brilliant,Compassionate, Gets to Solution Extremely FAST! Truly an Expert! HUMBLE Professional
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Gelblum is an exceptional physician! His office administrator Carolina Varriale Garcia is extremely professional and an asset to his practice. His front office staff is wonderful. Rodny Thompson and Emily Perez are Superfine!
in Miami Beach, FL |
I have been to see Dr. Gelblum for three different health issues. When no one else could find what was wrong Dr. Gelblum identified the problems. I recently had a terrible pain in my arm that was truly unbearable. His lovely assistant, Emily, put me in a room to lay down. Dr. Gelblum immediately diagnosed me with Shingles! He is a genius, the best diagnostic Doctor, and and incredibly caring doctor. To have such faith in a Doctor is so reassuring. I am lucky to have found him.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Gelblum assisted in diagnosing and treating my father who has dementia. He is thorough, smart, and attentive. He is also extremely caring and genuine. I could not be happier with him by my side during this difficult road of having aging and sickly parent. I recommend him 100 percent.
in Miami, FL |
After a viral illness, I experienced stinging and burning in my right arm. An orthopedic consultation, recommended spine surgery for a "bulging disc". This would have benched me for the entire season. The team doctor recommended a neurological consultation with Dr. Gelblum, and I am so thankful. Dr. Gelblum found the problem to be from a nerve 'plexus' of my arm, and not at all from my neck. I completed a course of physiotherapy and am 100% better. He and his entire staff deserve a trophy.
in South Miami, FL |
Dr. Gelblum was suggested by several friends who believe that he is the best in town, and now I see why. I had bad leg pain for many years. I had previously seen a spine doctor who told me that it was due to a pinched lumbar nerve and that I required surgery. Dr Gelblum's exam was thorough and skillful. He discovered that my pain was unrelated to my spine and related to my cholesterol medication. He switched that around, and I am pain-free. Bedside manner great; staff excellent. Recommend!!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Super diagnostician, and amazing human being! Cured my spasms by recommending a new CBD regimen, and I am now able to wean off my prescription pain medications. I was in a bad car accident years ago, and have been suffering ever since. Now, I am so much better. His staff is kind and accommodating. The doctor has an amazing personality and bedside manner. I highly recommend.
Miami, FL |
Would give 0 stars if I could. He was the worst doctor that I've ever been to. He was arrogant, condescending and cut me off while I was talking. He was the most unempathetic individual I've ever met and that is not what you want for as your doctor. No person deserves to have a doctor like this.
in Miami, FL |
Super neurologist! Helped control my disabling migraines when no one else could. I highly recommend. Office staff is very kind, professional, and efficient.
in Miami Gardens, FL |
This doctor is the best. He asks questions about his patients and will easily and quickly diagnose. He always says if there are any problems don't hesitate to call. I truly feel comfortable with him, glad I found him.
in Miami, FL |
In my opinion, the best in his field.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Super diagnostician with excellent and helpful office staff. I came to Dr. Gelblum after visiting several other neurologists. I was experiencing a horrible headache disorder which was causing me to miss work and was taking time away from my family. Dr. Gelblum undertook some comprehensive testing which revealed an underlying blood inflammation. This problem was quickly treated and I am now headache-free. This physician is highly knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner.
in Aventura, FL |
Doctor Gelblum is a rare breed of physicians as he is not only extremely competent and professional, but he truly cares about his patients who are not just numbers. He also has an unbelievable sense of humor, which always make the experience even better. Although he is a neurologist, he is my go to guy for everything health related. Additionally, he has a great office staff that shows that they also care about their patients! A+++ all the way around!
Excellent diagnostician and very caring neurologist, with super efficient staff. Great bedside manner. Super diagnostician who came highly recommended from another doctor, as well as some family friends. Definitely worth making an appointment. Recently relocated from New York, and needed some follow-up in Miami. Dr Gelblum is certainly on par with the best in New York City, and elsewhere.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey B. Gelblum, MD?

• Neurology

Why It Matters: Dr. Gelblum's Board Certifications

• Neurology

Dr. Gelblum says..

Board certified and sub specialty trained, Dr. Gelblum has over 20 years of clinical experience in treating every neurologic condition imagineable.

He has served on numerous research advisory boards, and presented globally at international medical conferences and symposia. He is acknowledged as a national thought leader on various neurologic disorders. His medical practices receives local patients, along with visitors from all over the world. He maintains active teaching affiliations.

His experienced staff assure all new and established patients the highest level of comfort and expertise.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Cranial Trauma
  • Dementia
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dystonia
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy Due to Alcohol and Drugs
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vasculitis
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

Dr. Gelblum says..

Subspecialty certified in electrodiagnostic medicine -- the field of neurology which treats disorders of nerve, muscle, and spine (neuropathy, carpal tunnel, pinched nerves, spasms, and paralysis).

Dr Gelblum's extraordinary training and expertise assure a pain-free, accurate diagnosis with a comprehensive treatment plan.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • EEG (Electroencephalogram)

Completed in 1986

University of Miami
    University of Miami
    University of Maryland

Dr. Gelblum has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Gelblum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gelblum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Gelblum's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Neurology
  • Board certified in Neurology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Gelblum

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Gelblum's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Gelblum

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Gelblum's Care Philosophy

Comprehensive medical care in a compassionate and state-of-the-art setting.