Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 49

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Atlanta, GA and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from East Carolina University Medical Center in 2004. He is affiliated with medical facilities Northside Hospital Cherokee and Northside Hospital Forsyth. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD

American Professional Associates

1000 Johnson Ferry Rd Atlanta, GA 30342

Dr. Garrett's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Garrett

He's the best!
Dr. Garrett has performed both of my hip replacement surgeries. He is an absolutely amazing surgeon and person!
twigginsga – May 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD?
Dr. Garrett is nothing short of an amazing doctor! While he told me that I needed to have my left knee replaced a year earlier, he did not push me and allowed me to realize the necessity of moving forward with total knee replacement surgery. Having never had surgery, I was nervous which was proven to be unwarranted as the surgery was a major success. I followed the online regimen both pre and post op which along with his excellent care allowed me to be walking on my own around the house on day four (4) following surgery. I only used a walker for a couple of days and the cane for only a couple of weeks as I was truly walking almost normally with no need for assistance. Furthermore, my pain was so minimal that I never needed to take the narcotics as the OTC meds provided the relief I needed. Take it from me, Jeffrey Garrett is the one to use for joint replacement!!
Superwoman Knee Success – Feb 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD?
Dr Garrett did a great job and was great about answering all questions and concerns before during and after.
Feb 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD?
I had a complete hip replacement. Dr. Garrett made the process easy. Could not be happier with the surgery.
Feb 04, 2022
Dr Garrett is awesome
Dr Garrett is knows how to make you feel comfortable with the knee replacement process. From my first meeting, I had no fears with the surgery or the recovery. I had both knees replaced within a 6 month time frame. By the 7th month, I was walking without a cane. He did an amazing surgery that left minimal scaring. Dr Garrett and his team was always available through the online application. He is my favorite!
Mary – Jan 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD?
Dr.Garrett met and exceeded my expectations. My only regret is that I wish I would have completed the surgery sooner. His staff was professional and friendly and answered all my questions in advance of the surgery.
Paul Pitkins – Aug 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD?
Dr. Garrett is an absolutely outstanding Doctor and Surgeon. My lengthy experience with him and all of his staff could not have been any better! They are all very professional, caring, and thorough. I would highly recommend Dr. Garrett to anyone. There is none better. I am extremely impressed!
John Sellars – Jun 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD?
Dr Garrett is the epitome of a professional and caring physician. He is knowledgeable, personable and exactly the right kind of expert to see in difficult cases.
Aaron Barlow – May 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD?
Dr. Garrett conducted total hip replacements ; one in 2016 and the other in 2017. In December 2020 he did a total knee replacement on my right knee in the new Arthritis & Total Joint Specialists facility in Cumming, GA. All three surgeries have gone well and given me a new lease on life with each one. Dr. Garrett is professional, very thorough and spends a great deal of time with you explaining your situation and your available options. His staff are professional, friendly and get back to you in a timely manner if you have any additional questions or concerns following an appointment and/or the surgery. The use of the Force app for my latest surgery was a great help in contacting physio etc. postop. The new ATJS facility is phenomenal. My husband and I got there at 6:20am for my knee replacement and I walked out (with the aid of a walker) to the car at 11:30am same day to go home. I would highly recommend Dr. Garrett & team and in fact have done so to friends and coworkers.
Marg Wheeler – Mar 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD?
Total Right Hip Replacement on November 16, 2020. Performed at Dr. Garretts surgery center in his office building at Northside. In at 5:30 AM, Prepared for surgery and in the OR at 7:00 AM, In Recovery at 8:00 AM. Walking at 9:00 AM, on my way home at 9:30 AM. I basically lost two days of work (actually was back on the phone with clients on Tuesday the 17th). Dr. Garrett, his staff and the entire experience was superior. I cannot provide any higher recommendation. I also recommend A Step Ahead PT in Roswell. Also excellent.
Frank McGonagle – Feb 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD?
Had hip replacement surgery in May and total knee replacement in October. Office visits were very thorough, he explained things well, and I appreciated that he provided options of care without surgery. Hip replacement was amazing. Home and climbing stairs immediately. PT online through portal and 100% in a couple of weeks. Knee replacement was flawless as well. PT even commented that Dr Garrett has some magic in his formula as they see lots of patients post hip and knee surgery and Dr Garrett has the magic sauce for controlling pain and the PT said his joints are always so much more nimble than others. . . He is that good! The combination of medicine and blocks given in surgery allowed me to get deep into PT before I really experienced the post surgical pain and at 3 weeks I am well on my my way to full recovery. Highly recommend Dr Garrett and his team!!
Dec 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD?
He listens to what you hvae to say and answers all questions. He explains your condition and treatment. He uses FORCE which is a great app and helps with excersises.
Oct 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD?
This office, Arthritis and Total Joint Specialist, is a "well-oiled" machine!! EVERYONE in the office is caring, and helpful. Dr. Garrett is very professional as well as exhibiting a caring and helpful attitude! His bedside manner is outstanding. Speaking as a retired operating room nurse, everything about my surgical experience with this group was "first class". My questions were always answered in a timely manner. I highly recommend this surgical practice.
Sarah S Hardy – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD?
Thoroughly explained procedure ahead of time and made a clear assessment as to what would expected of me as the patient
Pitt Watts III – Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD?
I was terrified for years of proceeding with a hip replacement, but when I absolutely needed to get my hip replaced, Dr. Garrett made me really comfortable with my decision to proceed. He is very "calming" and straight forward. I am 3 months post operation and living life comfortably again. My recovery was smooth and I followed the physical therapy exercises online and walked a lot. The staff and Dr. Garrett were wonderful. I told him he'd get a holiday card for life from me.
Aug 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD?
I especially like his hands on approach. Other surgeons leave it up to their staff to deal with patients. He has a great bedside manner and explains the procedure in great detail. He also gave me all the time I needed to insure all of my questions and concerns were addressed. Great doctor.
Chris Ehlers – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD?
This was my second hip replacement. I was afraid to get the second one done because I remembered how painful the first one was. However, I walked out of the hospital right after surgery, was on medication for two days mostly because I was afraid I would be in pain if I did not take the pills, but went off the meds and have been pain free ever since. My only regret is that I waited so long to have the procedure done.
Mar 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD?
Excellent from start to finish. Was on the clock with insurance and the calendar year, but he and the staff was able to accommodate situation. Surgery was a breeze, recovery easy, follow-ups excellent. Will plan on other knee when I can get it done.
Mar 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD?
He was very kind and clearly explained everything. He answered all our questions. And the surgery itself was very successful.
Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD?
Dr Garrett and his team were amazing!! I had a Total Knee Replacement in Dec and they have exceeded expectations!! Pain has been minimal, recovery is way ahead of schedule and my operated knee feels better than my good knee. I was referred to Dr Garrett by another Dr who had his knee replaced by him. I promise, there is no other Dr you need to see. Great Dr, great man and great team!!
Bill – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Garrett, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Garrett?