Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD

Dr. Gagliano
Telehealth services available

Boulder Bone & Joint

4820 Riverbend Road Boulder, CO 80301

Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Boulder, CO. He is affiliated with medical facilities Avista Adventist Hospital and Foothills Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gagliano to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Gagliano with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at North Suburban Medical Center.

Make an appointment at North Suburban Medical Center today at (303) 997-0215.

These providers are on the medical staff of North Suburban Medical Center.

Dr. Gagliano's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gagliano

3.8

Dr. Gagliano

Can't speak for his skills as a surgeon, because I quickly sought a second opinion. Dr. Gagliano has zero bedside manner, didn't even greet us when he walked in the room. He came across as arrogant, dismissive and belittling. Not acceptable! His office and website are outdated. Hard pass.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Lindsay B – Nov 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD?
I went to Dr. Gagliano for a torn bicep and rotator cuff. After testing, we determined that surgery was my best option to get back to doing what I love doing. Dr. Gagliano took the time and explained to me what he was going to do and what I could expect. Dr. Gagliano and his staff are absolutely the best! Without hesitation, I would recommend Dr. Gagliano.
Joe – Mar 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD?
Skillful Orthopedic surgery by Dr. Gagliano completely restored the use of my dominate wrist after an accident in which two bones were partially crushed or chipped. In his interactions with me, Dr. Gagliano was professional, informed, and decisive in treating my injury. But I especially appreciated that he didn't lecture me about staying off ladders, but rather focused on giving me back the use of my wrist.
77 year old female – Oct 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD?
Dr. Gagliano took care of me and my wife and my daughter for three different injuries. He replaced my wife's shattered hip, tended to my daughter's ankle and foot and performed surgery for my broken collar bone. He approached each situation with a careful eye and many questions to fully understand the scope of the injuries. He gave us options and explained each one with information we could understand to make the best decision for the situation. His follow-ups were timely and he was always available to answer questions without an appointment. His staff is helpful and nice and return inquiries in w timely manner. Overall, Dr. Gagliano is a kind, personable guy who truly had our best interest in mind with each of our situations. I would highly recommend Dr. Gagliano to any of my friends and family who could use his help.
Doug Sabanosh – Mar 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD?
I am a 73 yr. old R.N. who has had 4 shoulder surgeries performed by Dr. Gagliano. Two were arthroscopes, one per shoulder, with biopsies taken for culture to make certain there no indications of possible infection. Years earlier I had rotater cuff repair. I wasn't trilled about the "extra" surgeries but his very thorough explanations of the need were convincing. I am so happy to report that subsequent shoulder reconstructions have relieved me of years of pain and lack of function, even though one shoulder required a very complicated procedure. Never have I met a more thorough, compassionate surgeon. And I can't say enough positive about his loving PA! As a whole the entire staff was efficient and friendly. A very well run practice.
Jan 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD?
Never reviewed nor showed me the results of the MRI. He is rude, opinionated and dismissive. He is stuck on his title as Shoulder Surgeon. Bad bedside manners. Pursued another doctor that would review and show me the MRI with available options.
Westminster in Westminster – Sep 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Gagliano to both family and friends. I found him to be an excellent surgeon, entirely thorough and professional.
Jeffrey Maclachlan in Boulder, CO – Jun 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD?
I have had two surgeries with Dr. Gagliano, first for a torn ACL, and later for stabilization of a shoulder that kept dislocating. His knowledge of sports medicine is superb, he is very attentive, and his manner is very calming. Both surgeries could not have gone better and I was extremely impressed with the minimal scarring I was left with. I am fully back to sports activities now with no further issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Gagliano to anyone needing his type of care, he's the best!
Suzanne Hamilton in Boulder – Feb 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD?
One year ago I tore my ACL and meniscus today I’m back to all my very active and aggressive sport activities. DR Gagliano knew what to do after he reviewed my MRI. I could not have dreamed of a better outcome on the surgery he performed on my knee. The staff and therapist was the best and gave me the finest therapy exercises for my 100% recovery. Every appointment was on time and I everything he and his staff preformed was explained in detail and totally necessary.
Mark in Boulder – Feb 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD?
Dr. Gagliano reviewed my MRI report with me in detail, answering my questions and describing how the tendons, muscles and tissues interact in the shoulder joint. He recommended PT as the first option vs advancing directly to surgery. I was impressed with his sincere and genuine concern for my long-term outcome.
Judy in Erie CO – Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD?
Demands xrays every time, but dismisses my attempts to explain my injuries. Has only ever given me the assessment that I don't need surgery, never an actual diagnosis. When I got an MRI he made me come in only to read the radiologists notes to me, but ignored the only note explaining that I was actually injured. Second injury to the same knee and he assumed it was the same despite me saying otherwise. Dismissive, rude, and always in a rush. Avoid at all costs. There are plenty of other doctors.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Jan 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD?
I decided to see another doc after my consult. Should have also discussed rehab alternative to surgery like other docs have since. Opinionated, gruff, inflexible & WRONG about a condition I have & I understand quite well. He told me to see a "REAL Neurologist and my PCP' about it. I already have/do. (By real do we mean as opposed to a Ortho doc who fancies himself one?) Telling me, quote: "I wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole." after I had a syncope event in the office took the cake. Rude.
Tony in Erie – Oct 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD?
Wouldn't look at me or listen to the details of the situation until an x ray was done for minor knee pain. When asked if he would look at the knee before hundreds of dollars were spent, he flipped out, stormed out of the room and told me to find another doctor. Maybe he's a good doctor, terrible people skills.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Fargo, ND – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD?
I was surprised there were so many positive reviews about Dr. Gagliano, because that has not been my experience at any of my visits. I injured my shoulder in the spring and have been seeing him for my surgery and check-ups. I have been made to wait 15-20 minutes past my appointment time EVERY time for the doctor to show up to the examination room. He has never spent more than 5 minutes with me, and has gone so far as to start leaving the room while I'm asking a question. Awful bedside manner
Boulder, CO – Sep 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD?
I've seen Dr Gagliano several times for a variety of things, including surgery on my shoulder (which did wonders). Not only is he smart, professional, and patient, but he often goes well beyond expectations in terms of explaining things and providing what's needed to recover (in comparison to other surgeons I have had). A great guy. Highly recommended. His staff (e.g., PT) is also awesome.
Boulder, CO – Aug 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD?
Dr. Gagliano is amazing. I am a serious outdoor enthusiast pushing myself in the mountains, be it climbing or backcountry snowboarding. I fractured my tibia plateau and tore my meniscus. The thing that really stood out for me with Dr Gagliano was his thorough explanations of all my options and the impact each would have. He is very focused on making sure his patients understand their injuries, which allows them to feel comfortable. He is an exceptional surgeon and I am very grateful!!
Matthew Pierce in Boulder – Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD?
We have been seeing Dr. Gagliano for a few years now. He has operated on my husband, myself and has treated one of our children. We will continue seeing Dr. Gagliano for any future injuries. He is a wonderful doctor and is very passionate about his work. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.
Boulder, CO – Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD?
Excellent Doctor and Surgeon. I've taken both of my children to Dr. Gagliano for various sports related injuries. He was very thorough in explaining the options available to us. He is super friendly, knowledgeable and easy to understand. I would highly recommend Dr. Gagliano to all of my friends and family.
Boulder, CO – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD?
Dr. Gagliano is very thorough and accurate in his diagnosis. He took the time we (myself and my 12 year old daughter) needed to understand what was going on and how to treat it. He suggested ways to alleviate the pain and long term solutions that have really worked. Our family has used him for various orthopedic problems and have been very happy with the results. I would recommend Dr. Gagliano and choose to go back to him in the future.
Longmont, CO – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD?
Dr. Gagliano is an excellent doctor. He has treated both of our young kids and was very knowledgeable about their specific injuries, treated them with a conservative approach to give them the best chance for full recovery, and is a pleasure to work with. He is professional and very responsive, as are the office staff. We highly recommend him to any of our friends in need of orthopedic care.
Boulder, CO – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Gagliano, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gagliano?

At Boulder Bone and Joint, we are committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of orthopaedic care possible. Along with the treatment...Read more

Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon

Fellowship-Trained in Sports Medicine, Shoulder/Knee Team Physician, USA Ski Team

Dr. Jeff...