Dr. Jeffrey Fusco, DO

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Fusco

Dr. Jeffrey Fusco, DO is a family medicine specialist in Hilliard, OH and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2001 and specializes in family medicine and osteopathic manipulative therapy.

Make an appointment

Dr. Fusco accepts

Dr. Fusco accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Fusco treats your condition or procedure

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Fusco?
Dr. Fusco's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Fusco, DO
Dr. Fusco was the first doctor in 7 years who actually listened to what was going on with me . He is patient - kind and throughout treatment plans always explains every detail ! Best doctor around .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Fusco, DO?
Dr. Fusco has been my Primary Care Physician since he finished his Residency. In that time frame, he has never made an error when diagnosing my issues and helping me make a plan for recovery. He listens when I am giving a description of my symptoms and let's me know that he feels what I have to say has value.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Fusco, DO?
I mess up my shoulder and need to see an orthopedic surgeon, I call Dr Fusco office to get an referral, the person on the phone said she will tell the Dr Fusco and will get back with me. That was in the late morning, I never got the call or the referral from Dr Fusco, The next day I call the office to find out about the referral and then was told I need to come in and see him first, Its been over an year I haven't seen him, customer service bad when need of help they cant help me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Fusco, DO?
I would recommend Dr. Fusco (Casper) to anyone looking for a great Doctor. He is very responsible and knowledgeable and listens to all of your troubles. I know we all have a lot of troubles. If he don't know something he will get back with you. He sets down and goes over all of the results with you and explains everything in layman's terms. I have been with him for the last 10 or so years. I would like to thank him and his staff especially his nurse Misty. Great great nurse. Thanks to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Fusco, DO?
Dr. Fusco and his staff are fantastic. He has a happy peaceful and personality, he looks at you when you speak, he truely cares, doesnt make a mountain out of a molehill, and he's a smart cookie! The front desk ladies are helpful, friendly and are excellent at what the do. The nurse is a sweatheart, very personable and very knowledgeable. I have had tons of doctors but i've never been to a doctor's office this efficient and wonderful. I am so grateful to be their patient. 5 stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Fusco, DO?
Very personable, very nice, and is very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Fusco, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Fusco?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Fusco treats patients.

Doctors Hospital