Dr. Jeffrey Friedman, DO

Dr. Jeffrey Friedman, DO

Family Medicine | Male | 61 years old

22 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Friedman specializes in Family Medicine and practices in South Daytona, FL. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Friedman? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Friedman's Experience

See how Dr. Friedman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Friedman

Dr. Friedman accepts 23 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Friedman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Friedman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Friedman to family and friends
3.9
Experience with Dr. Friedman
Dr. Friedman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (21)
Tampa, FL |
Dr. Friedman is fantastic- most of the office staff could use some charm lessons. If you can look past the phone help and the receptionist- you will like the doctor.
in Port Orange, FL |
Dr Friedman highly knowledgeable and caring person. I trust him when he says that something is not serious. I respect him that he looks healthy himself, and I like his jokes that make me feel comfortable at his office. Thanks a lot for being a great doctor.
in Port Orange, FL |
We had been going to Dr. Friedman for many years. He is incredibly knowledgeable, professional and caring. He is very good at explaining all medical issues and uses much care in explaining the necessary treatment. I especially appreciate the online portal service. I simple post any question I have on the portal and Dr Friedman answers my questions personally within hours.
in Charleston, SC |
Dr Friedman is attentive, highly knowledgeable and doesn't feed into anxieties. I trust him when he says that something is not serious, and also trust him when he says something is.
in Port Orange Fl |
All the staff in this office are caring, professional efficient people who go the extra mile making sure we get the services and referrals that we need. I tell people that I know Dr. Friedman has saved my husband's life on more than one occasion. He is the best.
in Charleston, SC |
I've been going to this office for over ten years and I can honestly say, that Dr. Friedman is a doctor that cares. He's the real deal. I've had a chronic asthma issue for about 5 years. Dr. Friedman and his staff worked to get me the medicine that I needed and recommended trusted specialists that have helped me to make a full recovery. If you're looking for someone you can trust and will make your health his TOP priority, Dr. Friedman is that person. I'm so grateful for his kindness and care.
in South Daytona,Fl. |
I have been going to Dr. Friedman for over 26 years now. He always listens to my concerns and treats me with respect no matter how I ramble on .He might tell me "Rita " one problem at a time but never does he brush my concerns away .He has always explained them thoughly in detail to me. And the staff is also "The very best ever" I always get in the same day I call or the next day.. The office and Dr. Friedman are 10 Star rated to me. Yes, you bet I would recommend family & friends to them.??
in Port Orange, FL |
Dr. Jeff Friedman and FCP are exceptional in every regard - most importantly in their professionalism and care. They operate on a well defined and adhered to schedule so that you are not left in the waiting room for long periods. You are greeted with a smile and a "hi" at the sign-in desk. A nurse or assistant calls you in as scheduled with another smile and "hi". You are ushered to an exam room where the nurse/assistant does the initial screening, BP, weight, etc. More to follow...
in Port Orange, FL |
Wish I could rate less than one star. Had one visit and that was enough. He could not have cared less about me. Cold, impersonal, dismissive. Won't go back, that's for sure.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Friedman, DO?
Are you Dr. Friedman?

Compare Dr. Friedman

Dr. Friedman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Friedman has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Friedman's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury

Graduated in 1983

Grandview Hospital

Completed in 1984

South Nassau Comm Hosp

Completed in 1987

State University Of New York At Binghamton

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Friedman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Friedman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage