Family Medicine  |
Dr. Jeffrey Fraser, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Fraser, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lincoln, NE. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Fraser is affiliated with CHI Health St. Elizabeth.

Fraser Family Medicine

2641 S 70th St Ste A

Lincoln, NE 68506

Learn about Dr. Fraser

Dr. Fraser's Experience

Dr. Fraser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Sanctions found

Dr. Fraser does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

1 Sanction
  • Unprofessional Conduct (3/2/2017)
    Action Taken: Probation
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Nebraska

• University Of Nebraska / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Baptist Med Center
  • Nyu Hospitals Center

Dr. Fraser has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fraser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fraser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fraser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fraser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fraser to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Fraser's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Lincoln, NE |
Dr.Fraser is a rude and disrespectful. I also visited the Doctor for a particular reason, however there was no mention in the notes which caused me a day's wages.
in Lincoln, NE |
I and my family have been patients of Dr Fraser's for years. He is always responsive and is willing to refer to specialists as needed. I highly recommend him as a primary care physician.
in Lincoln, NE |
Dr. Fraser does not take the time needed (in my case) to actually allow me the right to play a role in my healthcare. He appears to believe he is the end all be all in terms of what treatment options you have. He makes me feel small and that I am stupid for having opinions about my health. He does not want to hear what has worked for you in the past and while I find his bedside manner unprofessional I cannot say he doesn't care. He seems to lack self awareness and empathy. I would not recommend.
in Bloomington, IL |
He use to be my doctor when he resided in our area and was one of the most outstanding drs. that I ever had! First - He accepted me as a patient when no one else would - I had no ins. at the time- I called almost every doctor in town and no one would accept me - this doctor did - if it weren't for him then I wouldn't have had a surgery that saved my life - I was making minimal payments and went to pay in person on my last one - to thank him - He had already paid- Miss him as a dr- He cares
in Lincoln, NE |
My family member went to him for years. He spoke to them as a child and treated us as family members asking questions as questioning his ability as a doctor. He went as far as yelling at my family and 89 year mother (after I left the room) that he didn't like my tone and all my questions. Really, why bully them.. step into the hall and tell me you have an issue! Needless to say, we switched doctors and have had no issues. Don't have to deal with someone so arrogant anymore.
in Lincoln, NE |
I am appauld reading those negative reviews. I came to him when my doctor was out of office with a extreme medical situation. He believed me, he truely cared. My own doctor didn't. My job didn't. I had thyroid cancer, he probably saved my life. The thyroid storms were killing me. He saved my job!!! Thank you! My family and I are forever grateful.
Lincoln, Ne |
Very rude and arrogant. Yelled at my family member for getting labs outside his office. He wants all labs done in his office. Which is expensive and can get it done for A LOT less at another lab. I found a new doctor for my family and would never recommend to anyone else.
in Lincoln, NE |
Horrible man! Very unprofessional and rude! I'm appalled at how he treats people! DO NOT SEE THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR FOR ANY REASON! He will belittle you and make you feel stupid for seeking help for any issue you are having. Staff and office was nice and that's about it.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Fraser, MD?
Are you Dr. Fraser?