Dr. Jeffrey Frank, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Frank, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Jeffrey Frank, MD is a neurology specialist in Louisville, KY and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from University of Kentucky in 1981 and specializes in neurology, headache management, and more.

4950 Norton Healthcare Blvd Ste 305

Louisville, KY 40241

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Frank

See how frequently Dr. Frank performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

Dr. Frank's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Frank "At Norton Healthcare, we believe you - the patient - are the most important person to our practice. As the region's leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our specialty practice is a part of Norton Physician Services, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Physician Services currently includes more than 400 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 100 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, skilled specialists who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have access to the latest medical technology and services."

• Neurology
  • Headache Management
  • Neuromuscular Medicine

Dr. Frank does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University of Kentucky
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • University of Kentucky
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • University of Virginia
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • University of Virginia
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Frank has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Frank has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Frank does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Frank and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Frank's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Frank to family and friends

Dr. Frank's Performance

GOOD

LOVE Dr. Frank!!! Have been getting Botox injections from him for about 2.5 years now and they have tremendously helped my migraines...such a relief
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have only seen this doctor 1 time but at my second appointment I showed up at the time the office told me too and the doctor refused to see me because he said he had to get to the hospital fyi it wasn't for an emergency. will be making a formal complaint because I travelled 2.5 hrs to see him...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
May sure when making an appointment that the correct doctor is listed and location asked to be seen at is stated, not taken for grant that a person knows what office. The staff gives the address as 210 Grey Street, which is a Norton's facility. I never saw 210 on the building, therefore missing my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I came to Dr Frank after an auto accident and suffered a concussion. He is very informative and explained to me what me having a concussion meant to me today and would mean to me in the future. He gave me the good and the possible bad. He is very direct but patient.
Are you Dr. Frank?