Dr. Jeffrey Frank, MD

Pediatric Neurology | Male

Oregon Neurology Associates 3355 Riverbend Dr Ste 410 Springfield, OR 97477 Get Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Frank, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Frank, MD is a pediatric neurology doctor who practices in Springfield, OR. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Frank is affiliated with Sacred Heart Medical Center - University District.

Dr. Frank's Experience

See how Dr. Frank's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Frank

Dr. Frank accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Frank has admitting privileges.

Dr. Frank's Reviews

GOOD
    FAIR
    GOOD
in Eugene, OR |
I have never met a doctor who is so disconnected from patients. At the initial appointment, he was constantly yawning, and at the next appointment he showed up 30 minutes late. He doesn't seem to be interested in listening to what patients and their family have to say and was in and out of the office very quickly. I did not feel that he was empathetic to our concerns at all. I wish there was other pediatric neurologists in town but sadly he is the only one....
Snohomish, WA |
We are speechless. First Dr. Frank was an hour late and then, after a brief conversation, interacted with our young son as if he wasn't a human being, running him through an exam with no explanation to the poor kid as to what was happening or what new uncomfortable action he was going to perform. Finally he ended by totally misdiagnosing him - and me, too, to boot. Our son was a trooper but the doc was completely off, and at the end he just stood up and walked away without a word.
in Corvallis, OR |
What a mess. We transferred from Portland, a much bigger practice, where we received personal care. Here, I have a medical assistant (not even a nurse) calling to give me scan results, reading g clinical notes and struggling to pronounce words she couldn't even explain to me, and the Dr (even the physicians assistant) refuse to return a call to explain the scans and tell me how we're proceeding with care. This is only the second visit we had with the office, and so many events already. We're out
in Eugene, OR |
I would leave less stars if I could. Dr. Frank is the worst Neuro I've ever worked with. He doesn't listen to what the patient wants or needs, he is prescribing medication left and right causing more seizures than ever before in my child. We were recently dismissed from his care because I requested a secondary opinion because I refuse to blindly follow his instructions, On top of that he REFUSED to refill my daughters epilepsy meds! She shouldn't be punished for me wanting a second opinion!
in Eugene, OR |
I'm so grateful for the progresss my son has made under the care of Dr. Frank. I can't imagine what it would be like to work as a pediatric neurologist. Trying to resolve the issues every patient he cares for is experiencing. Not being able to in every case. We are all human, nobody is perfect. But I know Dr. Frank cares deeply for his patients. He deserves 5 stars for sure.
in Eugene, OR |
Surprised at other reviews as ours has always been positive. He took the time to explain all treatment options and possible side effects. Great with my child who is the patient. Good with me, the scared mom. Overall calm and thorough.
Eugene, OR |
Dr. Frank was great. Very personable, friendly and was amazing with my son. I loved him.
in coos bay or |
Dr frank has very bad bedside manners he doesn't listen to parents and treats how he chooses rather then involving the parent with ideas. I thought he was a pediatric neurologist.
in Springfield, OR |
Never have I met someone who is as poor a listener as Dr. Frank. At my first visit, he diagnosed me with a chronic disease and left the room less than five minutes later. He never makes eye contact, and never expresses any concern for my well being or empathy for my struggle. He is a pediatric neurologist, and yet makes no attempt to connect with me, or increase my understanding of or comfort with my condition.
in Eugene, or |
I'd give less than 1 star if I could. Dr. Frank doesn't listen at all. He never just looks at me (or my son-the patient). He's always so busy and in and out so fast! I get confused and forget critical questions --this isn't Taco Bell here, its Neuro issues! SLOW DOWN! TALK TO YOUR PATIENTS AND MORE IMPORTANTLY.... LISTEN! I have a coworker who's child is a patient, and she feels the same way. Bottom line: I won't be back. I don't trust him at all. You'd be remiss to not seek a second opinion.
in Eugene, OR |
Dr. Frank doesn't listen, he only imparts what he wants for a patient which is sad. He also has no idea what pain is. He has knowledge of pain but no experience thus no empathy. He only treats the disease not the side effects of the disease. He needs a lot of empathy towards his patients AND the families because the disease does not just affect a person but the whole family. Parents are left to advocate for a quiet sitting child who at home can be a totally different person with their disease.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Frank, MD?
Are you Dr. Frank?

Compare Dr. Frank

Dr. Frank's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Neurology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Ataxia
    • Essential Tremor
    • Fever-Induced Seizure
    • Hydrocephalus
    • Insomnia
    • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
    • Myoclonus
    • Syncope
    • Tension Headache
    • Tic Disorders
    • Tourette's Syndrome
    • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
    • Tremor
    • Trigeminal Neuralgia
    • Vertigo

TX TECH UNIV HLTH SCI CTR SCH OF MED

Graduated in 2009

Dr. Frank does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Frank and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Neurology