Dr. Jeffrey D. Fisher, MD

Dr. Jeffrey D. Fisher, MD

Clinical Cardiology | Male

Cardiology Consultants Of New York, P.C. 311 E 72nd St Apt 1C, New York, NY 10021 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Complete, old-fashioned care with all the benefits of modern medicine. My patients are my family.Read more

Dr. Fisher's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Fisher's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fisher

Dr. Fisher accepts 2 insurance carriers

2 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Fisher has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Fisher

Dr. Fisher's Review Details
4.9 based on 390 responses
Experience with Dr. Fisher
Dr. Fisher's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (348)
New York, NY |
I am grateful that physicians like Dr. Fisher still exist. On a number of occasions he has interupted his regular schedule and made time for me and my immediate needs. It's not always, first come first serve or who he's going to make the most money by seeing, He weighs out each situation, prioritises it and those who need help first actually get it and his expertise is undeniable.
in New York, NY |
It’s counterintuitive that so many voice such consistently high praise for Dr. Jeffrey Fisher, but anyone who has been under his care would instantly understand why. He’s the gold standard for patient care. While I, like most patients, lack the medical expertise to truly grade his professional competence, I can speak of my own satisfaction. And he's extraordinarily decent to his patients; he doesn’t skimp on his time with them, and goes out of his way to explain things. Highly recommended.
in Becchurst, NY |
I've been a patient of Dr. Fisher's for 20 years. He is always available to help. I value his medical judgement and wisdom.
in Westfield, NJ |
Dr Fisher is an amazing physician. His diagnostic skills and medical knowledge are excellent. But above all Dr Fisher is a caring and concerned doctor who listens to his patients and treats the entire person not just the symptoms!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Fisher diagnosed my condition the first visit. My blood pressure/heart rate were more than double before I went t o see him. I was misdiagnosed by another Doctor for years. Dr. Fisher sees, understands how depression and anxiety can cause an effect upon your heart/blood pressure, overall health. He is incredibly present and super sharp. Doesn't miss a word I say or an expression on my face. He is passionate about his profession, has quick wit, which makes him more human than other Doctors
in Forest Hills, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Fisher for 25 years and he is the most knowledgeable doctor I know. While his specialty is cardiology, he is also an excellent diagnostician for many other illnesses. He is very responsive and concerned and practices a total health approach to medicine. His office staff is very professional and caring. I would recommend him highly as he has never wavered in his dedication to his patients and his profession.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Fisher is the best doctor I've ever been to. He is smart, intuitive, empathetic, thorough, non-judgemental, and unlike many doctors today, he makes a point of spending as much time as necessary. He guided me through open heart surgery and follow-up like a pro.
in New Rochelle, NY |
Very attentive and personal experience. You don't get that these days with many other doctors. I appreciate Dr. Fisher's interest and bedside manner. A unique and comforting visit. I also appreciate his thoroughness and thoughtfulness.
in Bronx, NY |
Dr. Fisher has been my cardiologist for 30 years and I owe so much to his astute diagnostic skills, caring attitude and genuine concern for not only my heart health but my overall health as well. I truly believe that he saved my life twice and because of him I'm still able to enjoy a healthy and active life style. Dr. Fisher also treats my wife and daughter and they feel the same way.
New York, NY |
Dr. Fisher is a concerned doctor who follows-up with his patients, diagnoses and prescribes and re-diagnoses, and is genuinely concerned about the status of his patients. I went to him for the first time and he corrected by heart beat in one session!
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr Fisher is one of the most caring and competent physicians I have ever been treated by.With his vast knowledge and experience he is able to quickly diagnose and treat your ailment to bring about the best possible resolution of your healthcare issue in the shortest possible time frame. Dr Fisher in conjunction with NYP offer a World Class synergistic approach to Healthcare that is unparalleled anywhere. I highly recommend him to family,friends and everyone else.
in New York, NY |
Dr Fisher is a purposeful, conscientious, serious doctor who took the time to get to know me, asked many pertinent questions in a comfortable and encouraging way, and explained health issues clearly and intelligently. He is a gentleman and a truly caring person.
Extraordinary judgement; highly compassionate
in Sunnyside, NY |
dr.fisher is first rate.i have had many doctors but he is a true gem in his field
NY NY |
Dr Fisher is very caring and very knowledgeable. He makes you feel very comfortable and yet he has a no nonsense attitude.
in Hoboken, NJ |
Dr. Fisher's impressive medical credentials, his vast experience, and his innate ability to allay a person's fears truly distinguish him. Dr. Fisher gave me all the tools to make an informed decision about my health and, because of his guidance and thoroughness, I was able to achieve a successful outcome.
in Chester, NY |
He gave me encouragement right away . His caring treatment and face to face changed my life forever . I'm grateful thank God for the second chance at life and being very lucky to have met and chosen Dr. Fisher as my Doctor . Great staff warm and friendly . And thanks guys for letting me sleep on your couch . Greatest chairs and couches in any Doctors office from NYC to LA including every TV back lot .
in New York, NY |
Dr.Fisher is a great doctor. Period. He is kind, compassionate, extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and communicates clearly and precisely. I've seen many doctors in my longish life and he is the best. I recommend him enthusiastically. His office people are very nice, too.
Excellent. Educates without judgement Great hat collection
in Teaneck NJ |
He is the absolute best cardiologist around. Extremely smart and competent. He has kept my husband alive for the past 20 years! I trust him with my life as well as my husbands. Carole Rothstein
in Jackson, NJ |
Dr. Fisher is a wonderfully personable, highly competent cardiologist whom I travel to see at least once a year from central NJ. I would travel as far as I needed to see Dr. Fisher. He instills complete trust and confidence that any cardiac condition I may have will be treated as thoroughly, professionally and aggressively as circumstances dictate He has my complete confidence. I literally trust him with my life!
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey D. Fisher, MD?
Are you Dr. Jeffrey D. Fisher, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Clinical Cardiology

• Arrhythmias
  • Atrial Flutter
  • Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

• Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Echocardiography
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Stress Test

No malpractice history found for New York.

Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University

Johns Hopkins Hospital

Completed in 1981

Weill Cornell Medical College

Graduated in 1972

Dr. Fisher has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fisher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fisher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Fisher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Clinical Cardiology
  • Board certified in Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Fisher

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Fisher's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Fisher

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Fisher's Care Philosophy