Dr. Jeffrey D. Fisher, MD

Dr. Jeffrey D. Fisher, MD

Clinical Cardiology | Male | 65 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Complete, old-fashioned care with all the benefits of modern medicine. My patients are my family.Read more

Dr. Fisher's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Fisher's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fisher

Dr. Fisher accepts 2 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Fisher has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Fisher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fisher to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Fisher
Dr. Fisher's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (359)
in Jackson, NJ |
I have been a patient for 20 years. As a result of his expert care and deep caring attitude, I recommended to my husband ,friends, and family. I can pay no higher compliment to a doctor thanto recommend him
in New York, NY |
Dr. Jeffrey Fisher’s virtues: his vast experience in cardiology and most other facets of medicine; his remarkable intuition and his humane standard of care. That has been my experience as well for the past 20 years.
in Freehold, NJ |
He is the most competent physician I have ever been in the presence of. Brilliant, warm, caring, competent, and the best bedside manner in this world, I cannot say enough regarding him.
in New York, NY |
He is a technical angel sent to us. There are no words that can positively define his ability and professional care for his patients To sum up the best
in New York, NY |
Have been Dr. Fisher's patient for more than 10 years. Very knowledgeable and thoroughly makes the physical exam. Takes his time and explains everything in details. I trust his judgement for the medical issues that I have. Very pleasant and helpful staff. Also very open to negotiate payments in installments.
in Cedar Grove, New Jersey |
I would highly recommend Dr. Fisher to anyone and everyone. Extremely thorough, and highly intelligent. He makes you feel at ease where no question is a stupid question. You know you are in good hands when you are with Dr. Fisher.
Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Fisher is simply the best. Knowledgeable and kind, he's also a professor and very good at explaining things. If his patients are in the hospital he visits them every day. I have a friend who is convinced he saved her sister's life by his careful reading of her charts.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Jeffrey Fisher has been our cardiologist for over 15 years. He has enhanced the quality of our lives many times. He has saved my life once and my wife's life twice. He LISTENS to us. His recommendations are practical and conservative. He explains everything to us. He gives us as much time as we need. He understands us and is always pleasant and affable. He is a credit to the medical profession.
in New York, NY 10022 |
My appreciation for Dr Fisher is pro-found. His thorough examinations & patience in explaining the results have over the years given me a great. sense of security & well being. I know my excellent health is due to his expert professional knowledge & care (I am happily 94)
in Short Hills, NJ |
Excellent doctor, strong level of trust. Determined the medical issue I was dealing very quickly where other doctors and hospitals had sent me home.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Fisher is extremely knowledgeable and excellent at explaining the issues with you. He takes his time and I have never had to wait more than a few minutes to see him for my appointment. Many other Cardiologists will schedule you for unnecessary tests ,procedures and even surgeries but not Dr. Fisher! I'm being selfish when I say I hope he never retires:)
in Port Chester, NY |
Dr. Fisher is an excellent doctor. He is an outstanding diagnostician and very thorough in his examinations. He has great medical knowledge combined with a great bedside manner. He leaves no stone unturned when it comes to diagnoses and treatments. He is not only concerned with my heart health but with my overall health and he makes me feel comfortable during my visits and I know that I amc getting the best care possible.
New York, NY |
I am grateful that physicians like Dr. Fisher still exist. On a number of occasions he has interupted his regular schedule and made time for me and my immediate needs. It's not always, first come first serve or who he's going to make the most money by seeing, He weighs out each situation, prioritises it and those who need help first actually get it and his expertise is undeniable.
in New York, NY |
It’s counterintuitive that so many voice such consistently high praise for Dr. Jeffrey Fisher, but anyone who has been under his care would instantly understand why. He’s the gold standard for patient care. While I, like most patients, lack the medical expertise to truly grade his professional competence, I can speak of my own satisfaction. And he's extraordinarily decent to his patients; he doesn’t skimp on his time with them, and goes out of his way to explain things. Highly recommended.
in Becchurst, NY |
I've been a patient of Dr. Fisher's for 20 years. He is always available to help. I value his medical judgement and wisdom.
in Westfield, NJ |
Dr Fisher is an amazing physician. His diagnostic skills and medical knowledge are excellent. But above all Dr Fisher is a caring and concerned doctor who listens to his patients and treats the entire person not just the symptoms!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Fisher diagnosed my condition the first visit. My blood pressure/heart rate were more than double before I went t o see him. I was misdiagnosed by another Doctor for years. Dr. Fisher sees, understands how depression and anxiety can cause an effect upon your heart/blood pressure, overall health. He is incredibly present and super sharp. Doesn't miss a word I say or an expression on my face. He is passionate about his profession, has quick wit, which makes him more human than other Doctors
in Forest Hills, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Fisher for 25 years and he is the most knowledgeable doctor I know. While his specialty is cardiology, he is also an excellent diagnostician for many other illnesses. He is very responsive and concerned and practices a total health approach to medicine. His office staff is very professional and caring. I would recommend him highly as he has never wavered in his dedication to his patients and his profession.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Fisher is the best doctor I've ever been to. He is smart, intuitive, empathetic, thorough, non-judgemental, and unlike many doctors today, he makes a point of spending as much time as necessary. He guided me through open heart surgery and follow-up like a pro.
in New Rochelle, NY |
Very attentive and personal experience. You don't get that these days with many other doctors. I appreciate Dr. Fisher's interest and bedside manner. A unique and comforting visit. I also appreciate his thoroughness and thoughtfulness.
in Bronx, NY |
Dr. Fisher has been my cardiologist for 30 years and I owe so much to his astute diagnostic skills, caring attitude and genuine concern for not only my heart health but my overall health as well. I truly believe that he saved my life twice and because of him I'm still able to enjoy a healthy and active life style. Dr. Fisher also treats my wife and daughter and they feel the same way.
New York, NY |
Dr. Fisher is a concerned doctor who follows-up with his patients, diagnoses and prescribes and re-diagnoses, and is genuinely concerned about the status of his patients. I went to him for the first time and he corrected by heart beat in one session!
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr Fisher is one of the most caring and competent physicians I have ever been treated by.With his vast knowledge and experience he is able to quickly diagnose and treat your ailment to bring about the best possible resolution of your healthcare issue in the shortest possible time frame. Dr Fisher in conjunction with NYP offer a World Class synergistic approach to Healthcare that is unparalleled anywhere. I highly recommend him to family,friends and everyone else.
in New York, NY |
Dr Fisher is a purposeful, conscientious, serious doctor who took the time to get to know me, asked many pertinent questions in a comfortable and encouraging way, and explained health issues clearly and intelligently. He is a gentleman and a truly caring person.
Extraordinary judgement; highly compassionate
in Sunnyside, NY |
dr.fisher is first rate.i have had many doctors but he is a true gem in his field
NY NY |
Dr Fisher is very caring and very knowledgeable. He makes you feel very comfortable and yet he has a no nonsense attitude.
in Hoboken, NJ |
Dr. Fisher's impressive medical credentials, his vast experience, and his innate ability to allay a person's fears truly distinguish him. Dr. Fisher gave me all the tools to make an informed decision about my health and, because of his guidance and thoroughness, I was able to achieve a successful outcome.
in Chester, NY |
He gave me encouragement right away . His caring treatment and face to face changed my life forever . I'm grateful thank God for the second chance at life and being very lucky to have met and chosen Dr. Fisher as my Doctor . Great staff warm and friendly . And thanks guys for letting me sleep on your couch . Greatest chairs and couches in any Doctors office from NYC to LA including every TV back lot .
in New York, NY |
Dr.Fisher is a great doctor. Period. He is kind, compassionate, extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and communicates clearly and precisely. I've seen many doctors in my longish life and he is the best. I recommend him enthusiastically. His office people are very nice, too.
Excellent. Educates without judgement Great hat collection
in Teaneck NJ |
He is the absolute best cardiologist around. Extremely smart and competent. He has kept my husband alive for the past 20 years! I trust him with my life as well as my husbands. Carole Rothstein
in Jackson, NJ |
Dr. Fisher is a wonderfully personable, highly competent cardiologist whom I travel to see at least once a year from central NJ. I would travel as far as I needed to see Dr. Fisher. He instills complete trust and confidence that any cardiac condition I may have will be treated as thoroughly, professionally and aggressively as circumstances dictate He has my complete confidence. I literally trust him with my life!
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey D. Fisher, MD?
Are you Dr. Fisher?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.