Dr. Jeffrey Feinstein, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Feinstein, MD

Rheumatology  |
Dr. Jeffrey Feinstein, MD is a rheumatology specialist in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles in 1998 and specializes in rheumatology.

8527 Village Dr Ste 103

San Antonio, TX 78217

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CareSource
  • CHAMPVA
  • Community Health Choice

Learn about Dr. Feinstein

See how frequently Dr. Feinstein performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Arthritis
Autoimmune Diseases
Rheumatoid Arthritis

Dr. Feinstein's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Infusion Therapy
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

• University Of California At Riverside
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Wilford Hall Medical Center, Usaf
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Rheumatology Fellowship At Wilford Hall Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Feinstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Feinstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feinstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Feinstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feinstein to family and friends
based on 36 total reviews (7 with comments)

Dr. Feinstein's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr, Feinstein is an amazing doctor. He listens to every symptom and he is aggressive with treatment when warranted. I trust him more than any doctor I have ever had (and that is not a short list).
Wonderful doctor that really cares about his patients and takes the time he needs to listen. He treats you like a real person and not just a number. He never minimizes anything I tell him, which makes me feel like he understands that I know my own body better than anyone else.
Dr Feinstein is a great doctor. I had the good fortune to call him my doctor for a number of years when he was traveling to Seguin. He knew what he was doing and always made me feel like I was his only patient. Even his injections were great. I never felt anything. When he stopped coming to...more
Dr. Feinstein is the best diagnostician I have ever encountered. He has literally saved my life 3 times by detecting something and referring me to a specialist who was able to confirm and treat the problem before it was too late. He identified anomalies in my lungs, my bladder and my kidneys and...more
Dr. Feinstein is beyond friendly and takes his time to explain everything that is happening to your body. Very professional and knowledgeable in his profession. I just love him since he has made a big difference in my life by giving me the right diagnosis and medicine. Thanks Dr. Feinstein!

Are you Dr. Feinstein?