Dr. Jeffrey Faron, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Faron, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

I enjoy Internal Medicine because I can interact with patients in all phases of their lives. I can help patients prevent illness through education, diagnose and treat their new conditions, manage their chronic problems and provide compassionate care for terminal illnesses. There are usually multiple options available in the care of patients' problems. I try to discuss the benefits and risks of these options so that patients can decide on the option that is best for them. I want patients to feel that they are active participants in their care. In addition, I always apply The Golden Rule in the treatment of my patients.

Dr. Jeffrey Faron, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Ballwin, MO. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Faron is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis.

Dr. Faron's Experience

See how Dr. Faron's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Faron

Dr. Faron accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Faron has admitting privileges.

Dr. Faron's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Faron to family and friends
3.2
based on 16 total surveys (1 with a review)
Dr. Faron's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Jeffrey Faron is a great doctor because he provides excellent customer service with excellent quality. When I have visited him it didn't take long to be seen by my doctor and he made sure I was up to date on all my shots and that I was current with any check ups for my age group. I wish that the insurance I have now was covered under his plan. I hope that this obamca is done away with because it's causing me a headache I can't keep my doctor I'm very saddened.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Faron, MD?
Are you Dr. Faron?

Compare Dr. Faron

Dr. Faron's Care Philosophy

Dr. Faron's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Dr. Faron has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Why It Matters: Dr. Faron's Board Certifications

Dr. Faron does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Faron and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston

Graduated in 1986

St Johns Mercy Med Center

Dr. Faron does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Faron and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Faron does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Faron and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.