Dr. Jeffrey Epstein, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 59

Dr. Epstein

Jeffrey Epstein, MD, PA

6280 Sunset Dr Ste 504 South Miami, FL 33143

Dr. Jeffrey Epstein, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in South Miami, FL and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Vermont / College of Medicine medical school in 1988. He is affiliated with medical facilities Baptist Hospital Of Miami and South Miami Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Epstein to book an appointment.

Dr. Epstein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Epstein

4.5

Dr. Epstein
Dr. Epstein really has an eye for facial aesthetics. I give him the highest rating possible and highly recommend him to patients who are interested in facial plastic surgery. He's the best!
JOEY BUTCH – Dec 09, 2020
Dr. Epstein performed my eyebrow transplant about a year ago. I really needed the procedure because a beautician removed way too many of my hairs and my eyebrows looked horrible. When I looked online, it was crystal clear Dr. Epstein was the surgeon that could help me. His reviews were the best and his before-and-after photos were excellent. His experience was certainly impressive as well. I was pretty much sold on having my procedure, but my initial consultation really blew me away. Dr. Epstein
Apr 11, 2019
Phenomenal doctor and staff! Nurse Danny Higuera was knowledgeable, warm, and reassuring; and the rest of the team Cindy, Roxy, etc were all fantastic! Will be using Dr. Epstein and the team for future procedures without a doubt!
Dec 28, 2018
I had an FUE procedure with Dr Epstein in 2011 and experienced permanent shock hair loss. Looking back to that day and watching videos of this procedure by other providers has left a very bitter taste in my mouth. He was very rough and shoddy with his hands. I am full of regrets why I went to this inexperienced, uncaring doctor. I had a full head of hair apart from minor thinning at the front. Now, my head is completely bald from shock loss that has been insidious and unrelenting. AVOID!
Mar 28, 2018
I had some bald spots that I really wanted to improve. I'm from Denmark and checked out some hair restoration specialists there but wasn't very impressed. I made several Google searches and the name that kept coming up was Dr. Jeffrey Epstein. It was very easy to tell that he's the top choice for patients in the United States and a world-renowned hair restoration expert. I made the decision that I would settle for nothing less than the best and scheduled my initial consultation. Everything about
Justin L. Lasher in South Miami, FL – Feb 23, 2018
I just finished my second series of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) hair restoration injections with Dr. Epstein. I've seen significant hair growth since my first treatment and even noticed much less hair loss than before. Actually, barely any hair falls out anymore...I'm so happy. Like many patients who suffer from alopecia, I've struggled for many years to find a treatment option that actually works. I literally tried everything and was out of options until I read an advertisement about Dr. Epstein
Ella L. Colbert in South Miami, FL 33143 – Feb 17, 2018
Without sounding too cliche, this doctor literally restored my confidence and changed my life after beautifully restoring a normal hairline on a forehead that had been damaged by an accident. I literally told him he should head the South Florida version of the show "Botched", as one of the best plastic surgeons in town, with the incredible transformation and correction he did with me. He reversed visible and severe scarring that I had close to my hairline by installing expanders in my scalp.
Jan 30, 2018
A friend recommended that I visit Dr. Epstein, after hearing about my concerns about my aging appearance. She had only wonderful things to say, and reported that Dr. Epstein gave her confidence. From the first consultation appointment, I knew that Dr. Epstein was right for me. He was refreshingly candid about the procedure and the potential results. Plus, Dr. Epstein brings years of experience and skill to the operating room. My facelift was on June 29th and so far, my recovery has gone well. My
Maureen R. in South Miami, FL – Jul 24, 2017
Told me I would get about 60% cosmetic improvement prior to the surgery. After many post surgery appointments, he took about 5 minutes each appointment with a simple kenalog shots; always in a hurry. Left it deformed and then said "sorry; can't do anything else for you". Went to another surgeon who repaired it by 100% improvement and not one kenalog shot!!! Doesn't take the time to examine you carefully and if the results are poor, do not expect him to find a solution.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jul 13, 2017
On the day of the procedure I was nervous, which is to be expected, however DR. E and his team were able to alleviate my nerves with a calm and confident demeanor. Through the procedure, they worked, as far as I can tell, diligently and were responsive to my needs. Before I knew, it was complete. They cleaned me up and sent me on my way. At no point did I feel uncomfortable or less attended to then any other patients.
leojordan in Delray Beach, FL – Dec 30, 2016
I was always insecure with this unsightly scar in the back of my head from a previous hair restoration botch job I received a few years back from another company. However, my wife did a little bit of research and stumbled upon Dr. Epstein's practice and I must say it was definitely life changing. The staff was extremely helpful, courteous and attentive. It has only been literally 9 days since my surgery and I no longer feel that I need a baseball cap to constantly hide my scar. He is definite
Reggie B in Miami, FL – Dec 09, 2016
My experience with Dr Epstein's office from the initial contact to the hair washing the day after the procedure was excellent. I traveled from the other side of the country because I knew he is the best in hair transplantation. I had a 1200 FUE facial hair transplant. Dr Epstein made me comfortable right away and he earned my trust just as quickly. I absolutely recommend Dr Epstein and his team to anyone looking for a hair transplant.
Blanchard in Council Bluffs, IA – Nov 30, 2016
Our 12 year old son had scarring on the back of his head from an issue from birth, Dr Epstein performed a 500 graph transplant. He now has hair growing where there was no hair before. He had very little pain and the recovery has been quick. Dr Epstein explained everything wonderfully. Danny and Elsa were awesome in making our son feel comfortable. Highly recommend Dr Epstein and his team.
Ash Flat, AR – Aug 02, 2016
Throughout the years, I had overplucked my eyebrows and was virtually bald. Dr. Epstein was highly recommended to me in eyebrow restoration. I was a bit apprehensive, because I had never heard of such a thing. Anyway, I had it done and OMG..no regrets..I have eyebrows again!!!!! The procedure is done on an outpatient basis.
NILSA in MIAMI – Jul 30, 2016
I researched this procedure for 2 years trying to find someone I could trust to perform it. I deal with health professionals and patients on a daily basis in a cosmetic setting so I was really looking for a doctor that was as good as a clinician as those I personally deal with. Dr. Epstein was amazing. He has a great eye for aesthetics and made me feel very comfortable throughout to the whole process. He and his staff went above and beyond my expectations.
Leesburg, GA – Jul 08, 2016
The result of my rhinoplasty was extremely poor. I requested a minor revision but Dr. Epstein recommended a more drastic procedure. Instead of listening to my requests Dr. Epstein preformed changes to my nose that he thought would be preferable. Unfortunately the results did not please either of us. He tried 2 additional revisions to fix mistakes made but I now have a larger, rounder nose with one pulled up nostril and he is now unable and unwilling to fix his mistakes.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Miami, FL – Jun 17, 2016
After reading some horrifying experiences from people who went to the hair transplant guy out of CA, I am beyond thrilled that we chose Dr. Epstein. If you are in need of any type of hair transplant or plastic surgery, stop your research because you just found the best. He changed my daughter's life with his mad skills and his entire staff performs at his level. The medical assistants treatment of my daughter during eyebrow surgery was second to none. I was sold during the consultation.
Carolyn Mohr in Ft Myers, FL – Jun 14, 2016
I saw Dr. Epstein for my rhinoplasty. My procedure was November 2014, but this past November Dr. Epstein performed a touch up. I found him online and really think is very good. I would definitely recommend his office. My recovery was pretty good, although it was painful at first. Now I am really happy with my results.
Louise G. in Miami, FL – Feb 10, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Epstein?

Trust your Face to the Specialist