Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Jeffrey Epstein, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Epstein, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in South Miami, FL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Epstein is affiliated with South Miami Hospital and Baptist Hospital of Miami.

Jeffrey Epstein, MD, PA

6280 Sunset Dr Ste 504

South Miami, FL 33143

Learn about Dr. Epstein

Trust your Face to the Specialist

Dr. Epstein's Experience

Dr. Epstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Hair Transplants
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery

• Jackson Meml Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Sheldon S Kabaker MD Aafprs
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Epstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Epstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Epstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Epstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Epstein to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Epstein's Performance
in South Miami, FL |
A friend recommended that I visit Dr. Epstein, after hearing about my concerns about my aging appearance. She had only wonderful things to say, and reported that Dr. Epstein gave her confidence. From the first consultation appointment, I knew that Dr. Epstein was right for me. He was refreshingly candid about the procedure and the potential results. Plus, Dr. Epstein brings years of experience and skill to the operating room. My facelift was on June 29th and so far, my recovery has gone well. My
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Told me I would get about 60% cosmetic improvement prior to the surgery. After many post surgery appointments, he took about 5 minutes each appointment with a simple kenalog shots; always in a hurry. Left it deformed and then said "sorry; can't do anything else for you". Went to another surgeon who repaired it by 100% improvement and not one kenalog shot!!! Doesn't take the time to examine you carefully and if the results are poor, do not expect him to find a solution.
in Delray Beach, FL |
On the day of the procedure I was nervous, which is to be expected, however DR. E and his team were able to alleviate my nerves with a calm and confident demeanor. Through the procedure, they worked, as far as I can tell, diligently and were responsive to my needs. Before I knew, it was complete. They cleaned me up and sent me on my way. At no point did I feel uncomfortable or less attended to then any other patients.
in Miami, FL |
I was always insecure with this unsightly scar in the back of my head from a previous hair restoration botch job I received a few years back from another company. However, my wife did a little bit of research and stumbled upon Dr. Epstein's practice and I must say it was definitely life changing. The staff was extremely helpful, courteous and attentive. It has only been literally 9 days since my surgery and I no longer feel that I need a baseball cap to constantly hide my scar. He is definite
in Council Bluffs, IA |
My experience with Dr Epstein's office from the initial contact to the hair washing the day after the procedure was excellent. I traveled from the other side of the country because I knew he is the best in hair transplantation. I had a 1200 FUE facial hair transplant. Dr Epstein made me comfortable right away and he earned my trust just as quickly. I absolutely recommend Dr Epstein and his team to anyone looking for a hair transplant.
Ash Flat, AR |
Our 12 year old son had scarring on the back of his head from an issue from birth, Dr Epstein performed a 500 graph transplant. He now has hair growing where there was no hair before. He had very little pain and the recovery has been quick. Dr Epstein explained everything wonderfully. Danny and Elsa were awesome in making our son feel comfortable. Highly recommend Dr Epstein and his team.
in MIAMI |
Throughout the years, I had overplucked my eyebrows and was virtually bald. Dr. Epstein was highly recommended to me in eyebrow restoration. I was a bit apprehensive, because I had never heard of such a thing. Anyway, I had it done and OMG..no regrets..I have eyebrows again!!!!! The procedure is done on an outpatient basis.
Leesburg, GA |
I researched this procedure for 2 years trying to find someone I could trust to perform it. I deal with health professionals and patients on a daily basis in a cosmetic setting so I was really looking for a doctor that was as good as a clinician as those I personally deal with. Dr. Epstein was amazing. He has a great eye for aesthetics and made me feel very comfortable throughout to the whole process. He and his staff went above and beyond my expectations.
Miami, FL |
The result of my rhinoplasty was extremely poor. I requested a minor revision but Dr. Epstein recommended a more drastic procedure. Instead of listening to my requests Dr. Epstein preformed changes to my nose that he thought would be preferable. Unfortunately the results did not please either of us. He tried 2 additional revisions to fix mistakes made but I now have a larger, rounder nose with one pulled up nostril and he is now unable and unwilling to fix his mistakes.
in Ft Myers, FL |
After reading some horrifying experiences from people who went to the hair transplant guy out of CA, I am beyond thrilled that we chose Dr. Epstein. If you are in need of any type of hair transplant or plastic surgery, stop your research because you just found the best. He changed my daughter's life with his mad skills and his entire staff performs at his level. The medical assistants treatment of my daughter during eyebrow surgery was second to none. I was sold during the consultation.
in Miami, FL |
I saw Dr. Epstein for my rhinoplasty. My procedure was November 2014, but this past November Dr. Epstein performed a touch up. I found him online and really think is very good. I would definitely recommend his office. My recovery was pretty good, although it was painful at first. Now I am really happy with my results.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Epstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Epstein?