Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Jeffrey Elliot, DMD
Dr. Jeffrey Elliot, DMD is a dentist who practices in Coral Springs, FL. He is 61 years old.

9600 W Sample Rd

• Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Elliot

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Education data for Dr. Elliot is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Elliot has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Elliot has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Elliot does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elliot and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Elliot's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elliot to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Elliot's Performance
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Knowing Dr Elliot now for about 25 years, he, not only is an extraordinary oral surgeon, but a genuinely nice man! I would highly recommend Dr. Elliot and his entire staff ! They made my son feel so at ease when he went in to have his wisdom teeth extracted . My son was so impressed when they asked him what type of music would he like to listen to on there pandora. They definitely made his experience much easier than anticipated. Definitely would recommend Dr. Elliot!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Elliot made the removal of may wisdom teeth a painless process. The surgery was quick and easy with a short recovery time. I highly recommend him.
Pompano Beach, FL |
I would definetly not recommend Dr. Elliot, we had an absolutely horrible experience. He is not good with children whatsoever. My daughter who is a very brave little girl cried for hours after our visit from pain. He said one thing during our consultation and then when we arrived for the procedure it was not what we were led to believe. Do not go to him!! Very disappointed and am writing this review to spare other parents from experiencing what we went through!
in Plantation, FL |
My son recently had his impacted wisdom teeth extracted. Dr. Elliot did an amazing job. The whole process from beginning to end was excellent. We followed Dr. Elliot's post surgical instructions, and my son had very little to no swelling. Nice office and nice staff. I definitely recommend and I'm sure my son would too. Thank you!
in Parkland, FL |
My son had all four wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Elliot and I could not imagine how we could have had a better experience. My son was very nervous about the procedure but Dr. Elliot took plenty of time to explain everything to him and put him at ease. The office was able to schedule the procedure the day after the initial consultation so that we could be done with it before school started. I highly recommend Dr. Elliot. He was kind, professional, very informative and did a wonderful job.
in Mc Lean, VA |
I have never expienced this kind of Dr/patient abuse in all my life. I was referred to Dr. Elliot by Dr. Blitman .just relocated to Flroida. I was put on antibiotics and was very sick/uncomfortable. I was in the dental chair lying down w/my feet on the chair& eyes closed. He walked into the room & told me to "get my feet off his furniture.This is my home". when I said whats wrong w/u he told me 2 get out of his office. What an arrogant human being. I am 68, professional & courteous. Stay away!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
We have been going to Dr Elliot for over 20 years for extractions and inplants . He is very professional and treats his patients with care and understanding. His patients are treated like family
in Coral dprings |
Excellent n caring
in Sunrise, FL |
Dr. Elliot is an amazing doctor. Very knowledgeable and will answer questions you may have and on top of that he is funny. :) He puts the patient at ease. My daughter if needle phobic and we went there for wisdom teeth extractions. On the day of the procedure, he calmed her down and was very patient with her. I highly recommend Dr. Elliot.
in Los Angeles, CA |
i HIGHLY recommend Dr Elliot. I was referred to him from a friend for a post-wisdom teeth removal consult. I didn't know how many things can go wrong for having your teeth pulled by your dentist instead of a surgeon like Dr. Elliot until I developed a dry socket, (super painful!) a side effect of not doing it right the first time. His office offers easy free parking and a pretty view. Amazing doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Elliot, DMD?
Are you Dr. Elliot?