Dr. Jeffrey Earhart, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Earhart, MD

Orthopedic Trauma Surgery  ·
Dr. Jeffrey Earhart, MD is an orthopedic trauma surgery specialist in Rockford, IL and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Northwestern University Feinberg School Of Medicine in 2007 and specializes in orthopedic trauma surgery, orthopedic surgery, and more.Read his story

324 Roxbury Rd

Rockford, IL 61107

• CorVel
  • ECOH
  • First Choice Health
  • HFN
  • The Alliance

Learn about Dr. Earhart

See how frequently Dr. Earhart performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Clavicle Fracture
Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

Dr. Earhart's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Earhart's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Earhart "I would like to take this opportunity to tell you more about myself and my experience in healthcare. I am originally from the Chicago area, and I earned my dual B.S. degrees in biomedical engineering and electrical engineering at Duke University's Pratt School of Engineering in Durham, North Carolina. I began my post-graduate studies at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, obtaining my medical degree in 2007. Following graduation, I pursued my orthopaedic residency training at the McGaw Medical Center at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. This included level-one trauma experience at three medical centers: Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Children's Memorial Hospital (now the Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago), and the John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County. Following residency, I completed a one-year training program, or fellowship, in orthopaedic trauma surgery at MetroHealth Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio. In addition to my clinical interests, I am active in many aspects of medical education. I have delivered several lectures on a variety of trauma topics and authored multiple orthopaedic research articles, abstracts, and textbook chapters. I am particularly passionate about resident education and am currently affiliated with the Residency Program at Rush University Medical Center. In addition to my professional commitments, I stay active through running, biking, and playing sports. I am an avid fan of the Chicago Bears, Bulls, and Cubs. I also enjoy music, movies, and spending time with my family. Please contact me if there is anything I can do to further improve your experience at OrthoIllinois. My goal is to provide you the best medical care available. I am looking forward to meeting with you."

This content was provided by Dr. Earhart "No one wakes up in the morning expecting to be involved in an accident.  I take very seriously the responsibility of providing compassionate, high-quality orthopaedic care to my patients in their unanticipated time of need.  My practice is primarily focused on the operative treatment of general limb fractures, peri-articular fractures, complex fractures of the pelvis and acetabulum (hip socket), peri-prosthetic fractures, and the treatment of multiply injured patients.   My practice also includes limb salvage treatment for fracture malunions, nonunions, and infections.

"

• Clavicle Fracture
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus

• Shoulder Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Synovial Biopsy

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Duke University Pratt School Of Engineering
  • McGaw Medical Center At Northwestern Univ
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Metrohealth Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Earhart has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Earhart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Earhart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Earhart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Earhart to family and friends

Dr. Earhart's Performance

Having already shared how phenomenal Dr. Earhart is, I'd be remiss if I didn't comment on his staff, as well. They, too, are fantastic! Days after my initial appt. with Dr. Earhart for a broken ankle, I made a call to his office with a concern/question. His medical assistant, Heather, promptly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Earhart was very nice to work with when I broke my leg. He was very professional and explained things in a way that helped me understand what was going on with the progress of my healing and how my treatment would progress.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I feel without DR. Earhart I would have lost my right ankle. I highly recommend him as an orthopedic surgeon,he went to great lenghths to make me better. he works well with his staff. thank you DR. Earhart.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I HAVE NEVER MEET A MORE CARING SURGEON. HE REALLY LISTENS TO THE PATIENT AND ADDRESSES ALL OF THERE CONCERNS. A TRULEY PERSONABLE SURGEON! HE DID AN EXCELLENT SURGERY ON MY SHATTERED PELVIS, I FEEL IF IT WASN'T FOR HIS EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS I WOULD'T BE WALKING TODAY. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Yesterday marked the 1 year anniversary of my ankle surgery done by Dr. Earhart . He did an amazing job! After basically shattering my left ankle and dislocating my tibia I had my doubts I would ever be the same. 1 year later I'm riding my bike 15 to 20 miles 2 to 3 days a week and walking a mile...more
Are you Dr. Earhart?