Dr. Jeffrey Dombrowski, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Jeffrey Dombrowski, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. Jeffrey Dombrowski, DDS is an dentist who practices in Carrollton, TX. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dombrowski to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Dombrowski's Performance
in Carrollton, TX |
I had the best experience here! Dr. Dombrowski is honest, professional, experienced, friendly and went above and beyond to make me comfortable with my wisdom teeth (all four) surgery. He took his time to explain and inform me prior to the surgery which helped put me at ease with everything. His staff are professional and friendly as well. My recovery was as smooth as possible and I couldn't be happier. A true professional and an expert at what he does!
in Carrollton, TX |
Dr. Dombrowski was absolutely fantastic to work with. He was very professional, attentive and allowed me to express concerns and ask questions comfortably. His level of concern following his work by means of contacting me that evening to check on me and making sure I had everything I needed for a comfortable and quick recovery was unexpected and very appreciated. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have a surgical procedure done.
in Plano, TX |
I had a broken wisdom tooth and needed it taken care immediately. I had just started a new job and had very limited time off. Dr. Dombrowski saw me on one day did the surgery even staying late to get me in. Everything from the time I went into his office to the 2 week follow up went extremely well. I would highly recommend this surgeon to others in need. His assistant was very sweet to me and showed compassion to ease my fears.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Dombrowski, DDS?
Are you Dr. Dombrowski?

Compare Dr. Dombrowski

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Dombrowski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Dombrowski does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dombrowski and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Dombrowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dombrowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Dombrowski does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dombrowski and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.