Dr. Jeffrey Darrow, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 65

Dr. Darrow

Boston Center Ambulatory Sgy

170 Commonwealth Ave Boston, MA 02116

Dr. Jeffrey Darrow, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Boston, MA and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine medical school in 1984. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Darrow to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Jeffrey Darrow, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Darrow's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Darrow

Dr. Darrow
Dr. Darrow performed a belt lipectomy on me approximately 8 weeks ago and I couldn’t be happier. My body was a mess after losing 120lbs 13 years ago and he has helped me to feel more confident and beautiful! Alex, his assistant, is super sweet and helpful. You couldn’t be in better hands than you are with these two!
Nov 30, 2020
I saw Dr. Darrow a decade ago in my early 40's for a breast lift via implants and a mid face lift. Both surgeries went very smoothly. I was working 4 days after both (as a surgeon myself). However you should realize this is major surgery. Post breast lift, my chest was tender for about a week and you can’t do upper body exercise for a while. Post face lift I had a bruise under one eye that took a month to resolve and my face was noticeably swollen for about 10 days. Breast nipples are mostly numb. (Dr. D had said they might be.) Doing the face lift young was a good idea as they last longer. I’m only just now beginning to see a slight return of my nasolabial folds. You can see white lines in front and behind my ears if you’re looking for them. I don’t wear a pony tail anymore because of them. Dr. Darrow was the consummate professional answering all questions and giving great advice. I'm definitely very glad I had the surgeries and that he did them.
Nov 15, 2019
Dr. Jeffrey Darrow is one of the best plastic surgeron in boston. I made some online search to have my surgery done because I were a little scared to had it in my country DR. I spoke with Dr.Darrow and Helen about what I want to have done they gave me all the confidence I needed to have to go throught these procedures. thanks! to them I had my tummy tuck, breast lift and lipo in my thights. I am more than pleased and satisfied with his work that I recommend him 100%. thanks to him and his staff
Arelis in Lawrence – Nov 21, 2017
Dr. Darrow and his team, led by the kind and lovely Helen, are simply amazing. I had my tummy tuck and lipo a month before my 60th birthday, and I cannot say enough about how wonderful the results are. I have always exercised, but, no matter how hard I worked out, I just could not get rid of my belly and thigh fat. Dr. Darrow is kind, empathetic, and highly skilled, and he gave me an honest consultation, so I would have realistic expectations. Dr. Darrow gave me a whole new life.
M4968 in MA – Nov 07, 2017
Dr Darrow is the best plastic surgeon. I've had Botox, filler and a brow lift and after seeing the results, I would never trust my face to anyone else again. He has a deft touch and all procedures are remarkably pain free.
Brookline, MA – Mar 19, 2017

How was your experience with Dr. Darrow?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery