Dr. Jeffrey Cole, DO

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Cole

Bosley Medical Group, Newport Beach, CA

4220 Von Karman Ave # 110 Newport Beach, CA 92660

Dr. Jeffrey Cole, DO is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Newport Beach, CA and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1997 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and hair transplant surgery.

Dr. Cole's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cole

4.3

Dr. Cole?
Dr. Cole's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Cole, DO
Dr. Cole and his team did an incredible job on my hair restoration. He rebuilt my hairline and did everything his said he would do. If your thinking of doing a hair transplant or restoration of your hairline, do not hesitate. Wish I would have done this years ago!! thanks Doc
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cole, DO?
Dr. Cole and his staff at Bosley were really great to deal with! The consultation was performed by a Kathleen, whom I felt was extremely professional, experienced, honest and direct. From the consultation to the procedure to the after care and check up, the staff, nurses and Dr. Cole were all professional, knowledgeable, and easy to deal. Their efforts on surgery day, allowed the procedure to go very smooth. Their positivity and support before and after have been pleasure to deal with. Dr. Cole's work was done well, and I would highly recommend this particular Bosley facility to anyone looking into such a procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cole, DO?
Went in for a consult for my hair, and scheduled my appt right away. Dr. Cole was very professional and informative. More importantly, the surgical procedure went really well and the results are fantastic. My hair growth has grown in substantially and results are undoubtedly there. Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cole, DO?
Dr. Cole did an excellent job for me: my hair line is natural looking and it had a very positive impact in my life. He is truly a medical artist. Thank you Dr. Cole I owe you a debt of gratitude!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cole, DO?
Dr. Cole helped change my life! Excellent eye for a natural look and I couldn't be happier! I look 10 years younger! Thank you Dr. Cole!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cole, DO?
Dr Cole did my hair replacement surgery in Newport Beach and I’m grateful to have permanent hair again. No scarring, just a new hairline and full head of hair. If you’re in southern California and thinking about which hair replacement surgery to get, and which doctor to do it. Have Dr Cole do FUE, the results are worth it!! Thank you Dr Cole!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cole, DO?
Friendly, good game plan, trustworthy, experienced in the hair restoration process, and great advice for anyone. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I have used him 2 times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cole, DO?
Dr. Cole is fantastic in his field of expertise as a surgeon. He is also very friendly, hospitable, and he goes the extra mile when needed to make sure his patience are 100% satisfied. He also is a fellow musician (guitarist) which I enjoyed. Dr. Coles staff is also very friendly and professional, they made me feel like I was at a high end spa. I would highly recommend his office for hair restoration and will at some point return for a touch up if needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cole, DO?
I had hair transplants at Bosley in Newport Beach. Dr. Jeremy Cole was my surgeon. He performed an outstanding procedure. My hairline is perfectly natural and undetectable as resulting from a hair transplant. He listened to me and gave me my requested small widow's peak that looks perfect: not an Eddie Munster look. The rest of my transplants are also undetectable as being transplanted. My experience at Bosley was wonderful. Everything Dr. Cole told me would happen, did happen. Greg C.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cole, DO?
Dr. Cole is a talented surgeon who is extremely meticulous, with an excellent bedside manner. From the initial appointment, he put me at ease. Dr. Cole devoted himself to the process until he felt it was at a level of perfection. He takes great pride in his work and takes every step to guarantee his patients will be 100% satisfied. The level of empathy and concern for my happiness and well being were overwhelming. The results have exceeded my expectations and continue to be the best decision
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Cole, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Cole?

As a cosmetic surgeon I enjoy making people happy and more comfortable in themselves. I strive for natural looking results that compliment the appearance you already have. Most importantly I want my patients to feel comfortable through the exciting process of cosmetic surgery.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1997
1994

• Board Certified ACOS, 2012

Dr. Cole accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Cole's experience treating your condition or procedure