Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Jeffrey Cohen, DDS
Dr. Jeffrey Cohen, DDS is a dentist who practices in West Bloomfield, MI. He is 51 years old.

2300 Haggerty Rd Ste 2030

Learn about Dr. Cohen

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. Cohen is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Cohen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cohen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Cohen's Performance
in Royal Oak, MI |
I brought my son to Dr. Cohen to extract all 4 wisdom teeth. His office is clean and his staff was courteous and Knowledgeable. The procedure went without complication and he had little to no pain afterwards. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen.
in West Bloomfield, MI |
Dr. Cohen has taken care of my daughter and son and really put them at ease. We were very happy with the care they received. We had a very positive experience.
in Royal Oak, MI |
Dr. Cohen extracted my wisdom teeth. Him and his team were incredible every step of the way! I was walked through, step-by-step, the entire process and they answered all of my questions and concerns. When I developed a "dry-socket" a week later (due to my own negligence), without hesitation Dr. Cohen saw me right away to alleviate my pain. Everyone was extremely curteous and informative. Bottom line: Dr. Cohen is a class act with great bed-side manner, and he knows his stuff. 5 stars!
White Lake, MI |
Dr Cohen has removed teeth on both of my children. Dr and his staff where very personable, caring & informative. The care they received was very personable and professional, the phone call to check on them the next day answered all the questions we had. Such wonderful people & a Great experience!!
in Waterford |
My experience with Dr. Cohen was probably the best experience I've ever had at a doctors office. He is a very compassionate doctor who cares very much about his patients. My surgery was so quick and easy! The office is super clean and updated and the staff are all super sweet and helpful! I will most definitely refer my family and friends to him for any oral surgery!
Southfield, MI |
Dr. Cohen is an OK dentist and his staff is great. However, a big part of a patient's experience is how the dentist treats her and spends time explaining the treatment. Dr. Cohen is always in a hurry, spending the minimum amount of time with a patient. He makes a face when you ask follow up questions. It almost seems like he hates his job. I would rather go to a dentist out of town rather than go to him again.
in West Bloomfield, MI |
Dr. Cohen is an amazing Doctor and his staff is extremely helpful and polite. They were very thorough with information regarding the surgery. I have never been sedated or put out for any surgery ever, but they made the experience very pleasant. Everything was literally over within a blink of the eye and I had no pain afterwards! I love the staff there, especially the surgical assistants.
in Commerce Twp, MI |
Dr. Cohen performed wisdom teeth extractions for both our daughters. We could not have been more pleased with Dr. Cohen's professionalism and patient care to our girls. His staff was also very kind and helpful with instructions for aftercare as well as our billing.
in Bloomfield Hills, MI |
Absolutely amazing! Makes you feel so comfortable. I am such a sissy when it comes to going to dentist but he truly made all my fears go away. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen.
in Waterford, MI |
Beautiful office and Wonderful caring gentle staff.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Cohen, DDS?
Are you Dr. Cohen?