Dr. Jeffrey Cohen, DDS

Dr. Jeffrey Cohen, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 50 years old

25 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Cohen practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in West Bloomfield, MI.

Are you Dr. Cohen? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cohen's Experience

Visiting Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Cohen's Performance
in West Bloomfield, MI |
Dr. Cohen has taken care of my daughter and son and really put them at ease. We were very happy with the care they received. We had a very positive experience.
in Royal Oak, MI |
Dr. Cohen extracted my wisdom teeth. Him and his team were incredible every step of the way! I was walked through, step-by-step, the entire process and they answered all of my questions and concerns. When I developed a "dry-socket" a week later (due to my own negligence), without hesitation Dr. Cohen saw me right away to alleviate my pain. Everyone was extremely curteous and informative. Bottom line: Dr. Cohen is a class act with great bed-side manner, and he knows his stuff. 5 stars!
White Lake, MI |
Dr Cohen has removed teeth on both of my children. Dr and his staff where very personable, caring & informative. The care they received was very personable and professional, the phone call to check on them the next day answered all the questions we had. Such wonderful people & a Great experience!!
in Waterford |
My experience with Dr. Cohen was probably the best experience I've ever had at a doctors office. He is a very compassionate doctor who cares very much about his patients. My surgery was so quick and easy! The office is super clean and updated and the staff are all super sweet and helpful! I will most definitely refer my family and friends to him for any oral surgery!
Southfield, MI |
Dr. Cohen is an OK dentist and his staff is great. However, a big part of a patient's experience is how the dentist treats her and spends time explaining the treatment. Dr. Cohen is always in a hurry, spending the minimum amount of time with a patient. He makes a face when you ask follow up questions. It almost seems like he hates his job. I would rather go to a dentist out of town rather than go to him again.
in West Bloomfield, MI |
Dr. Cohen is an amazing Doctor and his staff is extremely helpful and polite. They were very thorough with information regarding the surgery. I have never been sedated or put out for any surgery ever, but they made the experience very pleasant. Everything was literally over within a blink of the eye and I had no pain afterwards! I love the staff there, especially the surgical assistants.
in Commerce Twp, MI |
Dr. Cohen performed wisdom teeth extractions for both our daughters. We could not have been more pleased with Dr. Cohen's professionalism and patient care to our girls. His staff was also very kind and helpful with instructions for aftercare as well as our billing.
in Bloomfield Hills, MI |
Absolutely amazing! Makes you feel so comfortable. I am such a sissy when it comes to going to dentist but he truly made all my fears go away. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen.
in Waterford, MI |
Beautiful office and Wonderful caring gentle staff.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Cohen, DDS?
Are you Dr. Cohen?

Compare Dr. Cohen

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Cohen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery