Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Jeffrey Church, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Church, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Wilmington, NC. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Church is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center.

2305 Canterwood Dr

Wilmington, NC 28401

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • First Choice Health
  • Golden Rule
  • MedCost

Learn about Dr. Church

As a Plastic Surgeon, I look at each patient as a unique individual and try to understand what the desired look that they are trying to achieve. I then work with my team to develop a plan that will provide a realistic outcome for the individual we are treating. I am excited to see the transformations not only physically, but mentally that occur after the procedures are complete. Please contact me today to achieve your desired results.

Dr. Church's Experience

Dr. Church's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Third-Degree Burns

• Fractional Non-Ablative Laser Treatment
  • Liposuction
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• West Virginia University
  • Oh State University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • York Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Church has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Church does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Church and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Church's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Church to family and friends
Dr. Church's Performance
Leland, NC |
He and his staff are very kind and patient with any concerns or questions you may have before or after surgery. He did amazing work on my breast lift! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have this procedure done!
in Jacksonville, NC |
Dr Church was amazing! I had a breast reduction and him along with his crew, they explained everything and made me feel comfortable! I will recommend him always. AMAZING
in NC |
Have researched a tummy tuck for years and met with a few surgeons. I knew after the first few seconds of talking with Dr.Church that he was the one! My situation was very different from the normal tummy tuck. I'm small and all my damage was done in the middle of my belly, not the bottom. I'm now 5 weeks post surgery and I couldn't be happier! He did AMAZING! I never thought it would look this good. Even my scar is more like a thin cat scratch, I don't know how he did it. He changed my life!!
in Wilmington, NC |
I am so thankful for Dr. Church and his staff. After being diagnosed with breast cancer it is comforting to have a caring team helping. Dr. Church is a great person and an awesome doctor. I trusted him from day 1 and he always made me feel comfortable and never rushed. I would definitely recommend Dr. Church to anyone that is in need of plastic surgery for any reason. He is wonderful.
in Jacksonville, NC |
Dr. Church did an excellent job on my breast lift!! I am incredibly happy with my results. I always felt comfortable with him and trusted his recommendations for me from consultation through healing..I HIGHLY recommend him!! His staff is excellent as well, they are friendly and very helpful!! I cannot thank Dr. Church and his staff enough!!
in Wilmington, NC |
My experience with Dr. Church has exceeded my expectations. Dr. Church and his staff were very attentive throughout the consultation process and made sure they knew exactly what I wanted from my procedure. His follow up after the procedure has blown me away. He not only ensured that I was satisfied with my results, but I could tell he wanted to be satisfied with the results as well. He's definitely a top-notch Doctor!
in Hampstead, NC |
Dr. Church is an artist in his own way and wants you to feel as comfortable as you can be , he goes out of his way to make you feel no pain almost like he feels it himself, truly caring. he does not make you wait like some doctors do and then push you out the door. Truly Caring. Thank you dr. Church
in Camp Lejeune, NC |
Dr Church has given me my life back with my surgery (skin only abdominoplasty. I met with him for a consultation,asked about additional procedures such as lipo and a full tummy tuck with muscle repair, all of which he could have said I needed, but he didn't.... he was completely honest and didn't try and upsell me on additional surgeries. He is so personable and easy to talk to. His entire staff is amazing and truly care about you as an individual and don't treat you as a number. I love them!
in Wilmington, NC |
I have been seeing Dr. Church for about 5 years. Mostly for skin cancer removal, due to sun exposure. I like that he is very diligent and aggressive in removing these things. He works fast and does his best to minimize pain or discomfort. I saw him today. 5 more basal and squamous cells removed on my neck and face.
in Jacksonville, NC |
I had a hard time finding a surgeon because of the type of insurance i had. The staff got me in immediately and approved within 25 days. Dr. Church walked in, I promise an aura formed around him. He touched me with healing hands. It was approved in 25 days. I felt so comfortable with him, i barely heard his instructions. After surgery Dr. Church personally called me. The work he did was phenomeal. Even though my surgery is a week old, i feel his work is as close to perfection as it gets.
in Wilmington NC |
I've had several growths removed and no scars. He is such a easy going Doctor and I was completely at ease. No pain! Excellent bedside manners!
in Jacksonville, NC |
He was very attentive to my needs and what I was asking for. He had wonderful ideas and what would be best for my body. He was very welcoming and so was the staff.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Church, MD?
Are you Dr. Church?