General Surgery  |
Dr. Jeffrey Capes, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Capes, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Saint Simons Is, GA. He is 50 years old. Dr. Capes is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick.

110 Office Park Ln Ste 104

Saint Simons Is, GA 31522

Learn about Dr. Capes

See how frequently Dr. Capes performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Head and Neck Surgery

Dr. Capes's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• General Surgery

Dr. Capes does not have any board certifications listed.

• Pleural Effusion

• Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Capes is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Capes has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Capes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Capes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Capes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Capes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Capes to family and friends
Dr. Capes' Performance
in Brunswick, GA |
Dr. Capes and his crew are fantastic! I was amazed at the total care and coordination to ensure every aspect of my surgery was covered. Highly recommend their services.
Atlanta, GA |
I went for emergency oral surgery at 8:40 a.m. I walked into the OR, and sat down. I heard “sweet dreams.” The next thing I remember was being in the car riding home. That day I slept at home for several hours and used ice as recommended. The next day I felt tired with mild pain, but no sweiilng or bruising. Short of a miraculous healing—I couldn’t have asked for more.
in Waycross, GA |
Had a great experience with Dr.Capes and his office! Would definitely recommend to anyone! Friendly staff, Dr.Capes explains things very well!
in Waycross, Ga. |
Outstanding staff. Very professional and personable. Dr. Capes and his crew are top- notch!
Brunswick, GA |
Very professional. Great staff and modern office and equipment. Every detail was well organized and all questions got answered before they could get asked.
in St Simons Island, GA |
Dr. Capes is by far the most thorough Oral Surgeon I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Dr. Capes has an awesome staff that are kind, understanding and always welcoming. Plus, he's so talented that you don't feel like your in just another Dental Office. Dr. Capes is like family, he also keeps your family and yourself question free.. Thanks Agiain for taking such A non stressful approach. Loren M. Logan
Brunswick, GA |
Outstanding. Wish I would have found him 20 years ago.
Woodbine, GA |
Dr. Capes is an excellent doctor. He has extracted all my childrens wisdom teeth. It was done with care and ease. Not one problem. He is like family to us. He is professional, friendly and caring. His office staff is top notch. I would most definitely recommend him if you want the BEST of care.
Dr. Capes and his staff are so nice and extremely professional. I have been in need of dental implants for quite some time and he made me feel at ease and important. His prices were much more reasonable than other people I had seen.
in St Simons Island, GA |
I am a new patient of Dr. Capes and just had my first appointment with his office. The lobby was full of patients and I anticipated a long wait, however the minute I finished my paperwork I was escorted to the back for a 3D X-ray (much faster and significantly more patient friendly than traditional dental X-rays). Dr. Capes thoroughly explained the procedure and I was given everything I'd need before and after the procedure. The office staff was incredibly friendly and helpful during my visit.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Capes, MD?
Are you Dr. Capes?