Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff, MD

Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 51 years old

177 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

My focus is on restoring function and eliminating pain with the least invasive method possible. My web address is http://www.rearmyourselftexas.comRead more

Dr. Budoff's Experience

See how Dr. Budoff's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Budoff

Dr. Budoff accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Budoff has admitting privileges.

Dr. Budoff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Budoff to family and friends
4.5
Experience with Dr. Budoff
Dr. Budoff's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (161)
in Houston, TX |
Great doctor !! Great STAFF !! In and out. Did not have to wait.
in Friendswood, TX |
Dr. Budoff did both carpal tunnel release, & trigger finger release on my right hand 10/26/2016. I had very little pain and left with no bandages over the surgical sites. It had surgical glue of some type that came off on it's own as the incision healed. The incision was so small you could hardly see it & it healed very quickly with very little discomfort. By the following day I could already bend my wrist, and open and close my fingers. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends.
Very professional.
in Deer Park, Tx |
I had a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder. Dr. Budoff recommended exercises to strengthen the shoulder then performed surgery. He was able to repair and rebuild the rotator cuff without adding the bolt, which was awesome. By following his after surgery treatment and physical therapy sessions I now have a pain free shoulder with 95% recovery in only 10 months. Dr. Budoff is professional, he cares for his patients, and takes the time to explain and listen. I would recommend him to anyone
in san jose, ca |
When I came in just over 3 months ago, I could not lift my arms over my head. Now I have free movement. The doctor and staff are very friendly. My experience was great. I would recommend anyone with arm or hand pain here.
in San Jose, CA |
in Maidstone, KEN |
Dr. Budoff has excellent customer service and is certainly highly skilled at what he does. I had a full recovery from surgery and injury without a scar. I am very pleased with the care he provided me and would recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much Dr. Budoff!
in Easton, PA |
Broken Arrow, OK |
I emailed Dr Budoff about a hand surgery I just had in Tulsa, Ok and was able to get great advise from this Dr. There are few physicians today that would go out of their way to take the time out of their busy schedule and answer questions from a person who isn't his patient.
in Katy Texas |
Sorry I could not see Dr Budoff. He needs to take care with the system used for his appointments. After a week waiting to see Dr Buddoff, the appointment made using Zocdoc, was cancelled by his team, and them did not have any of the information that I submited to the page. Worse, them did not had the courtesy of the re-schedulling the appointment before ask again for the insurance information, that, was the most important concern for his team. Of course, I got how to pay, what a disapointment.
in Friendswood, TX |
In June of 2012, I fell from the tailgate of my pickup truck and landed on my left elbow. X-rays taken at the ER that night showed that the joint was shattered. The ER referred me to an orthopedic surgeon who told me I can fix your elbow, but I know someone who is better than me and he reffered me to Dr. Budoff. Eight days after my accident, Dr. Budoff performed a six hour operation to fix my elbow. I saw him many times over the next year. I grew to have great respect for him and his staff.
in Houston, TX |
He is very knowledgeable and is good at what he does. He fixed my carpal tunnel on both wrists and did a great job and recently treated me for a trigger thumb. I would definitely recommend him.
in Richmond, TX |
He has sucessfully done surgery on one thumb several years ago and then on one finger recently. He is a great doctor and we appreciate his excellent expertise and skill. The recovery time is so minimal. Immediate relief from trigger finger is achieved.
in Alvin, TX |
Without Dr. Budoff I would not have use of my left hand. I contacted a rare marine bacteria,not vebro, that invaded tendon sheaths and bone requiring (7) surgeries to resolve after which I have very good use of my left hand. I credit Dr. Budoff's skill and resilience in resolving my issue.
in Houston,TX |
Terrific! I have Dupuytrens's in both hands. In May 2015 Dr. Budoff released three fingers on my left hand that we're affected. I was quite pleased with the results. As a result in April of this year I had my right hand (dominate) done. Quite satisfied with results. I highly recommend Dr. Budoff if you need relief from Dupuytren's. Mike H 5/27/16
in Pearland, TX |
explained ever thing very well. did good job with very little pain. would highly recommend him to others.
in Houston, AL |
Dr. Budoff and his staff were professional, responsive, and took the time to explain every step of the process. He is a pleasure to work with and took great care of my teenage daughter's wrist injury. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a skilled and professional orthopedic surgeon who actually has a great bedside manner.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Budoff did an excellent Job with my Finger Surgery as well as working with an infectious disease Dr, and Physical Therapist. My surgery was successful and I am almost back to full motion with my Finger. I also liked the convenience of the Katy Office instead of going to the Med Center. He and his staff were fantastic and easy to communicate with.
in Conroe, TX |
Dr. Budhoff is an expert surgeon and extremely knowledgeable. He did an amazing job on my open Bicep repair and years later I'm still going strong. I highly recommend him for Orthopedic Surgery. In addition, his offices are clean and friendly and all of his staff is courteous and professional.
in Richmond, TX |
Dr. Budoff correctly diagnosed my carpal tunnel issue quickly and gave me options for treatment. His website is also a great resource to help understand the condition, treatments and recovery. I chose surgery which was quick with no downtime or pain. All my symptoms were relieved from day one following the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Budoff and his staff for carpal tunnel issues.
in New York, NY |
He is a really good dr at one point I couldn't bend my elbow and now I can and its pain free and he is a really nice person he's been my dr for the last 5yrs
in Houston, TX |
Both of my hands were impaired because of several of my fingers folding back on themselves. Dr. Budoff fixed both of them without any pain or limited use. Now they are like new. He predicted the recovery time and reduced need for physical therapy. I would highly recommend him for future hand and feet issues similar to what I had.
in Parker |
You can find a much better ortho surgeon and you shoul I had a rotator cuff repair that would be simple and arthroscopi. I had no idea that I had two incisions until 2 weeks - he had to sever my bicep tendon during the rotator cuff repair. The bicep incision stiches looked like Frankenstein. Amazingly, my insurance paid for plastic surgery to make that incision not look so amazingly freaky. Can you imagine? My therapy was misery for 6 months - never have regained full range of motion.
in Seabrook, TX |
I suffered an undiagnosed wrist fracture for 4 months which resulted in non union of the bone and avascular necrosis (bone death) to my dominate arm. Dr. Budoff discussed the problem and treatment options with me which included surgery. After surgical intervention by Dr. Budoff, I am happy to say that I am fully healed. Dr. Budoff does amazing work, my scars are minimal and most importantly I can use my hand again.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff, MD?
Are you Dr. Budoff?

Dr. Budoff's Care Philosophy

Dr. Budoff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Budoff has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Budoff's Board Certifications

• Dislocated Joint
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lupus

Calif Pacific Med Center

Completed in 1998

Harvard Medical School

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Budoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Budoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery