Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff, MD

Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Southwest Orthopedic Group 6560 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77030 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

My focus is on restoring function and eliminating pain with the least invasive method possible. My web address is http://www.rearmyourselftexas.com...Read more

Dr. Budoff's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Budoff's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Budoff

Dr. Budoff accepts 10 insurance carriers

10 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Budoff has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Budoff

Dr. Budoff's Review Details
4.5 based on 158 responses
Experience with Dr. Budoff
Dr. Budoff's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (145)
in Friendswood, TX |
In June of 2012, I fell from the tailgate of my pickup truck and landed on my left elbow. X-rays taken at the ER that night showed that the joint was shattered. The ER referred me to an orthopedic surgeon who told me I can fix your elbow, but I know someone who is better than me and he reffered me to Dr. Budoff. Eight days after my accident, Dr. Budoff performed a six hour operation to fix my elbow. I saw him many times over the next year. I grew to have great respect for him and his staff.
in Houston, TX |
He is very knowledgeable and is good at what he does. He fixed my carpal tunnel on both wrists and did a great job and recently treated me for a trigger thumb. I would definitely recommend him.
in Richmond, TX |
He has sucessfully done surgery on one thumb several years ago and then on one finger recently. He is a great doctor and we appreciate his excellent expertise and skill. The recovery time is so minimal. Immediate relief from trigger finger is achieved.
in Alvin, TX |
Without Dr. Budoff I would not have use of my left hand. I contacted a rare marine bacteria,not vebro, that invaded tendon sheaths and bone requiring (7) surgeries to resolve after which I have very good use of my left hand. I credit Dr. Budoff's skill and resilience in resolving my issue.
in Houston,TX |
Terrific! I have Dupuytrens's in both hands. In May 2015 Dr. Budoff released three fingers on my left hand that we're affected. I was quite pleased with the results. As a result in April of this year I had my right hand (dominate) done. Quite satisfied with results. I highly recommend Dr. Budoff if you need relief from Dupuytren's. Mike H 5/27/16
in Pearland, TX |
explained ever thing very well. did good job with very little pain. would highly recommend him to others.
in Houston, AL |
Dr. Budoff and his staff were professional, responsive, and took the time to explain every step of the process. He is a pleasure to work with and took great care of my teenage daughter's wrist injury. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a skilled and professional orthopedic surgeon who actually has a great bedside manner.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Budoff did an excellent Job with my Finger Surgery as well as working with an infectious disease Dr, and Physical Therapist. My surgery was successful and I am almost back to full motion with my Finger. I also liked the convenience of the Katy Office instead of going to the Med Center. He and his staff were fantastic and easy to communicate with.
in Conroe, TX |
Dr. Budhoff is an expert surgeon and extremely knowledgeable. He did an amazing job on my open Bicep repair and years later I'm still going strong. I highly recommend him for Orthopedic Surgery. In addition, his offices are clean and friendly and all of his staff is courteous and professional.
in Richmond, TX |
Dr. Budoff correctly diagnosed my carpal tunnel issue quickly and gave me options for treatment. His website is also a great resource to help understand the condition, treatments and recovery. I chose surgery which was quick with no downtime or pain. All my symptoms were relieved from day one following the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Budoff and his staff for carpal tunnel issues.
in New York, NY |
He is a really good dr at one point I couldn't bend my elbow and now I can and its pain free and he is a really nice person he's been my dr for the last 5yrs
in Houston, TX |
Both of my hands were impaired because of several of my fingers folding back on themselves. Dr. Budoff fixed both of them without any pain or limited use. Now they are like new. He predicted the recovery time and reduced need for physical therapy. I would highly recommend him for future hand and feet issues similar to what I had.
in Parker |
You can find a much better ortho surgeon and you shoul I had a rotator cuff repair that would be simple and arthroscopi. I had no idea that I had two incisions until 2 weeks - he had to sever my bicep tendon during the rotator cuff repair. The bicep incision stiches looked like Frankenstein. Amazingly, my insurance paid for plastic surgery to make that incision not look so amazingly freaky. Can you imagine? My therapy was misery for 6 months - never have regained full range of motion.
in Seabrook, TX |
I suffered an undiagnosed wrist fracture for 4 months which resulted in non union of the bone and avascular necrosis (bone death) to my dominate arm. Dr. Budoff discussed the problem and treatment options with me which included surgery. After surgical intervention by Dr. Budoff, I am happy to say that I am fully healed. Dr. Budoff does amazing work, my scars are minimal and most importantly I can use my hand again.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff, MD?
Are you Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Budoff

• Dislocated Joint
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lupus

Calif Pacific Med Center

Completed in 1998

Harvard Medical School

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Budoff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Budoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Budoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Budoff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Budoff

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Budoff's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Budoff

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Budoff's Care Philosophy