Dr. Jeffrey Budoff, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Budoff, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Jeffrey Budoff, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Budoff is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital .

6560 Fannin St

Houston, TX 77030

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Budoff

See how frequently Dr. Budoff performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)
Elbow Injuries

Dr. Budoff's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Budoff "My focus is on restoring function and eliminating pain with the least invasive method possible. My web address is http://www.rearmyourselftexas.com"

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Dislocated Joint
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lupus

• Arlington Hospital Georgetown University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Calif Pacific Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Budoff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Budoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Budoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Budoff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Budoff to family and friends
Dr. Budoff's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr.Budhoff is a superb surgeron. He operated on my brother's elbow and after years of chronic pain, he is pain-free. As a fellow MD I canheartily recommend him.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Budoff did an excellent job before, during and after surgery. He was very professional and knowledgeable.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Budoff and his staff all did an exceptional job, and I would highly recommend them to anyone. He and his staff were professional, kind, and very helpful. The results of my surgery were great, and I want to say thank you to everyone.
in Houston, TX |
Good experience Very professional Very efficient Excellent facilities Exceptional staff.
in Houston, TX |
DR Budoff provided me with the care i needed with my shoulder surgery and my problems with my hands.. Thank You for the wonderful job you did. .
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Budoff is professional and personable. My value of care given by him and his staff was wonderful.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Budoff always kept me informed and explained all treatment and recovery steps. He always took his time with me and answered all questions and addressed all concerns. I feel Dr. Budoff provided the best possible care available and was able to great me back as close to pre-injury condition as possible.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Budoff is a very good doctor. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends.
in Pearland, TX |
I have had my triceps re-attached to my elbow and I have had my left rotatory cuff repaired. Both by Dr. Budoff. His attention to detail and specifics when conversing with you is unparalleled. He does not act like you are on his time and nor is he ever condescending. Dr. Budoff is an excellent surgeon and from what I know of him after having appointments with him for over two years now, he is a great human being as well. Dr. Budoff is the man! In my humble opinion, you can't do any better.
Vert satisfied.
in Houston, TX |
MD and staff very knowledgeable and friendly. Website very useful with videos to answer most questions.
in Houston, TX |
I have seen Dr Budoff on 2 separate occasions one involving hand with surgery following the 2nd a shoulder problem not requiring surgery. I cant thank Dr budoff and his staff enough for the excellent attention given to both these situations. Dr budoff's bedside manor is phenominal and he is a straight forward on the medical situation/problem ,i highly recommend Dr budoff and his awesome attenative staff ,,kudos.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Budoff is very knowledgeable and spends all the necessary time with the patient. Just a great doctor and his staff is wonderful.
in Houston, TX |
Twice I have seen Dr. Budoff for trigger finger on different hands, after the injection the pain, locking and clicking problems have gone away. I am so happy I did not have to have surgery.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Budoff was fantastic to say the least. In spite of all the pain and discomfort I was feeling before and soon after the surgery, he was able to make me feel comfortable and even laugh a bit. I would highly recommend this expert to any and everyone I know.
in Houston, TX |
Very pleased with my experience with Dr. and his staff. Surgery and all follow ups were great and my repair was awesome. No pain and full mobility.
in Houston, TX |
The staff and Dr were very helpful. The appointment was always on time, therefore I did not have to wait a long time in the waiting area. Dr is amazing! Helped me a lot wit the pain and numbness in my hands. Very grateful to have found him.
in Houston, TX |
Great doctor !! Great STAFF !! In and out. Did not have to wait.
in Friendswood, TX |
Dr. Budoff did both carpal tunnel release, & trigger finger release on my right hand 10/26/2016. I had very little pain and left with no bandages over the surgical sites. It had surgical glue of some type that came off on it's own as the incision healed. The incision was so small you could hardly see it & it healed very quickly with very little discomfort. By the following day I could already bend my wrist, and open and close my fingers. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends.
Very professional.
in Deer Park, Tx |
I had a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder. Dr. Budoff recommended exercises to strengthen the shoulder then performed surgery. He was able to repair and rebuild the rotator cuff without adding the bolt, which was awesome. By following his after surgery treatment and physical therapy sessions I now have a pain free shoulder with 95% recovery in only 10 months. Dr. Budoff is professional, he cares for his patients, and takes the time to explain and listen. I would recommend him to anyone
in san jose, ca |
When I came in just over 3 months ago, I could not lift my arms over my head. Now I have free movement. The doctor and staff are very friendly. My experience was great. I would recommend anyone with arm or hand pain here.
in San Jose, CA |
in Maidstone, KEN |
Dr. Budoff has excellent customer service and is certainly highly skilled at what he does. I had a full recovery from surgery and injury without a scar. I am very pleased with the care he provided me and would recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much Dr. Budoff!
in Easton, PA |
Broken Arrow, OK |
I emailed Dr Budoff about a hand surgery I just had in Tulsa, Ok and was able to get great advise from this Dr. There are few physicians today that would go out of their way to take the time out of their busy schedule and answer questions from a person who isn't his patient.
in Katy Texas |
Sorry I could not see Dr Budoff. He needs to take care with the system used for his appointments. After a week waiting to see Dr Buddoff, the appointment made using Zocdoc, was cancelled by his team, and them did not have any of the information that I submited to the page. Worse, them did not had the courtesy of the re-schedulling the appointment before ask again for the insurance information, that, was the most important concern for his team. Of course, I got how to pay, what a disapointment.
in Friendswood, TX |
In June of 2012, I fell from the tailgate of my pickup truck and landed on my left elbow. X-rays taken at the ER that night showed that the joint was shattered. The ER referred me to an orthopedic surgeon who told me I can fix your elbow, but I know someone who is better than me and he reffered me to Dr. Budoff. Eight days after my accident, Dr. Budoff performed a six hour operation to fix my elbow. I saw him many times over the next year. I grew to have great respect for him and his staff.
in Houston, TX |
He is very knowledgeable and is good at what he does. He fixed my carpal tunnel on both wrists and did a great job and recently treated me for a trigger thumb. I would definitely recommend him.
in Richmond, TX |
He has sucessfully done surgery on one thumb several years ago and then on one finger recently. He is a great doctor and we appreciate his excellent expertise and skill. The recovery time is so minimal. Immediate relief from trigger finger is achieved.
in Alvin, TX |
Without Dr. Budoff I would not have use of my left hand. I contacted a rare marine bacteria,not vebro, that invaded tendon sheaths and bone requiring (7) surgeries to resolve after which I have very good use of my left hand. I credit Dr. Budoff's skill and resilience in resolving my issue.
in Houston,TX |
Terrific! I have Dupuytrens's in both hands. In May 2015 Dr. Budoff released three fingers on my left hand that we're affected. I was quite pleased with the results. As a result in April of this year I had my right hand (dominate) done. Quite satisfied with results. I highly recommend Dr. Budoff if you need relief from Dupuytren's. Mike H 5/27/16
in Pearland, TX |
explained ever thing very well. did good job with very little pain. would highly recommend him to others.
in Houston, AL |
Dr. Budoff and his staff were professional, responsive, and took the time to explain every step of the process. He is a pleasure to work with and took great care of my teenage daughter's wrist injury. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a skilled and professional orthopedic surgeon who actually has a great bedside manner.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Budoff did an excellent Job with my Finger Surgery as well as working with an infectious disease Dr, and Physical Therapist. My surgery was successful and I am almost back to full motion with my Finger. I also liked the convenience of the Katy Office instead of going to the Med Center. He and his staff were fantastic and easy to communicate with.
in Conroe, TX |
Dr. Budhoff is an expert surgeon and extremely knowledgeable. He did an amazing job on my open Bicep repair and years later I'm still going strong. I highly recommend him for Orthopedic Surgery. In addition, his offices are clean and friendly and all of his staff is courteous and professional.
in Richmond, TX |
Dr. Budoff correctly diagnosed my carpal tunnel issue quickly and gave me options for treatment. His website is also a great resource to help understand the condition, treatments and recovery. I chose surgery which was quick with no downtime or pain. All my symptoms were relieved from day one following the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Budoff and his staff for carpal tunnel issues.
in New York, NY |
He is a really good dr at one point I couldn't bend my elbow and now I can and its pain free and he is a really nice person he's been my dr for the last 5yrs
in Houston, TX |
Both of my hands were impaired because of several of my fingers folding back on themselves. Dr. Budoff fixed both of them without any pain or limited use. Now they are like new. He predicted the recovery time and reduced need for physical therapy. I would highly recommend him for future hand and feet issues similar to what I had.
in Parker |
You can find a much better ortho surgeon and you shoul I had a rotator cuff repair that would be simple and arthroscopi. I had no idea that I had two incisions until 2 weeks - he had to sever my bicep tendon during the rotator cuff repair. The bicep incision stiches looked like Frankenstein. Amazingly, my insurance paid for plastic surgery to make that incision not look so amazingly freaky. Can you imagine? My therapy was misery for 6 months - never have regained full range of motion.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Budoff, MD?
Are you Dr. Budoff?