Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD

Urology ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Buch

Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD is an urology specialist in Frisco, TX and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from University Of Michigan Medical School in 1980 and specializes in urology.

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Buch

Dr. Buch?
Dr. Buch's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD
Doctor Bush may be intelligent and know about his field, but his manner of working with his patients is what caused me to look for another Doctor. I had two appointments and on the second one had several important questions on what my next steps should be. He stopped me and said that’s for another time. Basically instead of addressing my questions he was more concerned with making more money off more visits. I don’t appreciate holding information hostage. Look elsewhere for a better doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD?
My husband and I have had several appointments with Dr. Buch over the past year and each time he was very knowledgeable, professional, and caring. He always gave us his clear and honest recommendations based on all his years of study and experience in the field. Though he could not always give us the best of news, we could count on him to be honest and tell us in a gentle and caring way. His nurse, April, was so sweet, so patient, and so helpful! I wish she was the nurse for all of my doctors!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD?
I have been under Dr. Buch's care for a little over one year. He is great and takes the time to talk to his patients in order to find the right plan individualized plan. I feel like a new man and I can't thank him enough. I highly recommend!!!! A++++
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD?
Going to see Dr. Buch was an excellent experience! I have been to other Testerone Clinics and they have no clue what they are doing. Dr Buch knows his stuff and has a great way of explaining everything so it makes sense. My girlfriend went with me and that helped bc she wasn't sure about Trt, Hcg, my fertility ect... Left with all the information we needed. Scheduling was easy and April was very helpful. Basically they care about their patients and had my best interest in mind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD?
Dr. Buch who found varicoceles on both sides 1-left 2-right on the 1st visit. After having 4 visit with another Doctor who couldn't find or believe me that I had varicoceles without a scan. Dr. Buch trusted what I had to say and confirmed my concerns about testicular pain with an examination. I had surgery 2 weeks later and i'm recovering nicely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD?
After hearing from other medical professionals that our chances of conceiving were very low, Dr. Buch stepped in and beat all the odds by performing what we consider to be a miracle procedure. We have not one, not two, but three healthy boys born 2-3 years apart! Couldn't be more blessed. Thank you, Dr. Buch and staff! Words can't express our gratitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Buch?

• Urology

1982
1981
1980

Dr. Buch accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Buch's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Buch's conditions and procedures:

• Testicular Dysfunction
  • Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Varicocele Repair
  • Vasectomy
  • Vasectomy Reversal

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Buch treats patients.

Compare Providers