Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD

UrologyMaleAge 65

Dr. Buch

Frisco Ambulatory Surgery Center

5616 Warren Pkwy Ste 100 Frisco, TX 75034

Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD is a Urology Specialist in Frisco, TX and has over 41 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Michigan Medical School medical school in 1980. He is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Buch to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Urology Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Buch's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Buch's conditions and procedures:

• Testicular Dysfunction
  • Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Varicocele Repair
  • Vasectomy
  • Vasectomy Reversal

Dr. Buch accepts

Dr. Buch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Buch

Dr. Buch?
  • Office environment (27)
  • Explained conditions well (25)
  • Listened & answered questions (25)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
Doctor Bush may be intelligent and know about his field, but his manner of working with his patients is what caused me to look for another Doctor. I had two appointments and on the second one had several important questions on what my next steps should be. He stopped me and said that’s for another time. Basically instead of addressing my questions he was more concerned with making more money off more visits. I don’t appreciate holding information hostage. Look elsewhere for a better doctor.
Jan 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD?
My husband and I have had several appointments with Dr. Buch over the past year and each time he was very knowledgeable, professional, and caring. He always gave us his clear and honest recommendations based on all his years of study and experience in the field. Though he could not always give us the best of news, we could count on him to be honest and tell us in a gentle and caring way. His nurse, April, was so sweet, so patient, and so helpful! I wish she was the nurse for all of my doctors!
Megan in Richardson, Tx – Oct 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD?
I have been under Dr. Buch's care for a little over one year. He is great and takes the time to talk to his patients in order to find the right plan individualized plan. I feel like a new man and I can't thank him enough. I highly recommend!!!! A++++
Neal B in Dallas, TX – Oct 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD?
Going to see Dr. Buch was an excellent experience! I have been to other Testerone Clinics and they have no clue what they are doing. Dr Buch knows his stuff and has a great way of explaining everything so it makes sense. My girlfriend went with me and that helped bc she wasn't sure about Trt, Hcg, my fertility ect... Left with all the information we needed. Scheduling was easy and April was very helpful. Basically they care about their patients and had my best interest in mind.
Brad B in Dallas, TX – May 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD?
Dr. Buch who found varicoceles on both sides 1-left 2-right on the 1st visit. After having 4 visit with another Doctor who couldn't find or believe me that I had varicoceles without a scan. Dr. Buch trusted what I had to say and confirmed my concerns about testicular pain with an examination. I had surgery 2 weeks later and i'm recovering nicely.
Craig in Fort Worth, TX – Mar 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD?
After hearing from other medical professionals that our chances of conceiving were very low, Dr. Buch stepped in and beat all the odds by performing what we consider to be a miracle procedure. We have not one, not two, but three healthy boys born 2-3 years apart! Couldn't be more blessed. Thank you, Dr. Buch and staff! Words can't express our gratitude.
Andrew S in Kaufman, TX – Jan 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Buch?

• Urology

1982
Albany Memorial Hospital
1981
Albany Memorial Hospital
1980
University of Michigan Medical School

Is Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Buch's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Buch accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Buch frequently treats Testicular Dysfunction, Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE), and Urinary Disorders. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Buch treats.

Where is Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD's office located?

Dr. Buch's office is located at 5616 Warren Pkwy Ste 100, Frisco, TX 75034. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Buch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD?

Frisco Ambulatory Surgery Center

Frisco Ambulatory Surgery Center5616 Warren Pkwy Ste 100 Frisco, TX 75034

Legacy Male Health

Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD5616 Warren Pkwy Frisco, TX 75034

Dr. Buch is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco

Frisco, TX

82% Patient Experience Rating, 13% higher than the national average

1 Award Received

Award Highlight: Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019)