Dr. Jeffrey Bolton, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Bolton, MD

Clinical Neurophysiology  ·
Dr. Jeffrey Bolton, MD is a clinical neurophysiologist in Weymouth, MA and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from University Of Louisville School Of Medicine in 2006 and specializes in clinical neurophysiology.Read his story

541 Main St Bldg Stetson

Weymouth, MA 02190

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Bolton

See how frequently Dr. Bolton performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

EEG (Electroencephalogram)
Brain Disorders

Dr. Bolton's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Bolton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bolton "After completing residency in pediatric neurology at Boston Children's hospital, I stayed on as a fellow in Epilepsy/Clinical Neurophysiology. I joined the department as a staff physician in July 2012 and see patients in clinic in our Weymouth and North Dartmouth satellites. I enjoy seeing patients with various neurologic disorders but have a special interest in patients with epilepsy. In addition to working in the clinic, I also spend time supervising the epilepsy in-patient and neurology consult services. During my training I became interested in epilepsy surgery and have been focusing my research work into looking at factors that influence the success of epilepsy surgery."

This content was provided by Dr. Bolton "Entering medical school with a background in neuroscience, I was naturally drawn to neurology.  After rotating in pediatrics and enjoying my time spent with this patient population, it made sense to pursue a career in pediatric neurology.  I am thankful that I can do something I love and help families while doing so.

Spending most of my early years in the south, I think I bring a more laid-back, southern attitude to our department.  Despite my roots, I love living in Boston and feel it's a great place to raise my family of three energetic little boys.  When not at work, I enjoy spending time outdoors with my family, playing sports, hiking, biking or whatever other adventure we may stumble upon."

• Clinical Neurophysiology

• Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Cerebral Palsy
  • Epilepsy
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Vanderbil University
  • Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia, Pediatrics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Boston Children's Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Bolton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bolton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bolton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bolton's Reviews