Dr. J Scott Bobst, DDS

Boise, ID 83704

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Bobst

My patient care philosophy extends beyond the treatment process. I take every aspect of the patient experience into consideration, from hiring a compassionate and highly trained staff to scheduling appointments to post-surgery care. I strive to provide every patient with the outstanding experience they deserve.

Personal Bio

At Boise Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center, it is our goal to make you feel at ease during your treatment because we understand the anxiety that any type of surgical procedure can cause. Dr. Jeffrey Scott Bobst, DDS is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Boise, ID. Dr. Bobst and his surgical staff work as a team to ensure you experience an optimal post-operative recovery and strive to deliver a compassionate patient experience.

Dr. Bobst and his surgical team understand that in order to build a foundation of trust, each and every patient has to be treated as unique individuals with specific oral health needs. We offer a wide range of surgical services including wisdom teeth removal, dental implant placement procedures, bone grafting, oral pathology screening, facial trauma treatment, and corrective jaw surgery, just to name a few. We want to provide you with a long-term solution to your complex oral health problems. To make an appointment with Dr. Bobst to discuss your oral health needs, please call our office today.

Video

• Root Canal
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• California State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Loma Linda University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • MetroHealth Medical Center/Cleveland Clinic Foundation

Dr. Bobst has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bobst has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bobst does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bobst and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bobst's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bobst to family and friends
Dr. Bobst's Performance
Star, ID |
I have always been extremely happy with Dr. Bobst. He has a great sense of humor, but is so sympathetic and kind. I had to have my front tooth removed to start an implant, and he completely understood how traumatic it was for me. All his staff is wonderful too. They will do anything to make you comfortable.
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Please tell your friends and family!
Boise, ID |
I had to have an emergency surgery and he worked me in, treated me with kindness and did great follow up appointments. Staff were all welcoming, as well. Impressed.
Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
Murray, KY |
I was recommended by my Dentist to call Dr. Bobst to schedule the removal of two wisdom teeth. Dr. Bobst was easy to schedule with. The consultation is same day which seemed extremely convenient at first. Then during my 20 minute consultation, I found out that Dr. Bobst had only looked at my x-rays briefly the morning of. I was also informed that there was a high risk that I would lose feeling to my chin and lip. Being put on the spot & having to make the decision that could affect me permanentl
in Boise, ID |
Dr. Bobst and staff provided friendly and professional services in a relaxed atmosphere. I would definitely recommend!
Thank you for recommending our practice. We appreciate you sharing your great experience. Please tell your friends and family!
in Boise, ID |
I went in for an extraction and was very pleased with the results! To their reluctance, I chose not to have sedation. The extraction was quick and easy. After the tooth came out, Dr. Bobst said I made the right decision of no sedation. I healed quickly and without complications. Not that I plan to have anymore teeth pulled but if I needed to I would go back to Dr. Bobst! The staff was friendly and Dr. Bobst and his assistant had a very good sense of humor! Very important in my book! Thank You!
We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us!
in Caldwell, ID |
Dr Bobst is an outstanding oral surgeon. An accident in the Army left me with having multiple reconstructive surgeries of my face over the years. Dr Bobst was able to reconstruct and fix problems that in the past could not be done. He is no doubt one of the best oral surgeons in the Northwest. I recommend all my family, friends and patients to Dr. Bobst that have any oral surgery needs.
in Boise, ID |
My situation was an urgent case and they had me in their office within an hour. Thank you for working closely with my local dentist to make it happen. My experience was wonderful. Dr. Bobst and his staff understood my anxiety and reassured me in a gentle manner and put me at ease. I also really appreciated the follow up call by Dr. Bobst himself the night of my procedure.
We are glad we were able to fit you into the schedule. We do our very best to accommodate patients' needs. Thank you for sharing your positive experience and leaving us a review.
in Star, ID |
I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Bobst and his staff! I had arrived at the point that I had to resort to an upper denture, and I was terrified. I have always had problems with Novocain, and I was going to have to have six teeth removed. I put off the appointment as long as I could, but now I am so happy that I went to see Dr Bobst. It's only been two weeks, and my mouth is almost completely healed. I suffered through a minimal amount of pain. I am already eating salads again (slowly, but sure)
It means the world to us that you had a great experience. Thank you for the review! Please tell your friends and family!
in Boise, ID |
It's difficult to describe how positive my experience was without sounding like a gushing paid advertisement. I'd go back in a heartbeat. Simply outstanding; Dr. Bobst, the entire staff, office environment.
in Garden City, ID |
Dr. Bobst and his team were excellent to me from start to finish. They eased my nerves and kept the conversations light and humorous. They answered all my questions and talked me through everything. I highly recommend them!
in Boise, ID |
Dr. Bobst is absolutely the best! He is efficient, professional, and put me at ease with his friendly personality and humor. His staff also could be described with the same adjectives. I have recommended him to several of my friends and will continue to do so. Thanks, Dr. Bobst and staff!
Your kind words have made our day! Thank you for being such a wonderful patient.
in Emmett, ID |
Dr. Bobst and his staff made me feel relaxed and confident in the services they were providing. I am in the healing process now, I know I would recommend this business to everyone.
in Boise, ID |
I have had several teeth pulled by Dr. Bobst and have never had a problem. On the evenings of each procedure I received a call personally from Dr. Bobst checking to see how I was doing. It is nice to know he was concerned how I was recovering from the anesthesia and if I was having any discomfort.
in Meridian, ID |
Dr. Bobst was extremely efficient and friendly. He saw us on time, and didn't act hurried in the least. I have a medical background, so I asked a ton of questions and he answered them all then asked if I had more. He was very thorough in explaining the procedure that my niece would undergo. The day of surgery went extremely smoothly. Dr. Bobst took the time to talk with me about a slight change required during the procedure. I am extremely impressed with Dr. Bobst.
in Boise, ID |
Dr. Bobst was very helpful and checked in with me after my surgery multiple times to make sure that I was healing well. Thank you!
in Eagle, ID |
The actual surgery went fine and I am confident in Dr. Bobst's skills. The issue I have is with his office staff. We were told the surgery would cost x dollars with our portion being y. Only after my daughter was in the procedure room did they inform us that our portion was double what they had indicated. When asked why, they indicated the procedure was more complicated then they thought. A responsible and competent office staff would have notified us prior to the appointment of the difference.
in Eagle, ID |
Excellent experience with our 16 year old daughter in the removal 4 wisdom teeth. I would highly recommend Dr. Bobst and his entire staff! The removal of wisdom teeth is never a fun experience but Dr. Bobst and his staff tried to make it as positive for our daughter as possible. The entire team was very professional, explained the entire process to us thoroughly and Dr. Bobst called personally that evening to see how Makenna was doing. Great experience.
Have you seen Dr. J Scott Bobst, DDS?

Visit Dr. Bobst