Dr. J Scott Bobst, DDS

Dr. J Scott Bobst, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·

Dr. J Scott Bobst, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Boise, ID. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

Boise Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center

7910 W Ustick Rd

Boise, ID 83704

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Bobst

Video

Dr. Bobst's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bobst "At Boise Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center, it is our goal to make you feel at ease during your treatment because we understand the anxiety that any type of surgical procedure can cause. Dr. Jeffrey Scott Bobst, DDS is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Boise, ID. Dr. Bobst and his surgical staff work as a team to ensure you experience an optimal post-operative recovery and strive to deliver a compassionate patient experience. Dr. Bobst and his surgical team understand that in order to build a foundation of trust, each and every patient has to be treated as unique individuals with specific oral health needs. We offer a wide range of surgical services including wisdom teeth removal, dental implant placement procedures, bone grafting, oral pathology screening, facial trauma treatment, and corrective jaw surgery, just to name a few. We want to provide you with a long-term solution to your complex oral health problems. To make an appointment with Dr. Bobst to discuss your oral health needs, please call our office today."

This content was provided by Dr. Bobst "My patient care philosophy extends beyond the treatment process. I take every aspect of the patient experience into consideration, from hiring a compassionate and highly trained staff to scheduling appointments to post-surgery care. I strive to provide every patient with the outstanding experience they deserve."

1  Practice Areas

• Teething
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• California State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Loma Linda University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Metrohealth Medical Center/Cleveland Clinic Foundation

Dr. Bobst has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bobst has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bobst does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bobst and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bobst's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bobst to family and friends

Dr. Bobst's Performance

We were pleased with the experience from start to finish at Boise Oral Surgery. I work as a nurse and have been very impressed each time I have had a family member cared for by Dr. Bobst
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible. Feedback like yours helps us ensure that we continually give all of our patients the best possible experience and outcome. We are truly grateful to you for letting us know how we are doing.

Dr Bobst is amazing! I got my wisdom teeth removed today and him and his team took such good care of me, getting me anything I needed and sent me home with detailed instructions about the meds. Then, they also supplied ibuprofen. I am so glad that I came here for my procedure and would recommend...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for recommending our practice. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. This allows others in our community to make better decisions about where to go for their oral surgery needs, now knowing how your experience was.

Did a phenomenal job on my wisdom teeth. I was only down for the day. My face didn't swell at all and I was out fishing by the next day. Highly recommended.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for the wonderful review, Collin. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.

I appreciate the kindness of the office staff as well as the nurses and Dr. Bobst easing my anxiety about having oral surgery. I really didn't have much discomfort after the surgery either. In addition, there was a follow up appointment with an other specialist as well as Dr. Bobst. I truly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us!

I have always been extremely happy with Dr. Bobst. He has a great sense of humor, but is so sympathetic and kind. I had to have my front tooth removed to start an implant, and he completely understood how traumatic it was for me. All his staff is wonderful too. They will do anything to make you...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Please tell your friends and family!