Dr. Jeffrey Benzick, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Benzick, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Z A & ASSOC 14800 San Pedro Ave Ste 110 San Antonio, TX 78232 Get Directions

I believe that if we agree to use medication to treat your illness, we will do so in a very judicious and thoughtful manner. Most patients do not want to take medication and I respect this. We will use the absolute minimum amount of medication necessary to reach your treatment goals.

Dr. Jeffrey Benzick, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

Dr. Benzick's Experience

See how Dr. Benzick's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Benzick

Dr. Benzick accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Benzick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Benzick to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Benzick's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
Very kind, knowledgeable and helpful. Best doctor I've had.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr Benzick has been a godsend for me. He has been my doctor now for about 10 years. I may be moving to Houston, but I will continue to travel back to SA to see him. There is no way I would give him up. He is patient, knowledgable not just about his field, but other fields and illnesses that may affect your diagnoses. He will work with you on your personal goals, about your medicine and your health. I just cannot recommend him highly enough! He is always available when I need him.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Benzick has made all the difference. He is the eighth psychiatrist I've seen in the last 26 years and the first to check my thyroid, which was overactive. Overactive thyroid is caused by severe stress, which is what originally caused my anxiety disorder. I just take a small dose of an SSRI now and have dropped the second medication altogether. I feel great, am very happy and productive, and no longer sleep half the day. This could have happened 26 years ago, but it didn't.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Benzick is one of the kindest and funniest doctors I've ever been to. He's personable but efficient and is excellent at what he does.
Dr. Benzick was my pschiatrist for four years. During that time he was very caring and went out of his way to make sure I was well taken care of. I lived out of town so he'd see me in office as well as do phone sessions. He listened to my concerns and was receptive to my questions about alternative medications.
Dr Benzick is one of the few doctors I believe you can trust fully! His only goal is to improve your quality of life and help you be well. He is truly compassionate and very patient. He will listen to you and help you understand all options of treatment. He explains his goals and treatment plans throughly. I have never felt rushed or misunderstood. I would reccommend him to any one looking for a doctor who will fully assess you and who will look at all faucets of your life in order to improve it
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Benzick, MD?
Are you Dr. Benzick?

Compare Dr. Benzick

Dr. Benzick's Care Philosophy

Dr. Benzick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Benzick has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Benzick's Board Certifications

• Schizophrenia

Baylor University

Graduated in 1992

University Health System

Dr. Benzick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Benzick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Benzick does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Benzick and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.