Dr. Jeffrey Benzick, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Benzick

Z A & Assoc

14800 San Pedro Ave Ste 110 San Antonio, TX 78232

Dr. Jeffrey Benzick, MD is a psychiatry specialist in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Baylor University in 1992 and specializes in psychiatry.

At a glance

• Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff . Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Benzick accepts

Dr. Benzick accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Benzick's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Benzick's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Eating Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

4.3

Dr. Benzick?
Dr. Benzick's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Benzick, MD
I have been a patient of Dr. Benzick's for about 11 1/2 years and I feel very comfortable with him and trust him 100%. He is very personable and he looks at many areas of your life and overall health before suggesting a treatment plan. He is very attentive to your concerns and feelings. He makes it very easy for you to be very open & honest with him. I cannot imagine seeing any other psychiatrist and hope I never have to anytime soon. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Benzick, MD?
Very kind, knowledgeable and helpful. Best doctor I've had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Benzick, MD?
Dr Benzick has been a godsend for me. He has been my doctor now for about 10 years. I may be moving to Houston, but I will continue to travel back to SA to see him. There is no way I would give him up. He is patient, knowledgable not just about his field, but other fields and illnesses that may affect your diagnoses. He will work with you on your personal goals, about your medicine and your health. I just cannot recommend him highly enough! He is always available when I need him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Benzick, MD?
Dr. Benzick has made all the difference. He is the eighth psychiatrist I've seen in the last 26 years and the first to check my thyroid, which was overactive. Overactive thyroid is caused by severe stress, which is what originally caused my anxiety disorder. I just take a small dose of an SSRI now and have dropped the second medication altogether. I feel great, am very happy and productive, and no longer sleep half the day. This could have happened 26 years ago, but it didn't.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Benzick, MD?
Dr. Benzick is one of the kindest and funniest doctors I've ever been to. He's personable but efficient and is excellent at what he does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Benzick, MD?
Dr. Benzick was my pschiatrist for four years. During that time he was very caring and went out of his way to make sure I was well taken care of. I lived out of town so he'd see me in office as well as do phone sessions. He listened to my concerns and was receptive to my questions about alternative medications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Benzick, MD?
Dr Benzick is one of the few doctors I believe you can trust fully! His only goal is to improve your quality of life and help you be well. He is truly compassionate and very patient. He will listen to you and help you understand all options of treatment. He explains his goals and treatment plans throughly. I have never felt rushed or misunderstood. I would reccommend him to any one looking for a doctor who will fully assess you and who will look at all faucets of your life in order to improve it
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Benzick, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Benzick?

I believe that if we agree to use medication to treat your illness, we will do so in a very judicious and thoughtful manner. Most patients do not want to take medication and I respect this. We will use the absolute minimum amount of medication necessary to reach your treatment goals.

• Psychiatry