Dr. Jeffrey Baron, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

Dr. Jeffrey Baron, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Baron, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Baron is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center.

Dr. Baron's Experience

See how Dr. Baron's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Baron

Dr. Baron accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Baron is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Baron has admitting privileges.

Dr. Baron's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baron to family and friends
Dr. Baron's Performance
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Dr. Jeffrey Baron is a awesome Doctor......i was in pain for about over 6 month ....this was my 4th lower back surgery (1st by Dr. Baron) and I'm glad i had Dr. Baron......he is very nice.....answers all the question i had regarding my back.......he cares so much and tries to get you scheduled right away if possible.....the staff is also very nice.....if you ever need surgery for your back i would suggest to get Dr. Baron.........thank you so much for making my life a better one...... <3
in Tucson, AZ |
Dear Doctor Baron, I wanted to tell you how grateful I am of your excellent professional expertise while performing my neck surgery ( ACDF ). I was nervous about having surgery. Thank you for describing what would happen during and after surgery which moved me forward with the surgery. After having chronic pain in my neck and right arm for several years, I am feeling much better and my right arm is getting stronger. I would recommend Dr. Baron for those who have chronic back issues. Thank you
Arizona |
I've never seen Dr. Baron. I was treated to the "care" of a nurse who subjected me to an assembly line experience. She seemed unqualified and gave me a diagnosis that was in conflict with the diagnosis of a renowned orthopedic surgeon in my former home in VA and did not listen to my concerns. I complained and got a terse, defensive and rude letter from Baron. No, I would never recommend anyone go to a doctor who cannot bother to see you, just take your and your insurance company's money.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Through all of my back surgery phases, (pre, surgery, and post) Dr.Baron and his staff have treated me with professionalism and outstanding customer service. I would recommend Dr. Baron with no reservations for those that have chronic back issues. Dr. Baron's honesty and reassuring bedside manners were the key factors from which I trusted him to perform surgery on me.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
To date, Dr. Baron has been an outstanding medical professional to work with for my back surgery. He provided expert information concerning the problem I was experiencing as well as those procedures available to provide relief. Based on his consult, we settled on a surgical solution to the problem which turned out to be a very good decision. Dr. Baron is an intelligent, articulate, and caring professional who I feel has my best interest in mind. I will strongly recommend Dr. Baron.
in Nogales, AZ |
Dr. Baron, did my spine surgery 15 months ago, he did an excellent job, most of the pain is gone, he has an excellent bedside manner. After the surgery i only saw his assistant who is also an excellent PA.
in Tucson. Az. |
Excellent Doctor! Right to the point.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Baron was out of town so I was scheduled with nurse practitioner Betty Thomas to access my fractured vertebra. I was concerned I would not be seeing the doctor but as soon as I met Betty I knew I was in excellent hands. She gave me a very thorough exam and I felt confident in her care. She is extremely knowledgeable, professional with great bedside manner. I highly recommend her!
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Baron is the precise type of surgeon for which I searched and hoped to find when I needed spinal surgery. Straight forward, thorough, and willing to take the time to answer every question and concern I had. He was prompt and thorough to explain the results of the surgery to family awaiting news.
in St David, AZ |
I have many medical issues, therfore many doctors. Only 2 would I trust fully. Dr. Baron has now become number3. He was very direct yet very compassionate and understanding. Never pushed my need for surgery. His response when I got cold feet was call me when you're ready. I did and have no regrets! Thanks for all you and Betty did to help me through this. GOD bless both of you. ? Patty Schueman
in Tucson, AZ |
NO CALL NO SHOW. I'm glad the good doctor thinks that his time is more important than his patients. Nice to be put in a holding room for over a half an hour only to fine out your not there. Than try to get your money back for non service, good luck with that, it seems Tucson Orthopedic can only take your money you have to wait for a check, Really?? What a total waist of some ones time. Not coming back your fired even before you started. Unprofessional.
in Tucson, AZ |
I have nothing but raves regarding my experience with Dr. Baron and his staff. Dr. Baron took time to explain in detail what was wrong with my neck, reviewing my MRI exam with me. Once we decided surgery was needed me explained in detail how the surgery was performed and my post-op hospital stay. I really appreciate his straight forward manner. When answering my questions he was patient, allowing me to ask all the questions I had.
in Tucson AZ |
Made my life posible again. pain free
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
I have needed spinal surgery twice over a three year period. Both times I could barely walk when I came to Dr. Baron due to severe leg pain. I feel like he has given me my life back both times enabling me to pursue the active life style I enjoy. I have a very high level of trust in his judgement. He has always explained things clearly and he has let me know what to expect in terms of recovery. He has a direct manner and a self confidence that I appreciate.
in Tucson, Az |
Wouldn't go to anyone else besides Dr Baron. I met with quite a few Drs before he was recommnded to me. He's a straight shooter, compassionate and is phenomenal at what he does. Thanks again Doc
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Baron, MD?
Are you Dr. Baron?

Compare Dr. Baron

Dr. Baron's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Baron has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Baron's Board Certifications

Southern California Orthopaedic Institute

Completed in 2001

California State University Fullerton

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Baron does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baron and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neck Surgery