Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Jeffrey Augustin, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Augustin, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Bayonne, NJ. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Augustin is affiliated with Bayonne Medical Center, Christ Hospital, Saint Michael's Medical Center and Clara Maass Medical Center.

864 Broadway

• MVP Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Augustin

I strive to provide the highest quality orthopedic care for my patients. I recognize that all patients have unique goals and expectations and I work hard to achieve them. Having a team oriented approach to your care results in the best outcome and maximizes your satisfaction. My priority is helping you maintain a healthy and active lifestyle for all levels of sport and recreation.

Dr. Augustin's Experience

Dr. Augustin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon

• Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Neuroplasty
  • Partial Shoulder Replacement
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Reverse Total Shoulder and Total Shoulder Replacement
  • Synvisc® Injection
  • Total Knee Replacement
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Temple University / Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine
  • Umdnj-University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Institute For Bone and Joint Disorders
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Augustin has no media or publications listed.

• Haitian

Dr. Augustin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Augustin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Augustin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Augustin to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Augustin's Performance
in Bayonne, NJ |
Tere Melendez in the last week Giving thanks to Dr. Jeffrey Augustin for he's superb surgery on my right knee. Great doctor! He is caring, understanding and above all he explains everything from start to finish. Office staff members do all the work for you with your insurance, you have no worries. Very professional. I recommend him highly. Thanks again Doc..
in Newark, NJ |
I can not express enough how much I not only trust Dr. Augustin but like him as a person. He's kind & caring, attentive, friendly, intelligent and professional. Not to mention his impeccable bedside manners and great sense of humor. He also has a strong academic background, experience & credentials. I hear his father was also an incredible doctor. His office crew in both offices are awesome as well, especially April! I would definitely recommend anyone to him. Dr. Augustin rocks!!!
in Bayonne, NJ |
Dr. Augustin is a very patient, thorough, professional, caring and intelligent gentleman. He treated me with the kindness as well as knowledgeable care. I think Dr. Augustin is the best!!! However I would be remiss if I didn't recognize that it takes a team to be this good. His Bayonne office staff is number one. April is one of a kind, she always goes above and beyond. I would recommend Dr. Augustin to anyone who needs his service as a matter of fact I am taking my husband to him next week.
in Lyndhurst, NJ |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Augustin. Not only is he an expert in his field, but he is professional, empathetic and and has a wonderful bedside manner. I saw Dr. Augustin for a neck and back issue. He took his time to evaluable me and provided a detailed explanation of my issues. Doctors these days rush you out of their offices, but that was definitely not the case with Dr. Augustin. It's obvious he cares about his patients. I highly recommend him!
in Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Augustin is very experienced and knowledgeable and very personable. He takes the time to explain everything and is always available if you have further questions. His staff in the Jersey City Office are friendly and very helpful.
Jersey City, NJ |
He is very attentive and kind. So gracious and professional.
in Teaneck NJ |
Dr. Augustin is one of those rare physicians who has the strong academic background, experience, & credentials, coupled with an incredible bedside manner, & quickly establishes a strong rapport with his patients, while providing high caliber care. I brought my mother to see him after she broke her wrist & finger after a fall, and she was very hesitant about going to the doctor, but Dr. Augustin immediately made her feel at ease to the point where she felt comfortable going to see him w/o me!
in Bayonne, NJ |
I found Dr. Augustin on my carrier's website when I was looking to change orthopedics. The change was prompted because I felt that surgery was constantly being pushed on me, and while it might be inevitable, I thought I needed another opinion and more importantly interaction. So I chose Dr. Augustin. I found in him a well educated, empathetic physician who has an inherent ability to listen and interact with his patients.
in Jersey City NJ |
I found Dr. Augustine online @ 4:00 am because my husband was in so much discomfort and sometimes pain. I read his reviews and was very impressed. I called his office and spoke to a wonderful person called April. Before i knew it, April had us taking a xray@ Bayonne Hos. and a appointment in the Bloomfield office. Wow! Thank so much for your sincere concern. Dr Augustine was very polite and clear with his statemens. Now it appears that i will be a patient in the near future. 10 STARS !!!!!!!
in Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Augustin is the Man. I tore the labrum in my left sholder for the 2nd time and he was able to diagnosis my problem and repair the damage. He really felt my pain and listened to me explained my story about being in terrible pain for years, especially after countless cortisone shots and mri's that would show that nothing was wrong.
in Montclair, NJ |
My son was able to get into see Doctor Augustin on short notice for a sports related injury. Dr. Augustin was able to diagnose the problem and recommend treatment in one visit. Excellent bedside manner. Clear explanation. Friendly staff.
in Rutherford, NJ |
Dr. Augustin is wonderful, warm, and extremely charismatic. He treated my mother for a shoulder injury due to a fall she took over a month ago. My mother was very reluctant to seek any type of medical attention at all. I scheduled an appointment with him and after meeting doctor Augustin she was in awe of his determination and dedication to his patients. We were ecstatic with our experience and will definitely recommend him to all of our friends and family. He is truly the best!!
in Brick, New Jersey |
Just Love Him to Death!!! My daughter is a patient of his and he makes her feel very comfortable with every visit. Great doctor. Would recommend him to all my friends and family.
in Bayonne, NJ |
The experience I had was great . He found out what was wrong with me after the first and second visit . He took his time out with me and answered all my questions . I'm so happy to finally found the answers to the pain I was having . I would recommend Dr Augustin to anyone looking for a great orthopedic doctor .
in Bayonne, NJ |
GREAT DOC. PROFESSIONAL. WONDERFUL SURGEON.
in Union City, NJ |
I have been going to dr. Augustin Since 2012. His staff is attentive, professional, and knowledgeable . I would recommend them to anyone!
in New York, NY |
Not only am I likely to recommend Dr. Augustin, I've already have done so to close friends and neighbors, he is extremely professional he has operated on my mother not once but twice,he has gone way and beyond the call of duty to assist me in many ways. I love his beautiful smile and his professionalism.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Augustin is a fantastic orthopedic surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and personable. His staff took care of me from beginning to the end for my meniscus surgery. April at the front desk was an absolute pleasure to work with. It's approximately 4 months after my surgery and I am almost fully recovered. I cant thank him enough.
in Parsippany, NJ |
Had ACL reconstruction surgery performed by Dr. Augustin. The guy definitely knows his stuff, however, he seems to be a victim of his own success. Wait times are all over the board, from 10 minutes to almost 2 hours, and oftentimes, the actual time spent with the doctor is under 10 minutes in itself. He even forgot which knee he operated on! He clearly has too many patients. His staff is another story. Had to fight billing and collections for 6 months due to their poor bookkeeping.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Couldn't have asked for a better Dr. to care for my mom. Very informative regarding her surgery, her aftercare and he has a great sense of humor. She had to have another surgery on her elbow to remove the plate and screws that were put in and because of her age he made sure that he explained the surgery in detail and he had his anesthesiologist also explain her procedure since they were not putting her under completely since she was 90 years old. I would highly recommend him.
in Newark, NJ |
This is hands down the most pleasant series of doctor's visits I have ever had. The staff is helpful, thoughtful and kind. Dr. Augustin is empathetic, an expert in his field and did everything to ensure that when I had my foot injury I was as comfortable and safe as possible. He also supported me starting Physical therapy and is invested in my recovery. I can't say enough great things about him and his staff who are compassionate & they make every visit personal and efficient.
in Lyndhurst, NJ |
Dr Augustin and his staff are awesome. I had my knee surgery this year. Everything went exceptionally well and aftercare was explained thoroughly. His staff is very attentive and accommodating. Thanks for your continued care!!!! Highly recommend my Orthopedic doctor Dr Augustin.
in Bayonne, NJ |
Lets just say I would trust Dr Jeff with my life. I love him he is a great doctor, he always has your best interest at heart. He explains everything to you as a doctor should even if it takes a million times to understand. I had a torn meniscus in my right knee and Dr. Jeff performed Orthoscopic Surgery and he did a fantastic job. I was back to normal in no time!!!!
Bayonne, NJ |
I am a 76 year old woman in fair health. Dr. Augustin did two knee replacements for me a year apart. He is an amazing surgeon, whose care extends far beyond the surgical procedures. His follow-up includes your physical therapy, general well being and he is willing and available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. He takes pride in his work and values his excellent reputation. The scars on both my knees are barely visible. I highly recommend this dedicated Doctor.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Augustin was extremely professional, and spent a lot of time with my mom. He was caring, empathic, and concerned. He took his time to answer all of our questions. His staff was able to accommodate an appointment in short notice due to my mom broke her foot. I will definitely recommend him to family and friends. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
The Augustin Ortho staff accommodated me immediately with an appointment. My experience with Dr. Augustin was excellent. He answered all my questions and put my concerns at ease just by explaining the diagnosis calmly. I instantly felt 100% comfortable in his confidence and his experience. I also appreciate the time he generously gave to me.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Augustin, MD?
Are you Dr. Augustin?