Dr. Jeffrey Ascherman, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Ascherman
161 Fort Washington Ave # 511 New York, NY 10032

Dr. Jeffrey Ascherman, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Columbia University College Of Physicians and Surgeons in 1988 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Ascherman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ascherman

Dr. Ascherman?
Dr. Ascherman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Ascherman, MD
I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 2017 I made the decision to have a bilateral mastectomy Jan 2018 and Dr Ascherman was my plastic surgeon. Dr Ascherman was truly AMAZING at helping me feel like nothing had ever happened! I wasn’t happy with how my 1st exchange went and he promised to get me to where I needed to be to be happy and he did!!! I am beyond thankful and grateful to Dr Ascherman and his staff especially Nadine (who is just as amazing!) for their patience and willingness to making sure I was 100% happy at the end of my BC journey!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ascherman, MD?
Dr Ascherman is truly an exceptional doctor. He is not only very professional, competent and skilled, he is a compassionate and caring doctor. I had breast reduction surgery with Dr. Ascherman and would highly recommend him to anyone considering this surgery. I had consulted with other surgeons, and almost decided to not go ahead with the surgery even though I had been struggling with very large breasts for so many years. It was not until I met with Dr. Ascherman did I decide that I would go ahead as I knew that I would be in the best hands. Dr Ascherman’s team and medical staff are wonderful! Dr.Ascherman provided excellent follow up care and I am incredibly pleased with the results of my breast reduction. I highly recommend Dr. Ascherman for his skill and compassionate manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ascherman, MD?
I had an exceptional experience with Dr. Ascherman for a mini-lift. I was fully awake during the procedure (I elected not to undergo anesthesia) and had no pain. More remarkable is that there was no post-surgical bruising or swelling. He actively listened to my insistence that "less is more" - I desired a more natural look and he followed through with fidelity. What distinguishes his work is his creative approach, keen judgment, and strong aesthetic sense. I wholeheartedly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ascherman, MD?
I recently became a patient of Dr. Ascherman's after my wound from an initial surgery became infected. He is truly THE best. He is very hands on and always willing to give his time to answer any all questions you may have throughout the course of your treatment. He visited me every day to see how I was progressing in the hospital, and he even called me late one night before heading off to vacation. It's easy to see it's because he cares so much. Bed side manor aside, he is also so skilled!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ascherman, MD?
I would give him 10 stars if I could. He performed my breast reduction and brought me from a J cup to a B/C! My life has completely changed because I don't have the chronic pain that came from my stupidly large boobs. They came out amazing, I keep checking them out in the mirror and sending pictures to all my friends who have been thinking about getting a breast reduction and they love them too. I couldn't have been happier with the result, I can finally ditch underwire!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Ascherman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ascherman?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Columbia Presby Med Center
1988
Columbia University College Of Physicians and Surgeons

Dr. Ascherman accepts

Dr. Ascherman accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid
Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan
Oxford Liberty

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. Ascherman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Ascherman's Top Procedures and Conditions

Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant

Dr. Ascherman treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Ascherman treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

• Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Cleft Lip
  • Cleft Palate Repair (Palatoplasty)
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Hidradenitis
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft