Dr. Jeffrey Arthur, DO

Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics | Male

Dr. Jeffrey Arthur, DO
Dr. Arthur attended medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Pennsylvania. He completed his Orthopedic Residency in Toledo, Ohio and completed his undergraduate training at the University of Colorado, Boulder. Dr. Arthur completed his joint fellowship at the University of California, Davis and in 2011 joined Colorado Orthopedic Consultants. His advanced training gives him expertise in total knee and total hip replacement. He performs minimally invasive total hip arthroplasty and complex revision procedures. He is trained in trauma and other general orthopedic procedures and is an active member of the AAOS, AOAO and AOA. He has participated and is currently involved in research projects utilizing the latest advances in total joint replacement technology. Dr. Arthur has been involved in athletics his entire life. He enjoys martial arts and bodybuilding. When Dr. Arthur is not in the operating room he travels at least once a year with his wife and two children. He enjoys skiing in the winter and swimming, biking, taking drives in the warmer months. He can sometimes be found at car events or the racing track when time permits. Life passes by very quickly, so he likes to work hard but also play hard too.

Dr. Arthur's Care Philosophy

My responsibility to my patients is to communicate effectively and thoroughly the diagnosis and subsequent options for treatment. I'm privileged to be able to gain a persons' trust to treat their illness and assist them in improving their quality of life. With my extensive experience and education, I am able to perform various forms of treatment focusing on nonsurgical methods.

Dr. Arthur's Experience

See how Dr. Arthur's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Arthur

Dr. Arthur accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Arthur is now accepting new patients
    Colorado Orthopedic Consultants1411 S Potomac St Ste 400
    Aurora, CO 80012
    (303) 695-6060Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Arthur has admitting privileges.

Dr. Arthur's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arthur to family and friends
    Dr. Arthur's Performance
    Aurora, CO |
    Rushed and uninformative follow up to a broken ankle. I spent more time with his PA than him. When I did see him he did not explain the actual injuries. I went to an ankle and foot specialist today who gave me a thorough description of my injury.
    in Denver, CO |
    NOT recommended I went in to see this man the first week of June. After waiting for almost an hr. Felt it was important to ask some questions.POOR attitude. Did not hear from his office but did receive a letter from ins. co. on June 13 stating I was not "medically Necessary". They had asked the Dr. for more information but did not hear from him.Finally got a call from his office July 14 stating that my ins. had turned me down that they will put me on hold. Had procedure completed on July 11.
    in Aurora, Colorado |
    Dr. Arthur and his staff were very efficient and courteous during my pre and post operative appointments. I have the utmost trust in Dr. Arthur as an Orthopedic Surgeon. He exudes confidence and knowledge in his field of specialty. He is very willing to take time to explain procedures and answer questions. I would be very pleased to recommend his services to anyone that asked.
    Byers, CO |
    My experience with Dr Arthur was great!! He is very caring. I was very afraid of surgery but he was kind and patient answering every question fully. My fears were relieved. I never felt rushed and his staff was great too.
    in Aurora, CO |
    Dr. Arthur has performed 3 surgeries on me, two hip replacements, repaired a broken leg and hip replacement revision. He has my complete confidence - I will never consider an orthopedic surgery unless he performs it. His manner of patient care is superb. He is truly a caring surgeon.
    Littleton, CO |
    I have had several of my family members and friends go to see Dr. Arthur. He has always been very professional and informative. Although he is busy and in demand he is very attentive and takes his time to answer all questions. He is an excellent surgeon and has a great personality. He has always made me feel confident in recommending him to my loved ones and the feedback I get from both my family and friends are nothing but positive.
    Denver, CO |
    Dr Arthur is not only a top notch surgeon but his bedside manner and ease with which he relates to his patients is second to none! I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of orthopedic surgery and/or services.
    in Centennial, CO |
    Dr. Arthur did my surgery to repair rt torn meniscus on Dec. 2016. All is well and I'm able to do every thing I was doing before I hurt my knee;) Thank you!
    in Aurora, CO |
    I am one of those who fell into a crack in Obamacare - couldn't afford single insurance. I start on Medicare in May and broke my wrist in January. I, fortunately, was referred to Dr. Arthur. He's the BEST! He answered all my questions directly, compassionately, and honestly, and did everything he could to keep costs down. I had surgery five days after the accident and everything went just as he said it would. I'm well on the road to a full recovery and could not be happier.
    in Aurora, CO |
    Dr. Arthur did a complete (right) hip surgery on me exactly 6 weeks ago. I procrastinated on this surgery for a year or 2, knowing I needed it. Once I met with him and got a consultation, I knew he was the doctor for me. He made me feel at ease. The surgery went great and the whole time he made me feel confident that it was going to be a great surgery and even a great recovery. After just 6 weeks, I feel 10 years younger with the new hip he gave me! Thanks Dr. Arthur!!!
    in byers, co |
    Dr Arthur is not only very professional but very kind and willing to go beyound to help his patients have a comfortable life. He always takes the time to listen to his patients to provide the best care for theyre needs.
    in limon Colo |
    I was recommended to the Group by one of my employees that has his knee replaced . When I called the office, a real experienced young man told me about Dr. Arthur. I had a appointment in real short order. Dr. Arthur was very professional , and an excellent surgeon. Everything was by the book just as explained. The hospital staff, as well as the office staff, very helpful and friendly. I couldn't be more satisfied. I have already recommended Dr. Arthur, and your office numerous times.
    in Aurora, CO |
    Dr. Arthur has been treating me for well over a year for various conditions. The latest involved having ortho scopic surgery on my knee. Dr Arthur gave me several options, rather than surgery but I opted for surgery. He is very professional, understanding and caring. Doesn't rush and explains everything. He is my doctor for all my orthopedic needs.
    in AURORA, Colo |
    I would recommend Dr.Arthur, because he has a great attitude, he doesn't talk to me like im stupid. He did an excellent job on my ankle. I think he is great. He also has good manner's.
    in Aurora, CO |
    Dr. Arthur is simply the best hands down. He is patient, understanding, ethical and customer oriented. My experiences have been been wonderful and I would recommend him to any of my family or friends. Dr. Arthur has high integrity with a touch class, having him in a class all by him self.
    in Aurora, CO |
    Very professional and friendly. He took plenty of time to explain the procedures and answer any questions. Staff and assistance very friendly, professional, and hrlpful.
    in Aurora, CO |
    I had both of my hips replaced by Dr. Arthur in 2014. The first in September of 2014 and the second in December of 2014. The surgeries have given me my life back. He has great skill and wonderful bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Arthur to anyone who has any apprehension about joint replacement surgery.
    in Aurora, CO |
    replaced lt. left knee joint. Very good no after problems.
    in Aurora, CO |
    I had a total knee replacement with Dr Arthur. He did an excellent job. I would like to say it was an overall outstanding experience. I highly recommend Dr. Arthur. He is a great surgeon and very caring.
    in Aurora, CO |
    Dr Jeffrey A. Arthur is the best doctor, he did surgery - hip replacement - for my mom when she was almost 85. Everything was done extremely well and my mom enjoys her life and walking for hours.
    in Aurora, CO |
    Dr. Arthur was very thorough and nice. Answered all of my questions and really made me feel like he made my health a priority. I never felt rushed or like I left the office with my questions unanswered. Most of the time he answered them before I asked. I've already recommended him to people. He's great.
    in Littleton, CO |
    On February 1, 2016, I slipped on the ice in my office parking lot. My quadriceps tendon completely separated from my kneecap, a rare and very serious injury. I was referred to Dr. Arthur and consulted him on Feb. 3, had surgery on Feb. 5. He was very forthcoming about exactly what the surgery entailed and he did a great job. It's a long road back, literally, with lots of painful physical therapy, but now, in the 11th week post surgery, I'm cleared to go back to work and to drive. Great Doc!
    in Aurora, CO |
    I had just moved from Santa Fe and took a bad fall on the ice in an ecological park. I shattered my arm. My friend took me to the emergency room and Dr. Arthur performed my surgery to hold my bones together. I feel very lucky I accidentally ended up with Dr. Arthur to piece me together. The surgery went well and the Dr. is making certain that the follow up physical therapy will achieve the full use of my dominant arm.
    in Denver, CO |
    I had a great experience with Dr. Arthur after a knee injury. Not only is he knowledgeable and a great surgeon but also very personable. Anyone needing an Orthopedic Doctor will be in great hands and have a wonderful overall experience with him.
    Denver, CO |
    Great doctor very caring! Any question that you have will be answered.
    in Aurora, CO |
    I came to Dr. Arthur with a broken hip, he was very nice and he fixed my hip and now I can walk better than ever. My husband has a 30 year old knee problem, it's been bothering him, so he is going to see Dr. Arthur next week. For me, I would recommend him very highly. he's a good Doc. Tamara McNeill
    in Aurora, CO |
    I did not select Dr. Arthur, he was on duty when I was admitted to the ER w/ a rt hip fx. Prior to meeting him I was told of his excellent reputation. When we met I found him to be very personable and reassuring. I was glad he didn't rush me into surgery. it is difficult for a layman to evaluate a doctor. But from the first to the last visit I was pleased with the Dr/patient relationship. He was always forthcoming with answers to my questions. Should he be needed I'll gladly seek him out..
    in Aurora, CO |
    Dr. Arthur was very professional at all times and always put you at ease. He is a gifted surgeon and he is excellent in his gift.
    Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Arthur, DO?
    Are you Dr. Arthur?

Dr. Arthur says...

Dr. Arthur's Care Philosophy

Dr. Arthur's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Adhesive Capsulitis
    • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
    • Elbow Bursitis
    • Femur Fracture
    • Foot Fracture
    • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
    • Gout
    • Knee Fracture
    • Knee Injuries
    • Knee Pain
    • Knee Sprain
    • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
    • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
    • Lupus
    • Runner's Knee
    • Scapular Fracture
    • Shoulder Dislocation
    • Sjögren's Syndrome
    • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
    • Sports Injuries

Graduated in 2005

St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center
      St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center
      University of California

Dr. Arthur does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arthur and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics