Dr. Jeffrey Arrington, MD

Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery  |
29 reviews

• AARP
  • Altius Health Plans
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been together for some ten years plus. We look forward to being part of your medical team.Read more

Personal Bio

I started practice in 2005 after completing an advanced laparoscopic fellowship with Dr. C.Y. Liu. Since moving back to...Read more

Dr. Arrington's Experience

See how Dr. Arrington's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Arrington

Dr. Arrington accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Arrington has admitting privileges.

Dr. Arrington's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arrington to family and friends
Dr. Arrington's Performance
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Very wonderful! There is no one better!
in South Ogden, UT |
I had laparoscopic fibroid surgery Tuesday morning. No words can't express how grateful I am to Dr. Arrington for his excellence in practicing medecine and his genuine care and concern for his patients. I am 44. This was my first surgery. Yet, I had total peace of mind and heart, knowing I was in the best human hands possible for my surgery. May Jehovah God bless you Dr. Arrington! Thank you for the loving care you & your whole team provided to me & for reassuring my husband & Mom through it all
in Eagle Mountain, UT |
This hero of a man wears scrubs instead of a cape. He genuinely cares about taking care of his patients and improving their quality of life. He's skilled and knowledgeable and is constantly bettering himself and his skills to benefit his patients. He's such a rare commodity in the correct treatment of endometriosis that his schedule is full because he's the only one in Utah and people from Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho etc fly in to be treated by him. On a scale of 1 to 10 he is an 11!
Salt Lake City, UT |
I met Dr. Arrington in 2014 he told me that the pain I had was from endometriosis, I had the surgery in april no complications from the surgery but when the pain came back I called and even though it was the same symptoms he said it was not endometriosis. I am taking Norethindrone for the endometriosis and every time I stop the medication the pain comes back, I told him now he tells me its a chronic pain and he cant explain why the norethindrone helps. Another MD said pain is from Endometriosis
in Kennewick, WA |
I am 6 days post-op from endometriosis excision surgery. I feel so good! Dr. Arrington approaches his work in a caring, competent manner that is beyond exceptional. He is inspiring to listen to when he is in action describing what he will do to help you become disease free. I am in awe of how he makes difficult tasks appear easy because his approach and skills are superior and cutting edge. He is an incredible surgeon and you couldn't be in better care for any GYN issue you might have!
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Arrington, MD?
Are you Dr. Arrington?

Dr. Arrington says...

I started practice in 2005 after completing an advanced laparoscopic fellowship with Dr. C.Y. Liu.  Since moving back to Utah, I have focused on minimally invasive surgery for complex gynecology with a special focus and interest in endometriosis.  i subscribe to the the idea of excision treatment for endometriosis.

We have seen many patients' lives dramatically improve with proper treatment for endometriosis.  Driven by patient need, my practice has essentially become an endometriosis practice.  I no longer deliver babies and do not provide routine care such as yearly exams.  There just isn't enough time with the demand for endometriosis care.

I love being back in Utah with my family.  I love spending time with my family and supporting my 4 children in whatever activities they enjoy.  I have learned enough to coach baseball and softball and soccer in the past and am currently becoming a "dance dad".

I enjoy camping, fly fishing, scouting, working out and just being with my family at home or away.

Dr. Arrington's Care Philosophy

Dr. Arrington says...

Advanced endometriosis excision surgery and complicated gynecologic minimally invasive and robotic surgery

Dr. Arrington says...

Fellowship trained under Dr. CY Liu.  Current practice focuses on complex endometriosis excision surgery including deep pelvic disease and endometriosis involving colon, bladder, pelvic sidewalls and diaphragm.

Strong committment to excision of all visible disease.

Dr. Arrington's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Arrington has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Arrington's Board Certifications

• Endometriosis of Colon
  • Enterocele
  • Excessive Menstrual Bleeding
  • Menstrual Cramps
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

AAGL Advanced Fellowship in Gynecologic Endoscopy

Completed in 2005

Weber state university

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Arrington does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arrington and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery