Dr. Jeffrey Aronoff, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Aronoff, MD

Colon & Rectal Surgery | Male

Dr. Jeffrey Aronoff, MD is a colon & rectal surgery doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Aronoff is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital.

Dr. Aronoff's Experience

See how Dr. Aronoff's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Aronoff

Dr. Aronoff accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Aronoff has admitting privileges.

Dr. Aronoff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aronoff to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Aronoff's Performance
    Jersey City, NJ |
    Very straight forward and to the point and does recommend something if it's not required. He makes you comfortable and answers all your questions. The doctor and entire staff is good.
    in New York City |
    The doctor was very professional and straight forward, easy going and I think he did a great job. I would certainly see him again.
    in New York, NY |
    Highly recommend. Very thorough, patient, highly knowledgeable and genuinely cares about a patient's well-being.
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    Great experience. Was made to feel at ease and a jovial staff helped eased all my fears and concerns. Dr. Aronoff was very funny and this helped tremendously.
    New York, NY |
    I was in a lot of pain and my GP doctor was able to get me in the next day to Dr. ARONOFF. He was very thorough and explained very frankly what was going on. I recommend him highly and will see him again if I need a follow up.
    in New York, NY |
    I love Dr Aronoff he helped saved my life 5 yrs ago and continues to see me with the concern and care he has since the first day. His staff is always professional , courtesy and friendly. Good Doctors are hard to find and he's one of the best.
    New York, NY |
    Dr. Aronoff and his team are professional and friendly. They have a caring style and create a comfortable environment as well as providing test results quickly and thoroughly. They follow up as they promise and provide the results and details to my GP. Great experience. Thank you
    Poughkeepsie, NY |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Aronoff for the last 3 months. He is very professional and very knowledgeable but what really impressed me with my visit was his candor and sincere interest in my care. He did not recommend surgery in my case and was very good at explaining to me his reasons. He went over all my options with me and took the time to make sure I understood the plan. Although the office is shared with other doctors, his staff is very polite and accommodating.
    New York, NY |
    Short wait period. Staff was very sweet and accommodating. Doctor was the best. Spent time explaining everything to me and told me not to worry! He was right. I was better in a week.
    in New York, NY |
    First the staff gave us a brochure about the surgery which said that an enema was required. When I questioned it, they said oops that was old information. Then I arrived with my minor son for his surgery and the office staff said that I had to pay out of pocket for the anesthesiologist and they should have told us ahead of time. We walked out. My son was devastated as he was hoping to have his health problem be over. We liked Dr. Aronoff but his office reflects very badly on him.
    Horrible experience! I performed a procedure called rubber band ligation. I asked him many times about side effects and he assured me that everything would go fine and that in mostly 4 days I would be able to go back to the office. I did the procedure on Thursday (Friday was a holiday) and thought I would be ok by Monday. After a bowel movement, my hemorrhoids got swollen so badly that it took more than 3 weeks to get back to normal. I worked in pain from home for 2 weeks and lost my job.
    Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Aronoff, MD?
    Are you Dr. Aronoff?

Dr. Aronoff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Colon & Rectal Surgery

SUNY Downstate

Completed in 1994

Allentown/Lehigh Vly Mc

Completed in 1995

Dr. Aronoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aronoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Colon & Rectal Surgery

• Colectomy and Sigmoidectomy With Robotic Assistance
    • Colon and Rectal Surgery
    • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
    • Destruction of Anal Tumor
    • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
    • Excision of Rectal Tumor
    • Fistulectomy or Fistulotomy, Anal
    • Gastroenterology Procedures
    • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
    • Hernia Repair
    • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
    • Laparoscopic Sigmoidectomy With Robotic Assistance
    • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
    • Laparotomy
    • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
    • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)