Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino, MD

Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

With all of his training and professional accomplishments, Dr. Antimarino pursues one simple goal: improving the quality of life for his patients. Dr. Antimarino believes in treating the whole person, and in building trust, communication, and confidence. He believes in enhancing his patients' lives.

Dr. Antimarino is board certified by the American board of Plastic Surgery and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has been voted one of Pittsburgh's Best Plastic Surgeons in 2013, 2014 and 2015. His special blend of experience, refined techniques and compassion has helped him gain recognition on both east and west coasts. Dr. Antimarino provides a full spectrum of both cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. He specializes in procedures involving the face, breasts and body. Bellissimo Plastic Surgery Your partner in defining you™

Dr. Antimarino's Experience

See how Dr. Antimarino's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Antimarino

Dr. Antimarino accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Antimarino has admitting privileges.

Dr. Antimarino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Antimarino to family and friends
Dr. Antimarino's Performance
in Pittsburgh, PA |
There are no words to ever appropriately convey the amount of gratitude and thankfulness I have for Dr. Antimarino. I searched for over a year for a surgeon, visiting with nearly 10, and upon shaking hands, I knew he was the one for me. Dr. A treats you like you're a member of his family, seriously. His bed side manor, skill set, qualifications, kindness: all EXCEED expectation. I would recommend him a million times to anyone, he is simply the best. He genuinely cares about his patients.
in Cranberry Twp |
I see Pam Mastowski, his nurse, for fillers and Botox. She is the best. She is very professional and friendly. I recommend her to everyone.
in Cranberry Township, PA |
I have not actually seen Dr. Antimarino, but plan to in the future. For now, I have had the pleasure to receive Dysport injections for crows feet and forehead lines from Registered Nurse, Pamela Mastowski. She is very friendly and down to earth, very easy to talk to, listens to your concerns, and is fully knowledgeable of the procedures that would work best for you.
in Beaver, PA |
Great doctor, amazing staff, beautiful office! Relaxing and inviting.
in Vandergrift, PA |
I had microblading on my eyebrows done at Bellisimo in Monroeville, PA by aesthecian Tara Hepler. I love my eyebrows!! Tara did a wonderful job on them and explained everything that was taking place. Tara is very personable and makes one feel very comfortable and at ease.All the staff is really nice and I have never had to wait more than a couple of minutes. I would highly recommend going to Bellisimo.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I've had appointments with Tara for microblading eyebrows and eyelash extensions at the Shadyside location. My experience was absolutely wonderful. The atmosphere is very clean and calming and Tara is really nice. I love my eyebrows and my eyelashes are gorgeous!
Murrysville, PA |
Dr. Antimarino is absolutely one of the best. He has perfomed multiple procedures on me as I am a burn victim. I have skin grafts and he performed miracles to gain my movement back as well as reduce the scar visibility/redness so that my scars aren't as noticeable. Also, if you have a chance, take advantage of the medi-spa, Tara's microdermabrasion is absolutely wonderful and so worth it. Looking for a great Dr or just need to refresh yourself, check out Bellissimo.
Pittsburgh, PA |
Working with Pam was A++++. As a newbee to "maintenance health" I was nervous about the new experience of getting Juvederm. She not only did a spectacular job creating a natural aesthetic for me, but was quick and painless.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I've been to injector nurse Pamela for Botox. She is very caring and listens to my needs. She explains what she is doing and assures that if I am not satisfied, I can contact her and she will have me come back, which Is very comforting. I use Botox around the eyes and forehead, and at 53 years of age, I'm told that I look 32! I am very satisfied with the results and will continue to see her at Dr. Antimarinos office. The office is very clean and the receptionist is also very friendly.
I actually had a wonderful experience. My appointment was with Tara in the Shadyside office for a Glycolic Peel. My treatment was not only so relaxing but I started to notice results immediately after 1 application! She is extremely professional and made me feel so comfortable. I am already excited for my second treatment and long term benefits!
in Canonsburg, PA |
I saw Dr. Antimarino's nurse Pam at Pure Clinical Skin Care Center and Beauty Lounge for botox. The place is amazing! Spotless and tastefully decorated. Pam was professional and skilled at administering the botox. I am very pleased with the results. I would absolutely return for a second treatment.
St Marys, PA |
At first they looked great!That required me sleeping in a sports & wearing 24/7;however I had to have yet another surgery about a year later,left breast fell drastically.He said he build up wall around them;I had already said "take them out",which he wouldn't ! I wore sports bra 24/7 fro 2 years this time. As soon I started wearing a Victoria's Secret bra,or any other normal bra. It fell. I now have @ least an inch,if not more difference. I won't even let husband see me naked!!!Was NOT worth it!
in Moon Twp., PA |
I received botox injections from Pam Mastowski at Pure Skin Care in Robinson Twp. My experience was wonderful. Pam is knowledgeable, friendly, courteous with my specific needs with my face. I would highly recommend and will return to see Pam.
Pittsburgh, PA |
I had implants for 20 years and decided to swap them out. I had the if it's not broke don't fix it attitude and my obygyn said the same. I ended up meeting Dr. Antimarino at a few professional events and mustered up the courage to ask about the exchange program and scheduled an appointment. If I could advise anyone that has had implants that are old, I wish I would have done this years ago. I love them and finally got a decent cleavage and they feel more natural then the saline.
in Latrobe, Pa |
Dr. Antimarino performed my tummy tuck 3 weeks ago. My surgery was painless, I never even took a pain pill. I had some pressure but never pain. Dr. A was so polite, kind and professional during every encounter -pre and post op. He is confident, assuring and compassionate. It is an embarrassing thing to exposure your flaws, but Dr. A is so caring and non-judgmental that he makes the experience easy. Every one of his office staff is wonderful and accommodating too. I'm so happy with the results :)
in Irwin, PA |
I was at the Shadyside office to have my first microdermabrasion. The treatment was wonderful. It was not painful or uncomfortable. I did not have any redness, soreness, or swelling right after or later. Right away I noticed how smooth and clean my skin felt. I saw a noticeable difference in my skin right away. Tara was very knowledgeable and thorough and answered all my questions and gave great skincare advice. I made another appointment for 6 weeks before I left the office.
Pittsburgh PA |
Dr Antimarino is friendly, warm, and understanding. His kindness and concern for his patients is unparalleled. Also, Dr. Anitmarino's employees provide outstanding ascetic services at the Medi-Spa in Shadyside. I recommend them without reservation.
in Wexford, pa |
Dr. Antimarino removed silicone breast implants that I had for 25 years. After comparing him to his peers he was the clear choice for me. His offices are convenient. His staff is super friendly and helpful. His consultations are free, his approachability and accessibility after procedures is remarkable. When you meet him you just know you're in great hands. He is smart, experienced, and genuinely caring. I give Dr AntiMarino my highest recommendation.
in Greensburg, Pa |
Dr. Antimarino made a life long dream come true for me! He made me feel so comfortable from the first time I met him, and through the entire process of my surgery and follow up appointments. He answered every question and concern I had along the way. He was recommended to me by a friend and I would highly recommend him in the future. The entire office staff is also a pleasure to work with and very professional. I am very thankful I choose Bellisimo Plastic Surgery for my surgery. Thank you!!!!!!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Antimarino changed my life! He actually cares about his patients. I wanted two procedures done and he first recommended one then we would see if we should proceed with the second. I couldn't be more pleased!!! Do not go anywhere else!! I couldn't be more thankful to him and his staff!
Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Antimarino has been wonderful since my initial consult. He always has a smile on his face and makes you feel comfortable. He is confident in his work and makes you feel well taken care of. He has had several follow up appointments with me to ensure that I am 100% happy with the outcome of my procedure. I would absolutely go back to him in the future and have personally recommended him to friends and family members.
in Plum Borough, PA |
Since I started going to Tara Hepler to get waxed my hair has been growing less and less only after a few sessions I have very sensitive skin due to eczema and I was worried that getting waxed would effect it but it didn't at all. it doesn't hurt when its being done . Tara is always super friendly and the time goes by fast when talking with her. Everyone their is super nice and friendly. I would recommend going to Tara.
in Uniontown, PA |
I highly recommend Dr. Antimarino. I am 3 months post-op and couldn't be happier with the results. He has been available every step of the way. The office staff are very welcoming and all are very nice.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Words cannot describe my new life. After a significant weight loss, I was finally able to have the necessary surgeries to further change my life for the better. With the help of Dr. Antimarino and his expertise, I had brachioplasty, mastoplexy, adominoplsty, breast augmentation, and thigh reduction. Yes, we have been through a lot together. My new customized body was transformed for my individual health and needs. I am so lucky to have found such a reliable and caring doctor and staff.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Antimarino. I had my facelift in August of 2015. Dr. Antimarino and his staff are extremely personable and professional. I am very pleased with the results. He thoroughly explained the procedure and what to expect before and after surgery. I never felt pressured or rushed to make a decision. His staff is amazing. They guided me through the medical and financial aspects of my surgery. I felt I was in the best hands possible.
in Monroeville |
This is the BEST doctor around. He and his staff are compassionate, understanding, and put you - the patient first. I interviewed numerous doctors as I contemplated eye surgery. There was NO DOUBT WHO CARED ABOUT ME!!!! He got it. Self-esteem and confidence. Not vanity! I love him and will never go elsewhere
in Clarksburg, WV |
I will never recommend any doctor other than Dr. Antimrino. Looking for an EXPERIENCED, knowledgable doctor who will help you through the process and acheive your desired look? He's the man! Very honest in guiding you to the right decision-what will look great but not overdone. His desire to acheive an enhanced, natural look while steering clear of the harsh, plastic look warrants him trustworthy and dependable!
Pittsburgh, PA |
I can not give any higher recommendation for Dr. Antimarino and his staff. I am a nurse, who can be very particular about choosing physicians, and can not say enough positive regarding the care I received. I had a breast implant replacement and pocket revision. As a very thin and athletic woman, Dr. Antimarino understood the importance of maintaining a natural yet feminine appearance. My implant size and shape post op looks wonderful! He is very accessible to his patients and never hurried.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino, MD?
Are you Dr. Antimarino?

Compare Dr. Antimarino

Dr. Antimarino says...

Bellissimo Plastic Surgery

Your partner in defining you™

Dr. Antimarino's Care Philosophy

Dr. Antimarino's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

• Intern Teaching Award - USC/Keck School of Medicine, 1994
    • Resident Teaching Award - USC/Keck School of Medicine, 1997
    • A Survey of Facial Paralysis: Etiology and Incdience Ear, Nose and Throat J, June 1996 75(6) 355-8, June 1996

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Antimarino's Board Certifications

• Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Dermal Melanoma
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • External Ear Disorders
  • Laceration
  • Large Breasts
  • Lesion
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Premature Aging

University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine

Completed in 2001

Pepperdine University

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Antimarino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Antimarino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Arm Reduction Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Neck Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Procedure