Dr. Jeffrey R. Antimarino, MD

Dr. Jeffrey R. Antimarino, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 52 years old

With all of his training and professional accomplishments, Dr. Antimarino pursues one simple goal: improving the quality of life for his patients. Dr. Antimarino believes in treating the whole person, and in building trust, communication, and confidence. He believes in enhancing his patients' lives.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Antimarino's Experience

See how Dr. Antimarino's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Antimarino

Dr. Antimarino accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Antimarino has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Antimarino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Antimarino to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Antimarino
Dr. Antimarino's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (51)
Pittsburgh PA |
Dr Antimarino is friendly, warm, and understanding. His kindness and concern for his patients is unparalleled. Also, Dr. Anitmarino's employees provide outstanding ascetic services at the Medi-Spa in Shadyside. I recommend them without reservation.
in Wexford, pa |
Dr. Antimarino removed silicone breast implants that I had for 25 years. After comparing him to his peers he was the clear choice for me. His offices are convenient. His staff is super friendly and helpful. His consultations are free, his approachability and accessibility after procedures is remarkable. When you meet him you just know you're in great hands. He is smart, experienced, and genuinely caring. I give Dr AntiMarino my highest recommendation.
in Greensburg, Pa |
Dr. Antimarino made a life long dream come true for me! He made me feel so comfortable from the first time I met him, and through the entire process of my surgery and follow up appointments. He answered every question and concern I had along the way. He was recommended to me by a friend and I would highly recommend him in the future. The entire office staff is also a pleasure to work with and very professional. I am very thankful I choose Bellisimo Plastic Surgery for my surgery. Thank you!!!!!!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Antimarino changed my life! He actually cares about his patients. I wanted two procedures done and he first recommended one then we would see if we should proceed with the second. I couldn't be more pleased!!! Do not go anywhere else!! I couldn't be more thankful to him and his staff!
Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Antimarino has been wonderful since my initial consult. He always has a smile on his face and makes you feel comfortable. He is confident in his work and makes you feel well taken care of. He has had several follow up appointments with me to ensure that I am 100% happy with the outcome of my procedure. I would absolutely go back to him in the future and have personally recommended him to friends and family members.
in Plum Borough, PA |
Since I started going to Tara Hepler to get waxed my hair has been growing less and less only after a few sessions I have very sensitive skin due to eczema and I was worried that getting waxed would effect it but it didn't at all. it doesn't hurt when its being done . Tara is always super friendly and the time goes by fast when talking with her. Everyone their is super nice and friendly. I would recommend going to Tara.
in Uniontown, PA |
I highly recommend Dr. Antimarino. I am 3 months post-op and couldn't be happier with the results. He has been available every step of the way. The office staff are very welcoming and all are very nice.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Words cannot describe my new life. After a significant weight loss, I was finally able to have the necessary surgeries to further change my life for the better. With the help of Dr. Antimarino and his expertise, I had brachioplasty, mastoplexy, adominoplsty, breast augmentation, and thigh reduction. Yes, we have been through a lot together. My new customized body was transformed for my individual health and needs. I am so lucky to have found such a reliable and caring doctor and staff.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Antimarino. I had my facelift in August of 2015. Dr. Antimarino and his staff are extremely personable and professional. I am very pleased with the results. He thoroughly explained the procedure and what to expect before and after surgery. I never felt pressured or rushed to make a decision. His staff is amazing. They guided me through the medical and financial aspects of my surgery. I felt I was in the best hands possible.
in Monroeville |
This is the BEST doctor around. He and his staff are compassionate, understanding, and put you - the patient first. I interviewed numerous doctors as I contemplated eye surgery. There was NO DOUBT WHO CARED ABOUT ME!!!! He got it. Self-esteem and confidence. Not vanity! I love him and will never go elsewhere
in Clarksburg, WV |
I will never recommend any doctor other than Dr. Antimrino. Looking for an EXPERIENCED, knowledgable doctor who will help you through the process and acheive your desired look? He's the man! Very honest in guiding you to the right decision-what will look great but not overdone. His desire to acheive an enhanced, natural look while steering clear of the harsh, plastic look warrants him trustworthy and dependable!
Pittsburgh, PA |
I can not give any higher recommendation for Dr. Antimarino and his staff. I am a nurse, who can be very particular about choosing physicians, and can not say enough positive regarding the care I received. I had a breast implant replacement and pocket revision. As a very thin and athletic woman, Dr. Antimarino understood the importance of maintaining a natural yet feminine appearance. My implant size and shape post op looks wonderful! He is very accessible to his patients and never hurried.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey R. Antimarino, MD?
Are you Dr. Antimarino?

Compare Dr. Antimarino

Dr. Antimarino says...

Dr. Antimarino is board certified by the American board of Plastic Surgery and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has been voted one of Pittsburgh's Best Plastic Surgeons in 2013, 2014 and 2015. His special blend of experience, refined techniques and compassion has helped him gain recognition on both east and west coasts.

Dr. Antimarino provides a full spectrum of both cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. He specializes in procedures involving the face, breasts and body.

Bellissimo Plastic Surgery

Your partner in defining you™

Dr. Antimarino's Care Philosophy

Dr. Antimarino's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

• Intern Teaching Award - USC/Keck School of Medicine, 1994
    • Resident Teaching Award - USC/Keck School of Medicine, 1997
    • A Survey of Facial Paralysis: Etiology and Incdience Ear, Nose and Throat J, June 1996 75(6) 355-8, June 1996

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Antimarino's Board Certifications

• Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Dermal Melanoma
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • External Ear Disorders
  • Laceration
  • Large Breasts
  • Lesion
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Premature Aging

University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine

Completed in 2001

Pepperdine University

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Antimarino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Antimarino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Arm Reduction Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Neck Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Procedure