Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino, MD
Dr. Antimarino is board certified by the American board of Plastic Surgery and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has been voted one of Pittsburgh's Best Plastic Surgeons in 2013, 2014 and 2015. His special blend of experience, refined techniques and compassion has helped him gain recognition on both east and west coasts. Dr. Antimarino provides a full spectrum of both cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. He specializes in procedures involving the face, breasts and body. Bellissimo Plastic Surgery Your partner in defining you™

5301 5th Ave

Pittsburgh, PA 15232

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • UPMC
  • UPMC Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Antimarino

See how frequently Dr. Antimarino performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
Skin and Tissue Reduction
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Antimarino's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Antimarino "With all of his training and professional accomplishments, Dr. Antimarino pursues one simple goal: improving the quality of life for his patients. Dr. Antimarino believes in treating the whole person, and in building trust, communication, and confidence. He believes in enhancing his patients' lives."

• Plastic Surgery

• Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Dermal Melanoma
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • External Ear Disorders
  • Laceration
  • Large Breasts
  • Lesion
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Premature Aging

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Arm Reduction Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Neck Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Procedure
  • Wart Removal
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkle Reduction by Injection
  • Wrinkle Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Pepperdine University
  • University Of Southern California / Keck School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001

• Intern Teaching Award - USC/Keck School of Medicine, 1994
  • Resident Teaching Award - USC/Keck School of Medicine, 1997
  • A Survey of Facial Paralysis: Etiology and Incdience Ear, Nose and Throat J, June 1996 75(6) 355-8, June 1996

Dr. Antimarino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Antimarino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Antimarino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Antimarino to family and friends
Dr. Antimarino's Performance
in Lower Burrell |
I receive Botox and Dysport injections every 3-4 months through this practice. I am very pleased with the results and with Pam who does the injections. She does a great consultation prior to the injections to get you the results you wish to see.
in Lower Burrell, PA |
I visited the Shadyside office for Botox. I was extremely pleased with the price, application, and the center overall.
in Sarver, PA |
I had my blepharoplasty done four days ago. I have not experienced one bit of pain!!! Dr. Antimarino was the right surgeon for me. i had no fears whatsoever about my procedure. It is empowering to go through a cosmetic surgery procedure and have total confidence in the doctor. Every person I encountered upon asking who my surgeon was could not say enough positive things about Dr. Antimarino. His bedside manner and personality are an added bonus!!!!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
The office is beautifully serene and clean and artfully appointed. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Pam M. was my consultant and the registered nurse that provided my botox injection. I especially appreciated that Pam took time in explaining how botox would work and the reason for injecting into the areas that we decided would achieve the best results. I highly recommend this practice and will definitely be visiting again!
in Harrisburg |
Highly recommend Pam Mastowski, RN for Botox. She is very knowledgeable and takes her time to address any questions or concerns. Professional but makes you feel very comfortable and always goes above and beyond work around my schedule for an appointment.
Had a very good experience at my consultation. Was greeted by friendly, accommodating staff, and seen promptly by the Dr after a short wait in one of the nice rooms. I felt comfortable as Dr Antimarino answered all of my questions and explained clinical information in a way that I was able to understand and help me make informed decisions. I am still deciding if that particular procedure is for me but I liked it so much there, I will be returning this week for a minor impulse improvement.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I've been going to Dr. Antimarino for over a year now. I've had both cosmetic surgery and injectables. Dr. Antimarino is very knowledgeable and really cares about his patients. He takes as much time as needed to answer questions and make you feel comfortable. The staff is fantastic! Very friendly and helpful! I live on the other side of the state and travel 4.5 hours just to see them!
in Canonsburg |
The staff at Bellissimo are fabulous! Pam does all my botox and is beyond helpful in getting me in with a moments notice. The staff discusses my issues with me and takes the time to talk about what I can do to alleviate them. They are professional, helpful, and always make me feel very comfortable. I would recommend Bellissimo again and again!
in Coraopolis, PA |
=They did my eyebrows and they did a very good job highly recommend this place to others
Wexford, PA |
I visited the Pittsburgh location August 22, 2017 for the first time to receive Dysport injections and inquire about other cosmetic services. Pam Mastowski, RN, was so meticulous, helpful and knowledgeable about cosmetic services and certainly the most skilled in administering all types of fillers, laser treatments, etc. She goes above and beyond for all her patients and Dr. Antimarino's practice is fortunate to offer services from such a dedicated professional and expert such as Pam.
in Aliquippa, PA |
Pam is the absolute best, would not get Botox anywhere else!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I recently made an appointment for microblading after being referred by a friend. I was a little hesitant since I've never had a facial or anything of that nature. My experience went above and beyond my expectations. The microblading treatment was amazing and I look forward to another visit. The staff is wonderful, accommodating and provides you with step by step instruction. The treatment is relaxing and my face/skin has never felt better!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I highly recommend the team at Bellissimo. After hearing and reading positive reviews about their dermaplanning procedure, I called to make an appointment. Fortunately, the team and Tara, the esthetician, were able to fit me in within a matter of days. Tara did a great job of explaining the ins and outs of dermaplanning, and she was able to provide me with additional information to help me improve my general skincare routine. I look forward to my next appointment!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I wasn't sure where to go for Microblading. I looked at several different websites and called around to a few places. The staff at Bellisimo were very friendly. Tara was very professional and polite and answered my questions about facials, chemical peels, permanent lip liner, etc. I had a lot of questions! The location was convenient.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Great experience! I'd been eager to try dermaplaning for awhile and had read nothing but glowing reviews for Bellissimo. So, I felt comfortable booking. Now, after my first dermaplaning experience, it will be a monthly staple! The aesthetician, Tara, was so nice. She was super informative about the procedure & skincare in general during my visit. I would highly recommend Bellissimo & have been spreading the word about the incredible results I've seen after only one treatment!
in Homestead, PA |
I wanted to get a facelift and my eyelids done. After consulting with three other plastic surgeons, I decided that Dr. Antimarino was exactly the doctor I was looking for. When I met with him, I was immediately impressed with his professionalism and warmth. He described each procedure in great detail and was completely open to questions. I am now two weeks out from my surgery and I could not possibly be more pleased. I highly recommend Dr. Anitmarino!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
There are no words to ever appropriately convey the amount of gratitude and thankfulness I have for Dr. Antimarino. I searched for over a year for a surgeon, visiting with nearly 10, and upon shaking hands, I knew he was the one for me. Dr. A treats you like you're a member of his family, seriously. His bed side manor, skill set, qualifications, kindness: all EXCEED expectation. I would recommend him a million times to anyone, he is simply the best. He genuinely cares about his patients.
in Cranberry Twp |
I see Pam Mastowski, his nurse, for fillers and Botox. She is the best. She is very professional and friendly. I recommend her to everyone.
in Cranberry Township, PA |
I have not actually seen Dr. Antimarino, but plan to in the future. For now, I have had the pleasure to receive Dysport injections for crows feet and forehead lines from Registered Nurse, Pamela Mastowski. She is very friendly and down to earth, very easy to talk to, listens to your concerns, and is fully knowledgeable of the procedures that would work best for you.
in Beaver, PA |
Great doctor, amazing staff, beautiful office! Relaxing and inviting.
in Vandergrift, PA |
I had microblading on my eyebrows done at Bellisimo in Monroeville, PA by aesthecian Tara Hepler. I love my eyebrows!! Tara did a wonderful job on them and explained everything that was taking place. Tara is very personable and makes one feel very comfortable and at ease.All the staff is really nice and I have never had to wait more than a couple of minutes. I would highly recommend going to Bellisimo.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I've had appointments with Tara for microblading eyebrows and eyelash extensions at the Shadyside location. My experience was absolutely wonderful. The atmosphere is very clean and calming and Tara is really nice. I love my eyebrows and my eyelashes are gorgeous!
Murrysville, PA |
Dr. Antimarino is absolutely one of the best. He has perfomed multiple procedures on me as I am a burn victim. I have skin grafts and he performed miracles to gain my movement back as well as reduce the scar visibility/redness so that my scars aren't as noticeable. Also, if you have a chance, take advantage of the medi-spa, Tara's microdermabrasion is absolutely wonderful and so worth it. Looking for a great Dr or just need to refresh yourself, check out Bellissimo.
Pittsburgh, PA |
Working with Pam was A++++. As a newbee to "maintenance health" I was nervous about the new experience of getting Juvederm. She not only did a spectacular job creating a natural aesthetic for me, but was quick and painless.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I've been to injector nurse Pamela for Botox. She is very caring and listens to my needs. She explains what she is doing and assures that if I am not satisfied, I can contact her and she will have me come back, which Is very comforting. I use Botox around the eyes and forehead, and at 53 years of age, I'm told that I look 32! I am very satisfied with the results and will continue to see her at Dr. Antimarinos office. The office is very clean and the receptionist is also very friendly.
I actually had a wonderful experience. My appointment was with Tara in the Shadyside office for a Glycolic Peel. My treatment was not only so relaxing but I started to notice results immediately after 1 application! She is extremely professional and made me feel so comfortable. I am already excited for my second treatment and long term benefits!
in Canonsburg, PA |
I saw Dr. Antimarino's nurse Pam at Pure Clinical Skin Care Center and Beauty Lounge for botox. The place is amazing! Spotless and tastefully decorated. Pam was professional and skilled at administering the botox. I am very pleased with the results. I would absolutely return for a second treatment.
St Marys, PA |
At first they looked great!That required me sleeping in a sports & wearing 24/7;however I had to have yet another surgery about a year later,left breast fell drastically.He said he build up wall around them;I had already said "take them out",which he wouldn't ! I wore sports bra 24/7 fro 2 years this time. As soon I started wearing a Victoria's Secret bra,or any other normal bra. It fell. I now have @ least an inch,if not more difference. I won't even let husband see me naked!!!Was NOT worth it!
in Moon Twp., PA |
I received botox injections from Pam Mastowski at Pure Skin Care in Robinson Twp. My experience was wonderful. Pam is knowledgeable, friendly, courteous with my specific needs with my face. I would highly recommend and will return to see Pam.
Pittsburgh, PA |
I had implants for 20 years and decided to swap them out. I had the if it's not broke don't fix it attitude and my obygyn said the same. I ended up meeting Dr. Antimarino at a few professional events and mustered up the courage to ask about the exchange program and scheduled an appointment. If I could advise anyone that has had implants that are old, I wish I would have done this years ago. I love them and finally got a decent cleavage and they feel more natural then the saline.
in Latrobe, Pa |
Dr. Antimarino performed my tummy tuck 3 weeks ago. My surgery was painless, I never even took a pain pill. I had some pressure but never pain. Dr. A was so polite, kind and professional during every encounter -pre and post op. He is confident, assuring and compassionate. It is an embarrassing thing to exposure your flaws, but Dr. A is so caring and non-judgmental that he makes the experience easy. Every one of his office staff is wonderful and accommodating too. I'm so happy with the results :)
in Irwin, PA |
I was at the Shadyside office to have my first microdermabrasion. The treatment was wonderful. It was not painful or uncomfortable. I did not have any redness, soreness, or swelling right after or later. Right away I noticed how smooth and clean my skin felt. I saw a noticeable difference in my skin right away. Tara was very knowledgeable and thorough and answered all my questions and gave great skincare advice. I made another appointment for 6 weeks before I left the office.
Pittsburgh PA |
Dr Antimarino is friendly, warm, and understanding. His kindness and concern for his patients is unparalleled. Also, Dr. Anitmarino's employees provide outstanding ascetic services at the Medi-Spa in Shadyside. I recommend them without reservation.
in Wexford, pa |
Dr. Antimarino removed silicone breast implants that I had for 25 years. After comparing him to his peers he was the clear choice for me. His offices are convenient. His staff is super friendly and helpful. His consultations are free, his approachability and accessibility after procedures is remarkable. When you meet him you just know you're in great hands. He is smart, experienced, and genuinely caring. I give Dr AntiMarino my highest recommendation.
in Greensburg, Pa |
Dr. Antimarino made a life long dream come true for me! He made me feel so comfortable from the first time I met him, and through the entire process of my surgery and follow up appointments. He answered every question and concern I had along the way. He was recommended to me by a friend and I would highly recommend him in the future. The entire office staff is also a pleasure to work with and very professional. I am very thankful I choose Bellisimo Plastic Surgery for my surgery. Thank you!!!!!!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Antimarino changed my life! He actually cares about his patients. I wanted two procedures done and he first recommended one then we would see if we should proceed with the second. I couldn't be more pleased!!! Do not go anywhere else!! I couldn't be more thankful to him and his staff!
Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Antimarino has been wonderful since my initial consult. He always has a smile on his face and makes you feel comfortable. He is confident in his work and makes you feel well taken care of. He has had several follow up appointments with me to ensure that I am 100% happy with the outcome of my procedure. I would absolutely go back to him in the future and have personally recommended him to friends and family members.
in Plum Borough, PA |
Since I started going to Tara Hepler to get waxed my hair has been growing less and less only after a few sessions I have very sensitive skin due to eczema and I was worried that getting waxed would effect it but it didn't at all. it doesn't hurt when its being done . Tara is always super friendly and the time goes by fast when talking with her. Everyone their is super nice and friendly. I would recommend going to Tara.
in Uniontown, PA |
I highly recommend Dr. Antimarino. I am 3 months post-op and couldn't be happier with the results. He has been available every step of the way. The office staff are very welcoming and all are very nice.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Words cannot describe my new life. After a significant weight loss, I was finally able to have the necessary surgeries to further change my life for the better. With the help of Dr. Antimarino and his expertise, I had brachioplasty, mastoplexy, adominoplsty, breast augmentation, and thigh reduction. Yes, we have been through a lot together. My new customized body was transformed for my individual health and needs. I am so lucky to have found such a reliable and caring doctor and staff.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Antimarino. I had my facelift in August of 2015. Dr. Antimarino and his staff are extremely personable and professional. I am very pleased with the results. He thoroughly explained the procedure and what to expect before and after surgery. I never felt pressured or rushed to make a decision. His staff is amazing. They guided me through the medical and financial aspects of my surgery. I felt I was in the best hands possible.
in Monroeville |
This is the BEST doctor around. He and his staff are compassionate, understanding, and put you - the patient first. I interviewed numerous doctors as I contemplated eye surgery. There was NO DOUBT WHO CARED ABOUT ME!!!! He got it. Self-esteem and confidence. Not vanity! I love him and will never go elsewhere
in Clarksburg, WV |
I will never recommend any doctor other than Dr. Antimrino. Looking for an EXPERIENCED, knowledgable doctor who will help you through the process and acheive your desired look? He's the man! Very honest in guiding you to the right decision-what will look great but not overdone. His desire to acheive an enhanced, natural look while steering clear of the harsh, plastic look warrants him trustworthy and dependable!
Pittsburgh, PA |
I can not give any higher recommendation for Dr. Antimarino and his staff. I am a nurse, who can be very particular about choosing physicians, and can not say enough positive regarding the care I received. I had a breast implant replacement and pocket revision. As a very thin and athletic woman, Dr. Antimarino understood the importance of maintaining a natural yet feminine appearance. My implant size and shape post op looks wonderful! He is very accessible to his patients and never hurried.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino, MD?
Are you Dr. Antimarino?