Pediatrics  |
Dr. Jeffrey Taylor, MD
After training at UCSD and UCI, I have been affiliated with Hoag Pediatrics for 10 years, including leadership roles within Hoag Pediatrics and Greater Newport Physicians. Newborn care is my favorite aspect of pediatrics. As a father of two sons and twin daughters, I have learned many parenting tips and techniques that have greatly enhanced my formal education. These personal anecdotes make well-child visits much more relaxed, personal, and enjoyable.

Greater Newport Physicians

1190 Baker St Ste 103

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor's Experience

Dr. Taylor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• Developmental Assessment
  • Immunization
  • Physical Exams for Sports, School and Summer Camp
  • Vaccination

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At San Diego
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of California, Irvine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Taylor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Taylor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taylor to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Taylor's Performance
Newport Beach, CA |
Dr. Taylor is kind and caring and great with kids. He listens to your concerns and helps to make sure you understand. I have been taking my two boys to him for over 15 years.
in Newport Beach, CA |
Dr. Taylor has been our daughters' pediatrician since they were born and we are so happy to have found him! He is a wonderful doctor and is very caring and kind.
in Long Beach, CA |
I started taking my third born to doctor Taylor after we had met him at Hoag. After 2 visits I decided to bring my other 2 children to make him their pcp. He doesn't just hand out antibiotics, he checks everything thoroughly and answers all my questions in a way that I can understand. I trust him completely with my children. I never have to wait long to be seen, the office staff is amazing and there is so much for the kids to do for the short time they are waiting. Can't say one bad thing!!
in Costa Mesa, CA |
Dr. Taylor has been the doctor for our children since they were born - and they just turned two! We have triplets and the appts can be a bit hectic with three babies all at once, but Dr. Taylor is fantastic with the kids and always spends ample time talking us through all of our questions or concerns. The couple times we've needed to make an urgent appointment they've always managed to fit us into the schedule. The office staff are extremely kind and helpful as well - we especially love Mona!
in Orange, CA |
Dr. Taylor has been my son's Pediatrician since my son was born. So, going on 12 1/2 years now! From our very first appointment and all through these years Dr. Taylor has givien us the best care. He has always taken his time to explain all my questions and worries no matter how big or small with compassion and kindness. Truely a wonderful Doctor.
in Costa Mesa, CA |
Dr. Taylor has been our pediatrician for over 10 years and 4 kids. Our kids love coming to see him. He knows them all so well and is so good with them. Our son was born with a serious heart condition (Tetralogy of Fallot). Dr. Taylor sent us to the best specialists and surgeon, and he made a full recovery. We have referred many friends and family to Dr. Taylor, and all are happy there. I can't imagine how we would raise our children with out the guidance and help from Dr. Taylor.
in Costa Mesa, CA |
We love Dr. Taylor. He has been our pediatrician for 7 years and 3 children. Our son was born with an undiagnosed heart condition that required immediate surgery in the first few days of life. Dr. Taylor helped diagnose it and arrange the best specialists. He really helped us during that crazy crisis. Our son is almost 6 years old and thriving now. His staff is super friendly and the kids love the office. Great parking too which is important when you have 3 kids aged 7 and under!
in Costa Mesa |
He is a very good doctor. We saw him for our son from the time he was a newborn till 8 mos. It is unfortunate that I had to move cities for a job and wouldn't be able to see him. I would highly rate Dr. Taylor and strongly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Taylor, MD?
Are you Dr. Taylor?