Dr. Jefferson Bastidas, MD

Dr. Jefferson Bastidas, MD

General Surgery  ·

Dr. Jefferson Bastidas, MD is a general surgery specialist in Los Gatos, CA and has been practicing for 28 years. He specializes in general surgery.

J. Augusto Bastidas, MD

14981 National Ave Ste 4

Los Gatos, CA 95032

Learn about Dr. Bastidas

Video

See how frequently Dr. Bastidas performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
Gastrointestinal Diseases
high
Port Placements or Replacements
high

Dr. Bastidas's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bastidas "I have been working to advance multi-disciplinary care for cancer patients and provide cutting edge surgical care for all patients. At National Surgical Associates, we strive to bring an academic level of surgical care to the private practice setting. By participating in clinical research trials and by delivering thoughtful, personalized and innovative care we are obtaining our goal."

• General Surgery

Dr. Bastidas does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adrenalectomy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Lung Surgery
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Open Tumor Ablation, Liver
  • Pancreatectomy (incl. Pancreas Transplant and Whipple Procedure)
  • Port Placements or Replacements

No malpractice history found for California.

• Brown University / Alpert Medical School
  • John Radcliffe Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • The Johns Hopkins Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Bastidas has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bastidas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bastidas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bastidas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bastidas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bastidas to family and friends

Dr. Bastidas' Performance

This doctor literally saved my life. All of my other doctors sent me home to die. Dr. B's skills gave me my life back. I've recommended him to several friends fighting ovarian cancer. Forever grateful ?
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I admire Dr Bastidas and am blessed to was my surgeon. In December 2007 I was diagnosed with a very serious cancerous tumor (Klatskin), Cholangiocarcinoma (bio duct cancer). The 5 year survival rate for this dreaded disease is 7%. Nine year later I am totally healthy and living a full life. Dr...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
In short, Dr. Bastidas is a miracle worker. After being diagnosed with an extremely rare "Appendix" cancer called PMP in 2014, I was told by four separate healthcare professionals (ER doctor, General Practicioner, Biopsy Surgeon and my Oncologist) to get my house in order because little could be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
My doctor took care of me a few years a go and he did a verey good job. I tell every one about how him how well he took care of me I will never for get that love regina e
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0