Dr. Jeff Yuan, MD

Neonatal Medicine •  Male • Age 42

Dr. Yuan

Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center

3070 N 51ST ST, STE 309 Milwaukee, WI 53210

Dr. Jeff Yuan, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Milwaukee, WI and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine in 2003 and specializes in neonatal medicine and perinatal medicine.

Dr. Yuan accepts

Dr. Yuan accepts the following insurance:

Preferred PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Yuan treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Yuan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yuan

3.0

Dr. Yuan?
Dr. Yuan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeff Yuan, MD
I did not care for Yuan’s bedside manner. I had an issue with his behavior when there was something potentially wrong with my son and the doctor was laughing as he was speaking to my husband and I. He had no idea what was wrong and did not want to admit that he was wrong after the initial labs. Yuan only saw us once but decided to run every test under the sun. The next day we saw a different pediatrician who commented on how poorly Yuan handled the situation. Even that Yuan had misdiagnosed my son. Yuan had the nerve to contact a social service worker when my husband and I decided to stop further testing on my son. There was nothing wrong with my child. I would never EVER recommend Jeff Yuan to anyone. If he is the pediatrician who is assigned to your child, I suggest asking for someone else. An RN was way more qualified than this man to care for our child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Yuan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Yuan?

• Neonatal Medicine