Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO

Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  ·
Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Troy, MI and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine in 1990 and specializes in physical medicine & rehabilitation, sports medicine, and more.Read his story

1819 E Big Beaver Rd Ste 210

Troy, MI 48083

• Benesys
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Cofinity
  • HAP Insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Pierce's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Pierce's Top Procedures and Conditions

Low Back Pain

Dr. Pierce treats Low Back Pain more than 90% of his peers

Dr. Pierce treats this condition more than 90% of his peers

Back Pain

Dr. Pierce treats Back Pain more than 86% of his peers

Dr. Pierce treats this condition more than 86% of his peers

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Pierce treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 68% of his peers

Dr. Pierce treats this condition more than 68% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Brachial Neuritis

• Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Joint Injection
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Injury
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Nerve Conduction Studies
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Pain Management
  • Physical Therapy
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Upper Back Pain
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Work-Related Injuries
  • Wrist Pain

With patients ranging from high-profile athletes to everyday people, we are confident that we can not only relieve, but also resolve your pain. Here at Michigan Sports & Spine Center, we believe in a non-surgical approach. Michigan Sports & S...

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

4.3

Dr. Pierce?
Dr. Pierce's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO
I was having severe pain going through my legs, and did not know what was going on. I met with Dr. Pierce and his staff and I am.pleased to say that they have taken excellent care of me. I would recommend him and his staff for and sports rehabilitation related issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO?
Dr. Pierce and his staff are wonderful. I have been a patient since 2015. I am always seen at my appointment time and have always been treated well there. They give me the treatment I need and never push more treatments than are necessary. They respect what you want to do, and offer options that you are comfortable with. Dr. Pierce has saved me from invasive back surgeries and taken away all my pain. My quality of life is great thanks to them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO?
Dr. Pierce has treated my injury for over 17 years. Over the course of time, I have tried and been treated by countless doctors and specialists, but Dr. Pierce is the only person who could manage my condition, and help me improve the quality of my life. Over the years, while I have been going through therapies, appointments, and procedures, I have had a chance to learn about Dr. Pierce, the person. He is an exceptional, kind and caring human being. He is a great person, and I trust him with my
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO?
I have been in Dr. Pierce's care since June/2017 after a auto accident. I am on my way to recovery thanks to Dr. Pierce and all of his associates including Physical Therapy right at his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO?
Wait times upwards of 2-3 hours for a visit. Expect to be here for half of the day. No respect for others time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO?
Seems like a great doctor but the wait time to see him is awful. Zero consideration for his patients time. There are plenty of doctors in the area so I wound try someone else unless you have time to kill.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO?
I saw Dr. Pierce for a hip issue I was having (IT Band, hip flexor, etc). Dr. Pierce and his staff were friendly and courteous, and were a pleasure to deal with in every interaction. Dr. Pierce is knowledgeable, insightful, and very personable. The level of treatment prescribed was sufficient and helpful. His entire staff (Jules, Faith, Cara, front desk) are some of the friendliest, yet professional, people I've had the pleasure of dealing with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO?
Dr. Pierce is an excellent doctor compared to others I have seen. He listens and takes into account what I have to say. Dr. Pierce is friendly and welcoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO?
Dr. Pierce has been great to me! I came to Dr. Pierce on recommendation for the physical therapy there @ Michigan Sports and Spine. I came in for a third or fourth opinion, after every Dr I saw just wanted to medicate me and blame pre-existing conditions, on a very new and obvious injury. Dr. Pierce has encouraged healing through natural ways with very little medication. Dr. Pierce is seriously awesome! (And everyone in the office is amazing...especially to my little one!)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO?
Dr. PIERCE TAKES TIME TO LISTEN TO HIS PATIENT, TO SUGGEST POSSIBLE CHOICES FOR TREATMENT AND TO WORK WITH HER TO FIND THE LEAST INVASIVE BUT MOST EFFECTIVE TREATMENT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO?
Dr. Jeff Pierce and Staff were awesome! I suffered with neck pain for over two years and after physical therapy and the steroid injections, I am 90% pain free. I love how Dr. Jeff Pierce believes in healing the body with a combination of physical therapy and other alternatives instead of just prescribing medication. I am doing great and am able to continue horse riding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO?
I could not walk when I came to see this doctor and now I can walk. He is the best doctor ever. He is the best doctor for any type of pain regarding the pain. I have been coming to Dr. Pierce since 2009 and I would not ever go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO?
The appointments I had with Dr. Pierce were pleasent. I was able to comfortably communicate the problems I was having with my back and Dr. Pierce was able to discuss a plan that would get me back to my normal physical activities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO?
My insurance company required me to see a 'spine center of excellence' before they would authorize back surgery. I am very glad I did. Dr. Pierce found I had a pinched nerve and recommended physical therapy. I was doubtful of its potential, but I was wrong. His physical therapist, Faith, is outstanding. Between his diagnosis and her therapy, I am significantly better and am not planning on surgery at any time soon. Dr. Pierce is knowledgeable, experienced, friendly and understanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO?
I have suffered with back pain for over twenty years. I have had moderate success with other Drs, but have had great relief from pain with physical therapy, very little medication and NO back surgery! I learned more extensive exercises, that have helped in my recovery. I was also treated for carpal tunnel and I did have that surgery, however Dr Pierce referred me to a great hand surgeon, Dr Joseph Failla in Southfield Michigan. Thanks again to Dr Pierce and the MI Sports & Spine staff!??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO?
I started seeing Dr Pierce in 2008 for a football injury because I thought I was a weekend warrior and could take all kinds of hits out on that field. After a few epidural injections and physical therapy I am back to playing football on the weekends with friends. if you're looking for a doctor who will be honest with you then make an appointment. make sure that you put in the effort to help yourself get the results you're looking for by following his directions. He is a one of a kind doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO?
I have been coming to Michigan Sport & Spine Center since 2012 for chronic back pain, DR Pierce and his staff have helped me tremendously, I was able to avoid surgery by getting epidural injections and going through physical therapy. If you're looking for a doctor's office who truly cares the Michigan Sport & Spine Center is for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO?
If you're looking for a doctor who knows his stuff then look no further
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO?
I started seeing Dr Pierce about 5 yrs.ago. He was referred to me by a friend. I was in a great deal of pain at the time. He was incredible at diagnosing and treating me. I could tell he honestly cared. I would recommend this Dr. to everyone who is dealing with Chronic or Acute Pain. There are so many alternatives to Surgery that he can provide, especially if surgery is not advised. The office staff and Dr. Pierce's associates are top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Pierce, DO?
Dr Pierce and his staff have helped me over the years with my knee and hand pain. They would get me in right away and not make me wait. Dr pierce is true genius and knows how to treat patients in pain. Im feeling 90% better since finding Dr Pierce and Michigan Sports and Spine.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Pierce?

Insurance accepted