Dr. Jeff Livingston, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

MacArthur OB/GYN 3501 N MacArthur Blvd Ste 500 Irving, TX 75062 Get Directions
Dr. Jeff Livingston, MD
Dr. Jeff Livingston, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Irving, TX. He is 44 years old. Dr. Livingston is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving, Medical City Las Colinas and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst - Euless - Bedford.

Dr. Livingston's Experience

See how Dr. Livingston's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Livingston

Dr. Livingston accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Livingston is now accepting new patients
Irving office3501 N MacArthur Blvd Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
(972) 256-3700Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Livingston has admitting privileges.

Dr. Livingston's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Livingston to family and friends
Dr. Livingston's Performance
Irving, TX |
Dr. Livingston is a great doctor. I recommend him 100%. Solves any issues the right way.
in grand prairie texas |
i have been with dr.jeff Livingston since 2010 he is the best dr to go to if ur having a baby he is a grate dr and if anyone is to ask me if I knew a dr that is good at their job I would say him I wouldn't go to any other dr...
in Bedford, TX |
Love the office and the nursing staff, they are all very sweet and dr. Livingston is a good dr
in Grand Prairie, TX |
I've been seeing Dr. Livingston for a little over a year now, and I am so happy I've found a good OB/GYN and office. I like the ease of confirming my appointments through text message and the electronic check-in process, as it is quick and easy to check/update my info, and it also links back to my online patient portal. Dr. Livingston has been easy to work with, takes the time to answer all of my questions, and makes me feel comfortable. Very highly recommended!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Livingston is a great Dr. He always makes sure I am comfortable and that any issue that I may have is addressed before I leave the office. He explains thoroughly every procedure, lab work and sonogram that will be done so as to make sure I am aware what will be going on and why. He makes every appointment go as smoothly and quickly as possible without rushing anything. He makes sure all my questions are answered before I leave his office. I highly recommend Dr. Livingston.
in Dallas, TX |
Hello I have been a patient of Dr. Livingston's since 2008. He has been my doctor through my first pregnancy and is also currently providing me with prenatal care. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Livingston and am very grateful for how informative he has always been. I will recommend his expertise any day, he has never failed me or my children. Thank you Dr. Livingston Stephanie S. Ward
in Irving, TX |
Dr, Livingston is great! I switched with him because my old Dr. did not pay much attention to me or my concerns. I felt like my old Dr. did not care about me and only cared about his known patients. I switched to Dr. Livingston and he made me feel very comfortable and I felt like he actually cared and was listening to my concerns. I am going to have my first child soon and I feel comfortable with Dr. Livingston.
in Irving, Texas |
Dr. Livingston delivered my first son and is now going to delivery my second. He has been my doctor for years and I absolutely think he is one of the best! He is great at addressing any concerns or worries I may have and he also does a great job at answering any questions via their portal. My husband and I love Dr. Livingston!
in Irving, TX |
I met with Dr. Livingston and asked if I could have a vaginal birth. He agreed pending my medical documents after He denied it. After getting pregnant with my fourth three cesareans later I asked once again he told me I could look for another doctor. After speaking to one of his nurses she assured me that This doctor doesn't do VBACs I got my VBA3C with another doctor So he lied to get business and my son was circumcised by him and we had to get it redone because it was done inadequately.
in Mesquite, TX |
My 1st pregnancy was high risk 8 yrs ago,I had changed ob doctors 3 times prior to seeing Dr.Livingston for the 1st time. That was the best choice I have ever made, he made me feel at ease an relax throughout my pregnancy considering my situation , now I am having my 2nd baby and he will be delivering my son.
in Carrollton, TX |
I've been seeing Dr. Livingston for over 10 years and this year he's going to deliver my first child! He is always caring and helpful, putting my mind at ease when I have worries. He's very personable (my husband and I played on an indoor soccer team with him) and genuinely cares about his patients. I'm never afraid to ask questions because I know he'll answer honestly, with my best interest in mind. I can't imagine going anywhere for my OB/GYN needs!
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Livingston delivered my first child and is my OB/GYN 6 years later with my second. He's a very busy doctor, but is always listening to you and any concerns you may have. His nurses are also great at getting back to you with any questions you may have. Dr. Livingston won me over when he told me that he listens to the mother more than anything and that their motherly instinct is more than likely accurate. :-)
in Irving, TX |
Dr Livingston is a great doctor. He takes time to answer all your questions. He is very knowledgeable and experienced.
in Irving, TX |
We went to Dr. Livingston purely based on reviews and he totally worth Excellent rating. This is my first pregnancy and he provided ease with my pregnancy symptoms and care. He always answered all of my questions with positive attitude. I would definitely recommend him to others!
in Grapevine, TX |
This is my first pregnancy and Dr. Livingston has made the experience a positive one! He has great bedside manner and has helped me through all of my concerns I have had during my pregnancy. I would highly recommend Dr. Livingston to other women who need an OB/GYN doctor!
in Euless, TX |
Excellent doctor. I'm from Puerto Rico and anyone who asks me for ginecologo recommend him. Very attentive and dedicated to his work.
in Irving, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Livingston's office for over 7 years now.. I wouldn't change doctors ever.. He is extremely nice, and patient.. He takes the time to understand your needs and your concerns.. He always looks out for his patients.. I only trust him..
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Livingston is the 3rd OBGYN I have had since living in Texas, and I only been here a year, I have to say I'm finally satisfied with EVERYTHING, he is awesome with answering any questions, and I do mean ANY question, this is my first child so of course my list of questions is long :), his staff is nice and fits him perfect, I would recommend him to anyone, especially new moms!
in Irving, TX |
DR. LIVINGSTON HAS DELIVERED 5 BABIES IN OUR FAMILY IN THE PAST 12 YEARS. WE LOVE DR. LIVINGSTON. His honesty, loyalty and dedication to his job is outstanding, He will be delivering our grandchild and know he is in the best care!
in Dallas, TX |
I will forever be grateful to Dr. Livingston! I moved back to the Dallas when I was 5 months pregnant and no doctor would see me because I was too far along. I went 2 months without seeing a doctor until I found Dr. Livingston. He was the only provider that would see me. My first visit with him was great and he made me feel so at ease about the birthing process and my care. He helped me with useful resources and information. AMAZING doctor!!!!
in Irving, TX |
I have never had a complaint with Dr.Livingston or his office staff. I am always greeted promptly and never have to wait long to be seen, even on spur of the moment trips to the office.
in Bartonville, TX |
He is a perfect fit for our family. He is patient, skilled, and personable. We are a high risk pregnancy and he has made us feel like any normal pregnancy. I would not hesitate to recommend
in Grand Prairie, TX |
All the staff is very friendly starting from the check in office, nurses and check out clerks. They answer any question needed with a great positive attitude. This is my 2nd time with Dr. Livingston and have enjoyed ing under his care.
in Irving, TX |
I'm Jessaline Erhardt, I go to Dr. Livingston for my appointments. I'm a patient satisfied and would recommend anyone!
in Irving, TX |
My experience with Dr.Livingston is always a great pleasure. Walking into the office I'm greeted by the staff in such a friendly manner. I'm always quick to go back to the room to be seen and dr. Livingston always makes sure I'm comfortable and treated well.
in Irving tx |
Love him . Best Dr. He listens and is concern about your health.Helps in anyway he can , I love his staff they are very friendly and sweet.
in Arlington, TX |
He is the best OB doctor ever!!!. He is very professional and an outstanding individual!!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Livingston always lends a listening ear when uncertain about any health questions or concerns.
in Dallas texas |
Dr. Livingston has been such a great resource! Through my first high risk pregnancy to my current easy normal pregnancy he has been helpful and supportive. Very pleased patient!!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Livingston is wonderful at his job he's very straight forward and attends to concerns you have. He's also very good at working with patients and doesn't make things awkward. I recommend him to any pregnant women who isn't sure about the type of doctor they want because he is truly amazing at his job.
in Irving, TX |
One of the best OB/GYN that i have ever heard about; for the native french speaker that i am it's not always easy to find a doctor to whom i can directly talk in french without needing a third unknown person to translate everything i say (makes me feel like my problem is still private). So definitely a 5 star for him.
Have you seen Dr. Jeff Livingston, MD?
Are you Dr. Livingston?

Compare Dr. Livingston

Dr. Livingston's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Livingston has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Livingston's Board Certifications

• Female Pelvic Disorders
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Gestation
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovarian Diseases
  • Ovulatory Dysfunction
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Prolapsed Bladder
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

University Tx Southwestern Med School
    Trinity University

Graduated in 1995

• American Sign Language

Dr. Livingston does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Livingston and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • C-Section
  • Colpopexy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Sympathectomy
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC