Dr. Jeevana Krishna, MD

Dr. Jeevana Krishna, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Cumming Family Medicine 765 Lanier 400 Pkwy Cumming, GA 30040 Get Directions

Dr. Jeevana Krishna, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Cumming, GA. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Krishna is affiliated with Northside Hospital - Forsyth.

Dr. Krishna's Experience

See how Dr. Krishna's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Krishna

Dr. Krishna accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Krishna has admitting privileges.

Dr. Krishna's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krishna to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Krishna's Performance
Gainesville, GA |
Possibly the worst experience I have ever had with a Dr. She was rude to me and to my wife, who was with me for the day. This lady makes the Terminator seem happy. Would not go back if I was dying.
Austin, TX |
Dr Krishna has been our family Dr for over 15 years . Dr Krishna treated our 20 children we adopted & continues to treat our 2 special needs children . Her insight has been amazing . She has diagnosis things that other Dr could not . She is compassionate & cares about children.
Alpharetta, GA |
Terrible experience with Dr. Krishna. Her manner was horrendous and very unprofessional. I would not recommend her.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Krishna is the most caring, concerned, sympathetic and kind Doctor. I am so thankful I found her, over a decade ago, when I moved to Georgia. Another plus is she doesn't make you wait over 5 minutes before seeing you. Personally, I think highly of said Doctor and her staff immulates her views.
in Cumming, GA |
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Krishna for years. In our experience, she has always been friendly, helpful and thorough . I love the staff and know most of them by name. I've never had any issues with scheduling, rescheduling or getting referrals.
in Cumming, GA |
My family and I have been going here for years!!! Dr. Krishna has been my Doctor as well as my special needs sister. She is always so engaged with my sister that it's almost like going to see a family member. She takes her time with Dee to assure she understands what hurts and where she feels bad. I would recommend any of the doctors there as well. When we have to go on a Saturday we end up seeing someone other than Dr. Krishna and they are all very caring and always get to the root of the pro
in Cumming, GA |
I have been a returning patient with Cumming Family Medicine. I highly recommend Dr Jeevana Krishna. She has been overseeing my health for the last 12 years.
Have you seen Dr. Jeevana Krishna, MD?
Are you Dr. Krishna?

Compare Dr. Krishna

}

Dr. Krishna's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Krishna has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Krishna's Board Certifications

Morehouse School Of Medicine and Southwest Hospital and Medical Center

Completed in 1991

• Hindi
  • Telugu

Dr. Krishna does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krishna and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Care Coordination for Complex Conditions and Procedures