Dr. Jedediah Jones, MD

Dr. Jedediah Jones, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |

Dr. Jedediah Jones, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center and Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center.

Hand Surgery Specialists of Nevada

4530 S Eastern Ave Ste 1

Las Vegas, NV 89119

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Managed Care (Non-HMO)
  • PHCS
  • Triwest

Learn about Dr. Jones

See how frequently Dr. Jones performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Limb Pain
Broken Arm
high
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Dr. Jones's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Knee Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus

• Elbow Tenotomy
  • Excision of Radius or Ulna
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Tendon Repair
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Replacement

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Indiana Hand Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Jones has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jones' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jones to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Jones' Performance
Henderson, NV |
My neighbor recommended Dr. Jones. He said he had known him for years. I feel very lucky for the recommendation. I have had trigger finger release surgery on five fingers and a thumb. They have all gone very well and my hands even look good afterwards. He is great at his job. Dr. Jones and his staff all treat you great and make the experience a good one.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I would highly recommend Dr. Jones. He is always punctual and provides thorough service, in a timely manner. The entire staff is prompt, helpful, & accommodating and the detailed recovery program was explained & executed well. Thank you!
in Las Vegas, NV |
The quality, care and attention I've received from the entire staff during two surgeries I've undergone this past week has me truly beside myself. When I say entire staff, I mean each person involved with reception, prep, anesthesia, surgery, recovery, discharge and present. Everyone has performed far beyond professional and well into excellence. I would not be surprised to learn this team to the the best in NV! My sincerest gratitude to you and your team Dr. Jones. Thank you! Joshua
in Las Vegas, NV |
He was knowledgable about my wrist issue. He worked with me to a void a small surgical procedure but when it became apparent that I was not going to get better on my own he made the procedure very easy. His office staff was prompt and polite. The office itself was clean and tidy. The surgical center that Dr. Jones uses is wonderful. All the staff at the surgical center who worked with me said how happy they are when they see they are assigned to Dr. Jones on his surgery days. Great post care.
in Las Vegas, NV |
My experience with Dr. Jones was very positive. He made me feel at ease and addressed any concerns that I had.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I love to ice skate, and unfortunately at the end of June, I took a spill and broke my arm near the wrist. As I am employed at a personal injury attorneys' office, I was told to seek out Hand Surgery Specialists of Nevada, as they are the best at what they do. I could not have received a better recommendation. I was treated with the utmost professionalism and respect. If only all in the health care field could take notes from Dr. Jones and his support staff. Simply amazing!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
My 94 yr old mother fell from a chair and broke a bone in her wrist. Dr. Jones immediately was able to see her the next morning. He and his assistant, Lance Peterson, were so caring and patient in treating and casting her wrist. After a few days, Dr. Jones, and Lance, both called to check on her. At her two week check-up, her wrist was recast. Swelling occurred, and Lance fixed the cast immediately the next day. She loved going there and the care they provided.
in North Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Jones was very straight forward and explained to me exactly what was wrong. He also gave me multiple solutions and worked through them with me. I was even given a pain option that was never offered to me before even with all the years I have been dealing with my wrists. After the shot I have had no pain and no joke it has changed my life not living in constant pain.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Jones is a very compassionate, gentle and very competent physician and surgeon. I am very thankful I was referred to Dr. Jones. I had surgery which went very well. Dr. Jones called me personally the day after surgery to check on me.
Las Vegas, NV |
I was diagnosed w/ severe median nerve palsy. My pain level was extreme, I I CRPS but Dr. Jones failed to diagnose me. I suffered in pain for months where I could have had a stellate ganglion block. As my muscle waste progressed, he also failed to refer me to a peripheral nerve specialist. I finally got to one who referred me to a specialist out of state where I had a complex surgery but because it was so long after my initial injury I now have permanent loss of function in my fingers and hand.
Have you seen Dr. Jedediah Jones, MD?
Are you Dr. Jones?

Visit Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Federal Employee Program