Dr. Jed Weber, MD

Dr. Jed Weber, MD

Neurosurgery  ·
Dr. Jed Weber, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Clearwater, FL and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine in 1989 and specializes in neurosurgery.

1988 Gulf To Bay Blvd

Clearwater, FL 33765

• American Enterprise Group

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Weber's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Weber's Top Procedures and Conditions

Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)

Dr. Weber performs Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy) more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Weber performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

• Progressive Spinal Muscular Atrophy
  • Progressive Spinobulbar Muscular Atrophy
  • Spinal Cord Tumor
  • Spinal Dysostosis, Anhalt Type
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Ryukyuan Type
  • Spinal Tuberculosis

Dr. Weber's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty

4.5

Dr. Weber?
Dr. Weber's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jed Weber, MD
Outstanding patient care + surgical skill! Staff is excellent, caring + efficient! So happy Dr. Weber is back in Pinellas County. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jed Weber, MD?
Met with NP as first visit which is common. Not sure who I love more her or him. I’m in the medical field I’ve seen the doctor tell other docs no way this patient does not surgery. Smart and compassionate
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jed Weber, MD?
Very impressed that Dr Weber did not jump straight into surgery even though that is his business. He allowed my body to heal itself and when my body was unable, he was able to repair and completely remove the pain I was experiencing. Dr Weber is a wonderful doctor and truly cares for his patients. If you are experiencing back pain I would highly recommend Comprehensive Spine Institute. With a little bit of time and care they were able to help me and make life better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jed Weber, MD?
After struggling with bad sciatica, Dr. Weber performed the minimally invasive spine surgery and I am thrilled to say I no longer have the weak, pinching feeling in my back and right leg. He is the best as is Danielle, Eileen, the PT department and everyone I've had the pleasure to meet at CSI. Thank you all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jed Weber, MD?
I was in terrible pain and could barely walk. I had a back surgery that was unsuccessful and was diagnosed with failed back surgery syndrome. I went to see Dr.Weber for a 2nd opinion and he told me that I did not have FBS and that he could fix me. Sure enough, I had a revision surgery and now I feel great! I would highly recommend this office they are very professional and know their stuff. Dr. Weber gave me my life back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jed Weber, MD?
I know so many people that have had unsuccessfully back surgery. I feel fortunate to have found an awesome surgeon like Dr. Weber. He takes the time to listen and explain options. No complications and I was back to work in 6 weeks completely pain free! From scripts to disability paperwork His nurse and staff were the best. 5 stars all the way !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jed Weber, MD?
Dr. Weber is truly phenomenal. I had cervical spine surgery with great success, once I healed from that I went back for surgery on my lower back, again great success! I am so grateful and truly blessed to have an amazing surgeon, as well as the amazing staff. I highly recommend Comprehensive Spine Institute, thanks to them I have my life back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jed Weber, MD?
Dr. Weber was recommended to me by friends who had prior surgeries performed by him. I was highly impressed with Dr. Weber and his ENTIRE staff. Dr. Weber is very knowledgeable, caring, takes time to explain things before any procedures are recommended and answers any questions thoroughly. He recently performed laminoty surgery of the cervical spine. Everything went very well and I am on the road to recovery. I started physical therapy at Dr. Weber's office and the staff there is also excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jed Weber, MD?
Dr. Weber is one of the most caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctors I have ever met. Once I met him, I knew he was the right doctor for my issues. He explained my injuries in detail and knew exactly what needed to be done to correct them. His staff is also kind, caring and extremely knowledgeable. I am almost 6 weeks out from a lumbar fusion and everything is as intended for a full recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Weber. He is truly fabulous! I am forever grateful for him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jed Weber, MD?
Wishing you, Dr. Jed P. Weber, Kat, and all Staff and Facilities that assisted you with my procedure August 2017, a Grand Thanksgiving 2018! Thank you very much. Without going into details, the outcome of my spine operation over the last 16 months has been Outstanding! ;-)) Please have a Safe and Happy Christmas and New Years too! Sincerely, Mark V. Cafeo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jed Weber, MD?
Dr Weber is the best! I had a level 3 cervical spinal fusion with nerve damage, disc replacement / repair and plates installed. After review of his credentials and but upon meeting with him the first time I was completely relaxed with my choice and had absolutely no apprehension concerning the surgery. He took his time with both me and my wife, completely explaining each and every question and what to expect post surgery as well as with post surgical appointments. His staff is beyond excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jed Weber, MD?
Dr.Weber and his staff are amazing! I had severe back and leg pain that made it very difficult to walk let alone work. I had several Doctor review my MRI, Ct scan and x-rays with no results. Then I met Dr.Weber! He found the problem right away and fixed me ;) I am now walking with ease and able to perform all activities with no problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jed Weber, MD?
Dr. Weber quickly diagnosed a herniated disc that the MRI reader did not see as the primary problem in my neck. He repaired my disc which provided immediate relief and great results. The whole staff was great to deal with and the surgical center was new and looked to be "Top Tier". Very Happy with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jed Weber, MD?
Dr . Weber and his entire staff are amazing! I had a tlif fusion 7 weeks ago, I am completely pain free. Which is something I never thought was possible after being in pain for 15 years and having previous back surgeries . You have given me back my life Dr. Weber and for that I will always be greatful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jed Weber, MD?
Dr. Weber is exactly what anyone would look for in a Surgeon. He walked thru the MRI and showed us exactly what was causing my back and leg pain. He explained clearly why he could due to correct my issue. He is a very personable, and really cares about his patients. 8 days since surgery now and remarkable how he fixed my issue, with an incision that is less than an inch. I have had 3 knee and 2 back surgery's and he was without a doubt the best surgeon I have had. Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jed Weber, MD?
Dr Weber operated on my lumbar spine area on me about a month ago at Laser Spine Institute. I had significant back pain for over 30 years. I am recovering remarkably well and most of the pain I had is now gone. I cannot say enough about his skills as a surgeon. His bedside manner is excellent. He is thorough when discussing surgical procedures, receptive to concerns and and follows up consistently post op. I can't thank him enough for how much the quality of my life has improved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jed Weber, MD?
I went to Laser Spine Institute to deal with prolonged back pain. I was assigned Dr Weber as my surgeon. I wanted to say what an incredible human being he is. I was told that he was the best and I can confirm it. He took his time to explain what my surgery would consist of, why what I had was happening. All I can say is that after my surgery, all of my pain was completely gone. A miracle to say the least. He was very forthcoming with everything. I highly recommend Dr. Weber. Thank you Dr. Weber
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jed Weber, MD?
Dr. Jed Weber performed 3 operations on me. Two on my lower back, and a fusion in my neck. Words can not adequately express the great respect and admiration I have for Dr. Jed Weber and the Laser Spine Institute. I spent years looking for a neurosurgeon or a orthopedic surgeon and discussing their techniques. The traditional surgeries are very primitive compared to the State-of-the-art procedures Dr. Jed Weber and the Laser Spine Institute preform. I walked out shortly after each surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jed Weber, MD?
The doctor made a major mistake on my fusion surgery and did not admit there was a problem with the surgery. His mistake changed my life and caused me to live with chronic pain to the point I am disabled. Save all correspondence, get reports for each and every procedure minor or major and do not stop asking questions until you are completely satisfied with your understanding. You will also notice that he has changed practices a number of times in recent years...ask him why.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jed Weber, MD?
Dr. Weber did my 3rd spinal surgery, a fusion of the L4-5 and the L5-S1. Dr. Weber is very friendly, caring and competent. He is very good at explaining what is wrong and what needs to be done. If my friends, family or myself need a neurosurgeon, he is my 1st choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jed Weber, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Weber?

Insurance accepted