Dr. Jeannie Rhee, MD

Dr. Jeannie Rhee, MD

Neurology  ·
Female
Dr. Jeannie Rhee, MD is a neurology specialist in Harbor City, CA and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Tulane Univ Sch Of Med in 2008 and specializes in neurology.

25965 Normandie Ave

Harbor City, CA 90710

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Rhee

See how frequently Dr. Rhee performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thrombosis
Brain Disorders
Cerebral Artery Thrombosis

Dr. Rhee's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Rhee "Kaiser Permanente: Our mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime."

• Neurology

Dr. Rhee does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Rhee has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rhee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rhee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rhee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rhee's Reviews

2.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rhee to family and friends

Dr. Rhee's Performance

GOOD

She was absolutely outstanding! By the end of my session with her I could have believe it was a psych appt because she listened and responded to me so well & open. I liked her a lot! Too bad she’s a specialist & couldn’t be my primary ): She has an awesome bedside manner & knows her stuff !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Suffered w/migraines for years. Switched from<15 yrs w/Loma Linda to Kaiser. Saw Dr. Rhee once. She prescribed some RX but told me to try B2 & Magnesium daily & if I felt the onset of a migraine to take another Magnesium and Naproxen up to 3 times a day. I went from 3-4 migraines a week to 12...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your feedback, Maggie. I've forwarded your comments to Dr. Rhee, as I'm sure she'll appreciate them. So glad you're feeling better! Best, Serena @ Kaiser Permanente South Bay

Came to see this doctor after suffering the first seizure of my life (grand-mal). The moment I walked in&started explaining my story, I was spoken to in the most demeaning manner I've ever experienced by any medical professional. Demeanor aside, her professional option was that due to the fact that...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option3
When asked for a referral for Botox to treat migraines, Dr. Rhee suggested that I take Propranolol. She said that its purpose was to decrease high blood pressure but that it has also successful in treating migraines. I then explained that my blood pressure is normally low and, therefore, did not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option5